Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFailadin View Post
    Couldn't get Obama's birth certificates why do you think we'll get Trumps tax returns?
    you got his birth certificate, yall just thought it was a forgery.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't even matter people are just grasping at straws. If they hate trump so much they would move to Mexico and not flee to Canada. That way when the wall gets built they have no way of coming back.
    I rather doubt going to and from mexico legally is going to be any more difficult even with the imaginary wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    As much as I cared to see Romney's, or Hillary's, or Bushes, or Obama's, or Bills. IE not at all.
    Which of those people proclaimed that his primary opponents and the sitting president where unpatriotic because they didn't pay as much in taxes as he did?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you got his birth certificate, yall just thought it was a forgery.

- - - Updated - - -

I rather doubt going to and from mexico legally is going to be any more difficult even with the imaginary wall.
    Anything can be forged including birth certificates. Hell even the old spies used to use names of dead children as their cover names just had to leave a paper trail and that person existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Which of those people proclaimed that his primary opponents and the sitting president where unpatriotic because they didn't pay as much in taxes as he did?
    More stuff I care not about. Worthless, waste of time, distraction shit. I care about policies that affect my life, not what politician has a better(or worse) tax accountant.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Democrats shouldn't use the name anymore imo.

They aren't democratic at all.
    By exercising their right to an opinion? An opinion that was held by the majority of Americans living in modern civilisation?

Ha.

10+ Year Old Account
    More stuff I care not about. Worthless, waste of time, distraction shit. I care about policies that affect my life, not what politician has a better(or worse) tax accountant.
    So you don't care how much your politician lies, so long as the lies are the ones you want to hear. Got it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Anything can be forged including birth certificates. Hell even the old spies used to use names of dead children as their cover names just had to leave a paper trail and that person existed.
    that's nice, doesn't make you sound any less irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    So you don't care how much your politician lies, so long as the lies are the ones you want to hear. Got it.
    I dont care about distraction politics, which is what all this tax shit talk is.

Nothing more, nothing less.

And if I cared about lies, I wouldn't pay attention to politics, they are ALL liars.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Water under the bridge. Trump has moved on, and so should the crybabies that oppose him.
    What? I never seen someone cry as much as he do, ever seen his Twitter? lol

Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    What? I never seen someone cry as much as he do, ever seen his Twitter? lol
    He's pointing out all the bias, failures and shilling in the media and hollywood.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's pointing out all the bias, failures and shilling in the media and hollywood.
    No, he's a whiny man-child on the internet, posting lies such as "I won the popular vote" which is objectively wrong.

Are you sure you want to herald Trump as the hero of truth and honesty? Because you WILL lose that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah exactly. Crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Or it could be that his supporters don't live in or near Washington D.C... Familiar with what it means to be an outsider?
    Really? For a once in a lifetime moment, these supporters should be able to make the trip shouldn't they?

I dont care about distraction politics, which is what all this tax shit talk is.

Nothing more, nothing less.

And if I cared about lies, I wouldn't pay attention to politics, they are ALL liars.
    There's more to it than distraction politics, a tax return especially with people running for presidents can reveal conflicts of interest, who they owe money to and how they handle their finances. If someone is going to run the country shouldn't you know who they might be beholden to and what their vested interests are?

We are talking hypothetical here, what if a presidential candidate has investments in blood diamonds or connections to outfits linked to the mob. It's not just a distraction it shows real insight into who they are and what may drive certain policies.

Who's to say Trumps birth certificate is also a fraud?

Who's to say everyone's birth certificate is fake as well. The fact is, the right believe the lie so much that they refuse to accept the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Trump wildly exaggerated. Probably because in his mind any place with a lot of black people must be bad.
    Probably because in his mind any place with a lot of black people must be bad.
    Probably because in his mind
    Probably
    Ah, assumptions. You don't know his views on the matter of areas with black people aside from the fact that he pointed out a CITY has a high crime rate. But go ahead and extrapolate that to mean racism. Guess you won't think you're being racist or discriminatory when you say something about Texans being rednecks, or Floridians all being "Florida Man".

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    No, he's a whiny man-child on the internet, posting lies such as "I won the popular vote" which is objectively wrong.

Are you sure you want to herald Trump as the hero of truth and honesty? Because you WILL lose that game.
    He's a man with balls of steel that took on the corrupt establishment, both democratic and republican, plus the media and hollywood, and won.

These are the crybabies

took on the corrupt establishment
    by being as corrupt if not more so then them. not sure how that's a good thing brosiph.

How many times will the 'TV consensus' get it completely wrong in 2017? They're off to a great start (Buzzfeed/CNN) eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Why do you keep bringing up Clinton? She's irrelevant now.
    of course it doesn't matter to Trumpkins that the man has opened up several businesses in Saudi Arabia. Clinton is a horribly corrupt puppet when she does it but not their man!