Sorry if I missed the conversation on Mantle of Command but can I get a rundown of any rotation/playstyle changes I should be aware of now that I have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Brost View Post
    Sorry if I missed the conversation on Mantle of Command but can I get a rundown of any rotation/playstyle changes I should be aware of now that I have it?
    I haven't noticed any change to the rotation, the extra charge does alot of things including;

More Dire Beast dmg
    More Stomp dmg
    More titans thunder dmg
    Higher uptime on bestial wrath
    Better focus generation through dire stable
    Increase value of dire stable + killer cobra talent combo
    Increase synergy of 2pc and 4pc tier bonuses

Having said that, one of the best benefits is just a direct QoL improvement in not having DB reset procs go to waste. By allowing procs just as DB is naturally coming off cooldown to be banked instead of being mostly wasted.

You will still use DB *after* bestial wrath to maximise the cooldown reduction, plus you will still avoid using DB if you would cap focus before you can spend it again. An example would be when you bloodlust on pull plus pop BW and Aspect of Wild, your swimming in focus so using your 2 charges of DB back to back is a bad idea as your capping yourself during the global cooldowns of the 2 dire beast casts.

Ideally you would use your first charge after the initial Crows/BW/Aspect/Kill Command, then once you get your Cobra/KC spam going you would pop the second dire beast to help with focus generation as it gets low. The absolute dream is when you can do back to back bestial wraths on a boss pull, noticeably when you bloodlust pull and get so many procs during your first BW that the second is literally ready to go right as the first ends, the uptime on BW is fucking insane with this shoulder! <3

TLDR: I've found that after the opener I still use DB on cooldown(unless BW is ~8 sec left) and enjoy the various dmg increases passively, while no longer losing procs that come at a bad time.

Damn thanks for the very informative post man. I switched back to Dire Stable from Way of the Cobra after reading that and I'm starting to question my Blink Strikes choice. With the uptime on BW do you think there's a bigger dps increase from Bestial Fury over BS?

With the uptime on BW do you think there's a bigger dps increase from Bestial Fury over BS?
    I'm still getting better sim results with blink strikes, even with the shoulder. However with the tier set I suspect bestial fury might overtake blink strikes because there is so much synergy. Although blink strikes is so valuable for AoE, therefore it may still be ahead of BF if there is every a chance to aoe in the fight(almost every single boss in NH)

Dire Frenzy is actually looking pretty legit with the shoulders.

Is Kiljadens burning wish any good ?

Deleted
    I have Ullr's Feather Snowshoes as bis and for a second legendary got Kiljadens burning wish or War Belt of the Sentinel Army. i know that the trinket is getting buffed at next reset so can it be better for multi target aswell( has nice stats also). should i then chose to upgrade it prio, for stats, to Ullr's Feather Snowshoes?

Has anyone tried the Hunter spec that appeared in the Discord yet? It's sad, funny, and silly that on a ST fight you can pull just as much ST damage without ever touching AiS right now. With everything getting buffed, it looks like it might still be playable on Tuesday as well. Just in case people didn't know, it's Explosive Shot, MoC ST/Volley for dungeons, Piercing Shot, Black Arrow. You never once use AiS and the damage is right on par with the current build on IVeins, sometimes more or less depending on movement. The build also lets you stay 95% mobile, the exception being WB casts and if you need to stop to watch ES until you get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    the damage is right on par with the current build on IVeins
    People can keep convincing themselves of this but it's really not

Has the guide been updated to incorporate the damage changes for bm? talking about the 46% boost to cobra shot and the such.

