Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I... am sorry if you haven't got one by now. Across my alts I have... 11? Something like that?

They really should be dropping for people now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I just had a conversation with someone who claims they've been playing Legion since launch. They didn't skip a single emissary cache, did Normal Emerald Nightmare, did Mythics and not one Legendary has dropped for them.
    Meanwhile, I have been playing on and off since launch. I have only been doing WQ caches on my toons and yet I have three legendaries on my main and at least two on 4 alts.
    I dunno if RNGesus has just been very kind to me or if I'm in the majority here. But I am very curious if any of you are in the same situation as the person I described above?
    Because they are full of shit. You don't do that much content and not get a legendary. The people without legendaries at this point are the trade chat trolls
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Played since Launch, only have 1 110, and just got my first one on Sunday. Of course it couldn't wait until today when it would have been 940 >.>
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Got my first one yesterday, the ring for DH <.<

If you have played for 4 months you have a legendary. I get one within the first week on all my new toons.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    The legendary system this expansion is beyond stupid. If pretty much everyone has one or more "legendary" items, even if they don't do high level content, the word "legendary " ceases to have meaning.

Off topic, I know.

I have zero legendaries. I have barely played since launch. I have one level 110 and I was too overwhelmed and confused about what I should be doing when I hit 110 that I just gave up. I don't know anyone who plays anymore, so I have no one to help me organize my play sessions.

I have three level 110s. One was 110 on the second day of this expansion and has been my main. I play regularly but not hard-core. Just got my first legendary from a normal raid boss drop (Xavius) about 3 weeks ago.

The other 110s have none.

What bothers me is there are people who in my guild who just returned to playing after multiple expansion off. Leveled from their 80 Cata toons and within a week had a legendary (one of them the first day she hit 110). I love these guys/gals as we have been playing together since vanilla, but damn; they are sitting with multiple toons with multiple legendaries and do not play near as much as me and haven't been here this entire xpack.

There are things I love about this xpack. There are things I dislike about it as well. But I hate the legendary system.

None here. Playing casually (mostly Queuable environments & World Quests) on several alts, 5+.

Got 4 legendaries on my main and 2 on both my alts (both alts were levelled 1 to 2 months after release I think). 1 of the alts has done 1 mythic plus dungeon and the other has done about 10. I have done a few heroic EN clears on the character with the higher number of mythic dungeons but other than that I just do the emissary quests.

I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have any legendaries even if he had only done the emissary quest each day. Assuming he's not the victim of some strange bug and he's being honest he must get 1 VERY soon if he keeps doing what he claims to have done.

I have 4 orange quality items on my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    people tend to exxagerate when they make such claims. luckily there are websites where you can verify such things.
    What website?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Got one that is alright. Not sure where Blizzard was going with this whole excitement about getting a legendary thing.

i put this in a different thread as well, but i figure I'll throw it in here for others to see. 8 days at 110, exalted with the factions and 1 legendary

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    The legendary system this expansion is beyond stupid. If pretty much everyone has one or more "legendary" items, even if they don't do high level content, the word "legendary " ceases to have meaning.

No, it just means you don't know what legendary means.

Legendary = quality of the item not how rare it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    What website?

I'm assuming he means the armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    they are , though. Thats such a shit argument i laughed when i read it. The ONE area that the legendary item system succeeds in is that they are super rare and awesome.

Inb4 you try to argue that every single ret paladin in the game has chain of thrayn, and every single arms warrior archavon hands

You serious? What do you mean they are "super rare". Thats pure bullshit. They are super common. Almost everyone has one, Its normal to see people having more than 2 of them. Compare this with how it was in the early days. It's far from super rare and I dont even understand how you can say that. You sir must be blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdear94 View Post
    You serious? What do you mean they are "super rare". Thats pure bullshit. They are super common. Almost everyone has one, Its normal to see people having more than 2 of them. Compare this with how it was in the early days. It's far from super rare and I dont even understand how you can say that. You sir must be blind.
    So after 6 months of constant play, its common to see someone with a legendary. Right

You made it sound like everyone has the same legendary

MMO-C crowd, even the average posters are much "hardcore" and have much more playtime then the average WoW casual

average WoW casual may have never ever stepped foot into a mythic0 dungeon or only done 2-3 over 4+ months .. and no mythics+

no raids except possibly some LFR

add to that sometimes missing a cache and I think it feasible that someone playing like that since launch doesnt have one yet .. still chances are low of that even then

but mythics, mythics+, Normal+ raids really do have the highest rates .. someone not doing any of those has drastically lower odds of a legendary even with a bad streak protection

Im not sure doing purely caches without any organized group content would guarantee you a 100% chance of legendary by now

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    but mythics, mythics+, Normal+ raids really do have the highest rates .. someone not doing any of those has drastically lower odds of a legendary even with a bad streak protection

Im not sure doing purely caches without any organized group content would guarantee you a 100% chance of legendary by now
    From my 19 legendaries I got 14 from caches, most of my chars never set a foot into group content (besides one or two lfrs or mythics). For example:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vadash/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nundil/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eckibus/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimmeat/simple

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Link your armory please.

- - - Updated - - -

Armory link please as well .
    Won't let me post links cause I haven't posted enough (lurked for ages, but only recently made an account actually), but if you want to look it up I'm Friskies on Draenor - Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Not so sure of that anymore, my main who does Mythic+ on a regular basis has one legendary.
    The other three legendaries are on three alts, two of them doing caches, and the other one just yesterday from the world boss.
    I am starting to think the bad luck protection has to be applied per account instead of per char, that or i am extremely unlucky.