Page 5 of 406 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I think you missed the "classic was harder"-faction, other than that: splendid work!

dae m'uru????
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Gul'dan already dead on Normal, so guess tier is over guys?
    My guild is #2 in the world so I'll take it.

As for the world first race, unless they are going to stream it then it doesn't really interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    My guild is #2 in the world so I'll take it.

As for the world first race, unless they are going to stream it then it doesn't really interest me.
    Pretty much. Kill videos are nice and what not, but..well yeah, actual progression is the interesting part. Then again, watching the same fight over and over for 300 wipes until kill is not something I'd pay for either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Not that my opinion is in any shape or form better or more important but my "respect" for any top Guild is at an all time low.
    I used to respect them and look up to them due to how much better they were than me (at that time), but now all I can see is people who will do everything they can to grab that "World First" title.
    Buying Accounts, sharing Accounts, exploiting and whatnot, all without consequences are something I loathe.
    Call me stupid, silly or retarded but just as in any sports (and let's just compare this to regular sports) there are people looking up to players and cheering for them. They read newspapers about them, know everything they do etc.. You're an example for hundreds, or even thousands of people who look forward to see you perform.
    You have some kind of responsibility due to your name and fame. Don't abuse that power you have to cheat your way to the top.
    The people/Guilds who I'm talking about will know exactly what I mean but it's a shame the community doesn't bother and just says "meh everyone does it so it's fair/fine". It's not about weather it's fair but about the example you set to others. How can you even feel pride/excitement knowing you Account shared your way to World first ?
    Guess I'm just old fashioned and will be flamed and attacked for this, but it's just my 2cents on the topic which every couple of months pops up again.
    I still love reading about the progression, tactics and how everything fits together but the respect I had is long gone and will never be restored. Unless either Blizzard steps up and makes a stance (either it in making the Race something official and them actually caring about it) or the community which could step up and show they don't want to be "cheated" on anymore.
    yep you can call me Bozzel if you want if that makes you feel better.
    Characters are tools / means to an end. Would it be fair if in a carpenter competition you couldn't use hammer because you lost a diceroll? If there was no reason to account share, no one would do it - blame Blizzard, not the players doing everything in their power to stay ahead of competition. Adapt or die.

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Pretty much. Kill videos are nice and what not, but..well yeah, actual progression is the interesting part. Then again, watching the same fight over and over for 300 wipes until kill is not something I'd pay for either.
    People watch the streams of guilds working on progression all the time, its just the world first guilds are scared of people stealing trash or some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    People watch the streams of guilds working on progression all the time, its just the world first guilds are scared of people stealing trash or some shit.

I think it's moreso hidden strats, discussion and it's extremely distracting as twitch chat is cancerous. Also they don't need the publicity/money from streaming, people donate afterwards anyways and they can easily milk kill videos, sponsors and cash sales the month later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post

Thought we needed one of those.
    You missed fresh level 1 accounts shitposting in there. It's an added bonus. #ThePlumberZaney

mythic tier would probably be done less than in 2 weeks or less.. Nothing to see guys...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post

Thought we needed one of those.
    This tier war too easy. (Poster has 8/10 normal)

Deleted
    Exorsus bois

Deleted
    Any information about ssff?
    The whole guild vanished after their last Helya kill 9 days ago.
    No one to track, its like they all deleted chars?
    Courious what happened to them, best german guild for quite some time now.

Deleted
    Most likely nothing happend? Wait until Wednesday is over for EU to draw conclusions ^^

Deleted
    Anyone aware of (english) mythic streaming guilds?

Quote Originally Posted by noknoknokia View Post
    Any information about ssff?
    The whole guild vanished after their last Helya kill 9 days ago.
    No one to track, its like they all deleted chars?
    Courious what happened to them, best german guild for quite some time now.
    Maybe they changed factions?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Guys, I don't want to be mean, but let's face it.

99% of us, won't be able to finish NH on Mythic within 3months. 10% of us, will finish NH Mythic after 6months(which is the timeframe when next patch will come out). The rest will just play LOL or something else, whine about the game.

Evidence and fact is how it always been the last 13 years.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-01-18 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post

99% of us, won't be able to finish NH on Mythic within 3months. 10% of us, will finish NH after 6months(which is the timeframe when next patch will come out). The rest will just play LOL or something else, whine about the game.

Evidence and facts is how it always been last 13 years.
    lol if you play LoL. Mobas are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post

99% of us, won't be able to finish NH on Mythic within 3months. 10% of us, will finish NH Mythic after 6months(which is the timeframe when next patch will come out). The rest will just play LOL or something else, whine about the game.

Evidence and fact is how it always been the last 13 years.
    I won't be able to play in the NFC Championship Game ever, but that doesn't mean I can't go to the game on Sunday and root for the Packers.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by l4p View Post
    Anyone aware of (english) mythic streaming guilds?
    We stream our raids but we finished ToV 85th US so not exactly the very top. Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST.

https://www.twitch.tv/quezacotlzj
    https://www.twitch.tv/themastertaco
    https://www.twitch.tv/qface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liqs View Post
    Yea I think its still gonna be 8 or maybe even 9/10 first id. But I see a chance for Botanist, most likely it will just die Sunday - Monday ish.
    if they are going really hardcore i agree with you, otherwise i think its going to be 6/10 first day