Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    yup sure was, good job proving your no better then them.
    Funny thing is, I'm not actually from America.

So i'm boycotting Trumps inauguration because it would be too expansive for me atm to fly over there.

Soz bro. I am the worst human being on earth =(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You don't get to just remove one state and say "Look at how many more votes Trump got!"

Guess what, if you Texas, Trump doesn't have enough votes to 270! WOW!
    I wonder if Trump supporters only remove the democratic votes in California but still include Trumps votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I know y'all think this is a great 'gotcha' but it's embarrassingly weak. Why anyone is at all surprised that the Republicans are going to get back what they dished out for 8 years is hilarious.
    I find it especially hilarious that after 8 years of some of the most obstructionist and divisive politics, Trumperinas expect everyone to fall in line and sing Kumbaya. Talk about a total disconnect from reality

John Lewis... pfft
    https://youtu.be/5a6_DWm5Hi0
    Soooo butt hurt he is.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    John Lewis... pfft
    Soooo butt hurt he is.
    Not as butthurt as Trump gets when Alec Baldwin is better at playing as Trump then Trump himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    John Lewis... pfft
    Soooo butt hurt he is.
    TYT.

And people complain about CNN. Christ.

I find it especially hilarious that after 8 years of some of the most obstructionist and divisive politics, Trumperinas expect everyone to fall in line and sing Kumbaya. Talk about a total disconnect from reality
    Trump supporters man. They lack any sense of logic or reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Not as butthurt as Trump gets when Alec Baldwin is better at playing as Trump then Trump himself.
    Probably right. Doesn't really detract that they are all running around like children desperately needing a god damn nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Can they be more sore losers? The Republicans didn't boycott Obama's inauguration just because their candidate didn't win. Come on, get a grip. In 49 out of 50 states, Trump even had the popular vote by 1.2 million. Only California's 4 million vote differential cost him that.
    Hey, if Indiana didn't vote, Hillary would have won the popular vote by about 3.5 million instead of 2.9 million. Let's not count Indiana's votes instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Trump supporters man. They lack any sense of logic or reality.
    Both sides are heavily lacking, let us be fair.

Both sides are heavily lacking, let us be fair.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jip8dTYP6Kk

Accurately describes Politics these days.

This is what we have to put up with in Australia.

Probably right. Doesn't really detract that they are all running around like children desperately needing a god damn nap.
    John Lewis doesn't run around anywhere. He's more low-energy than Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    a wealthy woman taking charitable donations from a rich country!?

bbbbbbbbb-beyond the pale sir.
    This is just false equivalency. She was being bought in pay to play politics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFailadin View Post
    Anything can be forged including birth certificates emails.
    Why didn't you guys think of this BEFORE Trump was elected, and demand that the emails were probably forgeries in the same vein as Obama's birth certificate?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    except it's not, at all. when you have a vested financial interest in something then you're predisposed to make sure it stays that way. do you think Trump is going to stop approving weapons deals with SA? or changing our relationship with them at all?

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Why didn't you guys think of this BEFORE Trump was elected, and demand that the emails were probably forgeries in the same vein as Obama's birth certificate?
    Because if it works for you, it is true. If it doesn't work for you, it is fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Hm, and Trump giving cabinet positions to those who contributed to his campaign is...?

Quote Originally Posted by belize View Post
    hm, and trump giving cabinet positions to those who contributed to his campaign is...?
    draining the swamp!

Hm, and Trump giving cabinet positions to those who contributed to his campaign is...?
    "is putting people who know how to jack the system in a seat at the controls" winning, MAGA.

I get people dont like him. but it doesnt change the fact he is going to be the next president. I cant understand the nihilist attitude of wanting him to fail. We ALL fail if that happens.

If people put this much effort into trying to get the cabinet to work for US rather them THEMSELVES, we might just get somewhere.

<sarcasm> but at least with a bunch of people boycotting it, there will be plenty of room for me to manspread, my privilege to sit, and my islamaphobia to feel secure knowing it wont get raped or blown up</sarcasm>
    Vote with your wallet if you don't like something. Otherwise just keep your mouth shut.

Good ol' US politics. Different than being bought by foreign, anti-american governments, which constitutes treason.

We certainly dodged a bullet with Crooked Hillary.