Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Nighthold Cleared day 1 and yet Mythic/LFR still gets gated release dates. why?

Like the title says Nighthold is cleared day 1 and yet Mythic/LFR still gets gated release dates. why?

There is no reason for ether of these modes to have a gated release date, Even more so LFR having a gated release date that takes nearly 2 months.

With how broken gearing is in Legion there is guilds who can step into Mythic this week.

Its a system that needs to be changed. Casual players who only do LFR shouldn't have to wait a extra nearly 2 months and Hardcore players shouldn't have to wait a extra week.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Normal is meaningless for a 10/10 mythic guild, why does this thread exist?

I don't know what the hell you're complaining for, there's no chance of you doing NH mythic. And LFR shouldn't even exist.

99% of players won't be clearing heroic Nighthold today. There is no problem.

The hardcore players are quite busy getting their tier sets etc and i don't think there's a lot of demand to get mythic day1 instead of a week after the other content from tip top guilds.

For LFR they pace the content on purpose. It's designed to be easily cleared so being available on day 1 means being cleared on day 1 by any raider of any level

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are somewhere around world top 400 and we expect to clear nhc without issues. perhaps even heroic. This has always been that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Complaining for the sake of complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    you're wrong

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like the title says Nighthold is cleared day 1 and yet Mythic/LFR still gets gated release dates. why?

There is no reason for ether of these modes to have a gated release date, Even more so LFR having a gated release date that takes nearly 2 months.

With how broken gearing is in Legion there is guilds who can step into Mythic this week.

Its a system that needs to be changed. Casual players who only do LFR shouldn't have to wait a extra nearly 2 months and Hardcore players shouldn't have to wait a extra week.
    It would kind of suck for competitive guilds to feel compelled (forced?) to balance split runs of relevant difficulties for titanforged chances and tier, and/or race to world first.
    And while this is easy to counter argue, the point I'm making is that you should think these through and try to submit more constructive criticism.

The theory is that it puts people on a more level playing field I guess. Everyone gets a go at some Nighthold gear before tackling Mythic.
    Also a one week wait isn't the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    This x100. Bad thread is bad.

N O R M A L . Enough said. Heroic maybe even tonight too if they care. But really, that doesn't matter. Nor should it impact your life. Mythic WON'T be done in a day. 10-14 days is my guess?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because clearing it in Normal/Heroic with the current population gives a massive amount of Data for them to fix any glaring bugs before Mythic Race opens.

Though before people start screaming "B-BUT THAT's WUT PTR IS FOR!!" Bugs can be missed with a small pool of testing that can be picked up once the flood gates open.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    I don't know what the hell you're complaining for, there's no chance of you doing NH mythic. And LFR shouldn't even exist.
    Seems like an reasonable conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    99% of players won't be clearing heroic Nighthold today. There is no problem.
    But this is probably the best answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Complaining for the sake of complaining?
    You wouldn't believe of many of the thread created on this site is just this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

One of the biggest reason is a small group of people were bitching that they had to run LFR for their tier piece. So if blizz paces lfr, there is a really good chance most will have their set by the time the whole LFR gets released.

Another reason, as stated above, it's also about pacing people in general. If they keep this schedule, people will play longer to see the content (and pay more sub money).

It also helps prevent burn out, by raiding 3-4 different difficulties.

Cos they dont want LFR Guldan to die in a day

10+ Year Old Account
    Like 5 fucking years since LFR has been implemented into the game and people are still making pointless threads about it. Dude, they always will stagger it, always ,ALWAYS. Its been freaking YEARS my god.

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    One of the biggest reason is a small group of people were bitching that they had to run LFR for their tier piece. So if blizz paces lfr, there is a really good chance most will have their set by the time the whole LFR gets released.

Another reason, as stated above, it's also about pacing people in general. If they keep this schedule, people will play longer to see the content (and pay more sub money).

It also helps prevent burn out, by raiding 3-4 different difficulties.
    On the opposite side of the hardcore burnout, as someone who only raids LFR now, I like the staggered release. I don't need to try to run 4 different LFRs the very first week now. I only want to do maybe 1 or 2 a week and with it staggered I'm usually done with the first wing or two by the time the last one is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    How does this make me wrong? I never said the gear wasn't useful, I said killing normal bosses is a meaningless metric.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Okay let me rephrase him, Normal and Heroic means fck all for player rankings and such, ofc there will be gear they want else you wouldn't split run, now dont get over yourself.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.