Welp.

People are going to cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Au Ra is love, Au Ra is life.

BUT ONLY XAELA!
    Mine is Xaela c:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Au Ra is love, Au Ra is life.

BUT ONLY XAELA!
    B-but Raen..

- - - Updated - - -

Went to check Dun Scaith, wiped three times on first boss and second boss was just mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    B-but Raen..
    Your kitty is waaaay cuter.
    Also soft, fluffy and pointed ears >>> horns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Your kitty is waaaay cuter.
    Also soft, fluffy and pointed ears >>> horns.
    Yeah, was on Raen vs Xaela thingy.

Was looking at hairstyle options earlier, but reverted it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can no longer get over how miqo'te ears ruin almost every hat so alas, I don't think I'll ever be heading back. ;(

I went into the new raid last night, didn't finish as it was getting too late. Wow that's a fancy looking place. I really like the bit in the abandoned town with the gigantic moon in the background. I wanted to get a screenshot of myself with it in the background but as it's fairly dark in there you can't properly see me it's a constant complaint about ffxiv is its hard to find good lighting to get decent screenshot. Shame on darker areas there's no "flash" to light up my character and not the environment around him

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    I went into the new raid last night, didn't finish as it was getting too late. Wow that's a fancy looking place. I really like the bit in the abandoned town with the gigantic moon in the background. I wanted to get a screenshot of myself with it in the background but as it's fairly dark in there you can't properly see me it's a constant complaint about ffxiv is its hard to find good lighting to get decent screenshot. Shame on darker areas there's no "flash" to light up my character and not the environment around him
    Clearly we should petition for a selfie cam in 3.55...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I can no longer get over how miqo'te ears ruin almost every hat so alas, I don't think I'll ever be heading back. ;(
    I kinda felt like horns were ruining more equipment than ears.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    And in-game Twitter integration while we're at it?

- - - Updated - - -

Tbis is why you should go with the correct choice: Highlander. Or lala if playing a caster.

Facebook intregation too...oh and upload to Instagram feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Facebook intregation too...oh and upload to Instagram feature.
    May it pave the way for the future Vine Twitter intergration
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Tbis is why you should go with the correct choice: Highlander. Or lala if playing a caster.
    I tried playing a lala, can't stand their running animation where they kind of float above the ground for a lot of it because their feet don't touch the ground. Or how they waddle when they walk....or how round they are....or how scrunched all the equipment looks on them... or how even DRK swords look like toothpicks. It's also very hard to take someone I can easily punt over a fence seriously.

I play a Female Miqote, love their animations...and how they look in the "armor" that doesn't cover everything up. But animations mostly, honestly, the sexiness is just a bonus...a very nice bonus.

Good idea! I'd love a selfie cam best feature introduced into wow during Wod. I'm always running around with it out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I tried playing a lala, can't stand their running animation where they kind of float above the ground for a lot of it because their feet don't touch the ground. Or how they waddle when they walk....or how round they are....or how scrunched all the equipment looks on them... or how even DRK swords look like toothpicks. It's also very hard to take someone I can easily punt over a fence seriously.

I play a Female Miqote, love their animations...and how they look in the "armor" that doesn't cover everything up. But animations mostly, honestly, the sexiness is just a bonus...a very nice bonus.
    Miqo'te has never been my thing but I can see why people like them. My main is a female highlander, and I have a midlander and xaela alt. Mostly for RP with any effort on gearing put into the main. I like ffxiv a lot but sadly most of the races don't appeal to me personally so I mostly stick to hyur and au ra.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Managed to make the boobs bigger! \o/
    Busty is justice, flat is injustice! \o

15+ Year Old Account
    Idk, maybe its because I don't play tanks/drg much so I don't have a lot of bulky armor but my horns don't clip/ruin any of the glamour sets I've made.

But the little 'ear' nubs miqo'te have when wearing hats and such bother me a lot.

Dun Scaith and Zurvan Ex gear stats (secondaries)

I believe the Zurvan Ex weapons have same weapon damage as 260s, just higher secondaries.

As a BLM main, I only need to aim for the pants and the belt...rest will be upgraded shire stuff and I'll be set for bird farming and Stormblood leveling (on BLM at least).

Well so far i've completed the Beast Tribes Finale, Hildebrand and the MSQ with just Void Ark, Zurvan and Scholisticate left before i go full pvp for dat sweet Garo gear like that pistol for machinists. So far my only complaints is Hildebrand was too short and Sohm Al is another Snowcloak style "heres a teaser for the models and new environmental effects coming in the next expansion, only its monumentally easier than Baelsars wall and they just gave everything a bunch of hp but piss weak damage. Overall though great stuff so far, better than the last major content update i think. Hopefully the final Raid does it some justice since i hear Zurvan is pretty easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Well i'm salty. Got into Zurvan and had the horrible rare occurence of "server side instance lag" where your internet is fine but every so often you are loaded into an instance in game that for some reason just fucks over your connection completely. Phase One zurvan wasnt there i had nothing to target as everyone else rubber banded around attacking nothing. Phase two i get maybe one attack before everything freezes for around 40 seconds and i had two dc's, had to be ressed 4 times and you feel like a piece of shit holding these other people back and you cant leave because you are in combat.
    So i technically got my kill and of course the moment im outside the instance things resume as normal but jesus talk about a horrible first impression. Only run into this in 8 mans once in a blue moon but knowing its not a 'reset your router' or 'relog' issue is the most frustrating thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went to new dungeon, Sohm Al (Hard) as i230 AST - got to last boss and watched how he pretty much oneshot'd tank from full to 3k health.

It was moment when I wished that I had Bene.

At least my belt jumped from i200 to i245, also got new gloves.