Dire Frenzy is actually looking pretty legit with the shoulders.
    Not so legit, unfortunately, with the 2-set that literally doesn't function at all with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Has anyone tried the Hunter spec that appeared in the Discord yet? It's sad, funny, and silly that on a ST fight you can pull just as much ST damage without ever touching AiS right now. With everything getting buffed, it looks like it might still be playable on Tuesday as well. Just in case people didn't know, it's Explosive Shot, MoC ST/Volley for dungeons, Piercing Shot, Black Arrow. You never once use AiS and the damage is right on par with the current build on IVeins, sometimes more or less depending on movement. The build also lets you stay 95% mobile, the exception being WB casts and if you need to stop to watch ES until you get used to it.
    Yes I have tried that build. If you want to increase ST damage then you'll probably want to spec into LnL, cast AiS when vuln is up, marked shot isn't triggered. It's quite a laugh and can do some crazy aoe

Pointing out an error in the guide since it has been there for a while now. Under Sentinel in the talent section:
    This happens 3 times; once when you cast the spell, then again after 6 seconds, and again after 18 seconds when it also fades.
    Should be 4 times. 0,6,12,18.

You might find this useful.

I did post this in another thread, but wanted to post this here too for better exposure. I may be completely wrong in my thinking here, but that's the point of getting feedback. Also, I don't know if this matters or not, but I do have Zevrim's, which helps me maximize the potential of the idea of I've laid out below here. Of spamming Marked Shot, and ignoring AiS, during our Trueshot windows.

On the topic of Marked Shot, I've been wondering about doing nothing but spamming Marked Shot as an opener, well Marked + Arcane as you need it for the proc, since you have 100% uptime on those procs while Trueshot is active. So it wouldn't just be an opener, you'd do it any time Marked Shot is up. We generally open with Trueshot, and use it during Execute due to the bonus damage, with Legendaries and Tier sets we'd be using it additional times during each fight too.

I messed with it a bit in LFR, and I stayed pegged at first or second on meters while doing so. But obviously my lone sample size is not enough to go one. It'd be nice to see if anyone else could experiment with this. Any time Trueshot is up, just spam Arcane>Marked>Arcane>Marked>etc. Yes you will stay capped on Focus, but since Marked hits harder than Aimed, I can't think of why we would not do this. We had to do that with Sidewinders because it worked on charges, we couldn't spam it like we can with Arcane Shot. Doing this as an opener assumes you pre cast Windburst, so as to not waste it's CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    I did post this in another thread, but wanted to post this here too for better exposure. I may be completely wrong in my thinking here, but that's the point of getting feedback. Also, I don't know if this matters or not, but I do have Zevrim's, which helps me maximize the potential of the idea of I've laid out below here. Of spamming Marked Shot, and ignoring AiS, during our Trueshot windows.

On the topic of Marked Shot, I've been wondering about doing nothing but spamming Marked Shot as an opener, well Marked + Arcane as you need it for the proc, since you have 100% uptime on those procs while Trueshot is active. So it wouldn't just be an opener, you'd do it any time Marked Shot is up. We generally open with Trueshot, and use it during Execute due to the bonus damage, with Legendaries and Tier sets we'd be using it additional times during each fight too.

I messed with it a bit in LFR, and I stayed pegged at first or second on meters while doing so. But obviously my lone sample size is not enough to go one. It'd be nice to see if anyone else could experiment with this. Any time Trueshot is up, just spam Arcane>Marked>Arcane>Marked>etc. Yes you will stay capped on Focus, but since Marked hits harder than Aimed, I can't think of why we would not do this. We had to do that with Sidewinders because it worked on charges, we couldn't spam it like we can with Arcane Shot. Doing this as an opener assumes you pre cast Windburst, so as to not waste it's CD.
    Marked doesnt hit harder than aimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    Marked doesnt hit harder than aimed.
    It certainly seems to now after all the changes. Didn't used to be that way.

Deleted
    Will there be an increased value of SV's mastery to a certain point with the tier's 3x buff to Flanking Strike mastery proc?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    It certainly seems to now after all the changes. Didn't used to be that way.
    How is this possible? Both aimed and marked went up by 8%

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Not so legit, unfortunately, with the 2-set that literally doesn't function at all with it.
    Yeah, finding this out was very disappointing.

That being said, have the devs spoken on whether it will ever be applied to frenzy or not? It seems like theyve been pushing pretty hard to make it a viable talent and then they drop this tier set