Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    I think it's about the mobile authenticator forced on us last year.
    oh. that thing. got it on my phone, just hop in to approve a batch of cards and good to go. it adds an annoying extra step, but its not insurmountable.

It was way worse when you couldn't do it in batches (still not really good since it breaks after ~12 at once) and it wasn't available on Windows Mobile for a long time.

And when i changed my Steam Mobile Guard from the unofficial desktop app to the Android i was locked out of the market for 15 days so i just transformed all Christmas Cards into gem and bought a booster pack... I understand safety and such, but god damn this is just annoying.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

oh. I see. since I wouldn't be anywhere near that amount of cards usually (I don't think I've gone over a dozen at a time at any given time) I didn't realize how bad it could get O_O

I have a mailfolder just for the community market transactions. 12975 mails since June 2013...
    42 items listed right now, 90 still in my inventory.
    3211 games eligible for booster packs :|
    Posting cards was so much easier before the authenticator became a mandatory thing.

Eh, i just trade cards for more games,.
    low value cards aren't worth putting on the market to be honest.

Deleted
    Just finished Pony Island from the 1$ tier of Humble Bundle. It's actually a very well done and interesting game. The artstyle, music and atmosphere is extremely coherent, and the experience as a whole is definitely recommended.

Pony Island is great Just finished it too, can recommend.

New Monday Motivation #14 over at Indiegala

Have this Magma Tsunami key: 28PGH-BH5HR-6COQ9
    Replace 'O' with '0'.

I'm happy that Pony Island is in a bundle at that low of a tier; the more people that play that gem, the better!

I just made the mistake of firing up Civ V again, and I'm straight out hooked. I currently only have the vanilla version, and I'm looking to buy the complete edition. Does any of you bundlebuyers know what price to expect for that, and how long I possibly will have to wait to buy it at a cheap price, like for instance next steam sale?

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Was about the link that, totally at least getting the $1 bundle, likely the beat the average.

https://www.humblebundle.com/overwhe...ositive-bundle

Updated as well, looks like Refunct and (maybe?) Bit Blaster XL added.

Quote Originally Posted by Filathorn View Post
    I just made the mistake of firing up Civ V again, and I'm straight out hooked. I currently only have the vanilla version, and I'm looking to buy the complete edition. Does any of you bundlebuyers know what price to expect for that, and how long I possibly will have to wait to buy it at a cheap price, like for instance next steam sale?
    Isthereanydeal shows some deals that are currently up. Otherwise, the next big sale would be what, July? Note: I cannot vouch for some of the store fronts that they list. Please use caution if a store front looks sketchy.

In regards to the new HB, I bought the second tier. I figure for Evoland 2, Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition and Rust for $3.30 is a pretty good deal, even if I don't see myself enjoying Evoland 2 or Rust that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Nice bundle, but all I can see is a massive wave of cheaters in Rust now, and those same people stocking up. Would be nice to have a second account to craft on since the awful XP system is gone.

I'd be buying this bundle for Evoland 2 and Homeworld collection, anyone have input as to if it's worth it ?

I was PC gaming when the original Homeworld came out, I had one of the demo disks from a PC gaming mag, but don't remember anything about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    or Rust that much.
    Rust is amazing, it just has an absolutely horrible community.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Had the original Homeworld 1 and 2 at that time. To me, they're some of the best RTS in history, lots of amazing ideas and the best 3D "management" gameplay I ever saw, I was really surprised at how natural it was to control units like that. Don't know much about the remaster, but I'd still pay $10 for the originals

I think when HW came out I was hardcore into Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Quake 3, Team Fortress Classic etc. I'll give it a shot, I remember reading that they screwed something up, but idc. I also remember reading that whoever was in charge of the music remastering was only able to get the original music due to the original tapes still chilling in a box.

Edit - forgot to say thanks, so, thanks.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-01-17 at 09:42 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Limited copies of a rogue-like survival game https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-...eid=4f7d3dc646

Unless Victor Vran is some kind of revolutionary game in the Diablo-type genre, I have everything else I'd want from that bundle.

Deleted
    Not really into RTS games, but Homeworld series is bloody amazing. Absolutely worth full price. Not tried the planet bound version yet though.
    Only other RTS game I've played is Napalm on Amiga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Only other RTS game I've played is Napalm on Amiga.
    Perhaps that's the issue.

The genre is dead though, MOBA's and time killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Perhaps that's the issue.

The genre is dead though, MOBA's and time killed it.
    Big AAA style RTS games, sure. But the genre is far from dead, last year alone saw a number of relatively high profile launches (Total Warhammer, Offworld Trading Company, Ashes of the Singularity (more of a tech demo), Civ 6 (turn based strategy, but I'll count it), Stellaris, plus a number of ongoing franchises saw additional content throughout the year.

It's not what it once was, but RTS/strategy games are still very much alive on PC. It's just moved to smaller scale AAA games and a mixture of a solid offering from AA/indie studios.