Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Blade Flurry gave a stun
    why does everyone keep saying this? she opens from stealth and stuns the nova, then uses blade flurry while the nova is already stunned

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    why does everyone keep saying this? she opens from stealth and stuns the nova, then uses blade flurry while the nova is already stunned
    You're right, just rewatched it
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Really excited for this content, especially for Valeera and Lunar Li-Ming. Its almost as if this skin for LLo-ming should have been master skin.

I really hope they introduce Imperius next, He was one of my favorite characters in DIII. For some reason I think he will be classed as bruiser or multi class.
    Last edited by Ballistic; 2017-01-17 at 06:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah great! Another skin for Li-Ming which she got a chances to became HOTS Ahri about skins. Actually i like Samuro skin, he deserved that one.

But damn! Dat Valeera DH! Also her master skin looks cool, probably bloodfang set for rogues?

Late reply but: Valeera looks amazing, the master skin is a little reserved but I'd prefer that to some of the horrible master skins we have. That rooster? My god there has never been a more instant buy from me.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Late reply but: Valeera looks amazing, the master skin is a little reserved but I'd prefer that to some of the horrible master skins we have. That rooster? My god there has never been a more instant buy from me.
    have to agree with you here, I haven't spent a dime on this game and looks like this will be my first. hard to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Second tint of the master skin appears to be one of the old rogue sets from WoW. I'm guessing that's why they went the route that they did. ^^

Reward for mastering Valeera: Pants

Glad that they went for Bloodfang, it's probably one of the most beloved sets for rogues. Might be another Master Skin buy for me, if I enjoy the hero, ofcourse. She looks cool from what I saw in the video, I've mained rogue for a pretty long time so I'm really hyped that we're finally getting one in HotS!

Oh, also love the Felsaber. Probably one of the coolest tiger mount variants from WoW, so pretty happy they're bringing it into HotS aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Reward for mastering Valeera: Pants
    LMAO! My thoughts exactly!

Deleted
    Not much I like in the new store.
    I want a malfurion boomkin skin, a new reghar skin and a new support hero

really looking forward to the monkey king one, thats the sort of stuff i like to see.

Good grief the new tass looks insane.

Unsure whether to hijack this thread or open a new one, probably hijack but I'll let @Nerraw decide
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Uh. So. Yeah, I took a nap at a really inopportune time. >.< I'll get threads up as soon as I've recovered.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Uh. So. Yeah, I took a nap at a really inopportune time. >.< I'll get threads up as soon as I've recovered.
    How dare you sleep. You're supposed to be stapled into your chair to provide immediate news and updates for the masses

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    How dare you sleep. You're supposed to be stapled into your chair to provide immediate news and updates for the masses
    I know. Worst week for exams!

Meh to Valeera's skills... nothing special (and another stealth hero? yay *flees*)
    The Lunar skins are on point tho, and that chicken.. so ham-azing!!

So, all it takes for that slut to put some fucking pants on is to get her to level 10 then shell out 10k gold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, all it takes for that slut to put some fucking pants on is to get her to level 10 then shell out 10k gold.
    Well her pants ARE of legendary quality

http://www.wowhead.com/item=137069/will-of-valeera

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    nope, level 8 and no gold, since her 3rd normal skin tint also has pants