Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems Assange may keep his promise of handing himself to the US authorities.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821528189625372672
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Were you implying that friendly fire isn't illegal? Lol

Also: http://www.crimesofwar.org/a-z-guide...riminal-court/

You gave me a list of crimes.... cite the specific crime they broke please.

Also intent is normally a requirement of commenting certain crimes.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2017-01-18 at 03:27 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Of course i wouldn't be surprised of Chelsea Manning mysteriously commits suicide soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Good, now do the same to our boiii Snowden and we're set.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Of course i wouldn't be surprised of Chelsea Manning mysteriously commits suicide soon.
    'Mysteriously' because someone who has attempted suicide several times in the past attempting it again now that they are no longer under constant supervision for someone to intervene is mysterious.

Get out of here with your crap.

Assange fanbois don't want him to surrender. Yeah, they are all Trump voters. I wonder if they don't remember who will be President in few days. Imagine if Assange does surrender and there is a trial. Like Trump will let that happen. I see a pardon coming. Maybe the deal has already been made. On the other hand, isn't Assnage without a job now?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    'Mysteriously' because someone who has attempted suicide several times in the past attempting it again now that they are no longer under constant supervision for someone to intervene is mysterious.

Get out of here with your crap.
    .... Or so we are told.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's one thing to leak classified intel to the enemy, but leaking information about bad behaviour to the public should be a defensible action. I'd prefer if governments didn't have dark secrets they wanted to keep hidden in the first place, rather than punishing those who reveal them. Whistleblowing should be a form of protected speech.

I wonder if you feel the same way aboutt he DNC being hacked and the information within the inner workings of the hillary campaign exposed

What did Assange do that was illegal? WikiLeaks would be the same as a newspaper I would think, news papers are protected under the First Amendment. Assange didn't steal the documents. I wouldn't be surprised if Assange has charges dismissed in the US by a judge.

But we would let the Swedes extradite him for those sexual assaults Assange committed in Sweden.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    .... Or so we are told.
    Been sippin' on your Info Wars Super Male Vitality for far too long. Should lay off the stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh sorry i thought you could just read and figure it out my bad.
    War crime of attacking civilians
    War crime of killing or wounding a person hors de combat

Lets look at those laws shall we.

War crime of attacking civilians. Deliberately directing an act, the object of which is a civilian population or individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities, such conduct taking place in the context of an international armed conflict.

The video seemed to show a combatant helping others. As I just said intent matters.

War crime of killing or wounding a person hors de combat. Killing or injuring one or more persons hors de combat (out of combat and therefore protected), such conduct taking place in the context of an international armed conflict.

They were not "out of combat" they were in the middle of a combat zone.

So try again please.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Which war crime?
    The extreme left believe everyone in the US is guilty for war crimes and should be punished, only they are innocent.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I wonder if you feel the same way aboutt he DNC being hacked and the information within the inner workings of the hillary campaign exposed
    Or we could focus on the topic and not be obsessed with Hillary.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Who were they engaged in combat with?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_1...hdad_airstrike

There you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The extreme left believe everyone in the US is guilty for war crimes and should be punished, only they are innocent.

Funny thing is. I'm one of those dirty liberals according to most people on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You have to believe that the US Military was intentionally targeting civilians/journalist and not what they believed to be armed combatants close to US troops to believe the US actually intentionally attacked unarmed civilians/journalist and committed a war crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    You have to believe that the US Military was intentionally targeting civilians/journalist and not what they believed to be armed combatants close to US troops to believe the US actually intentionally attacked unarmed civilians/journalist and committed a war crime.

That is kinda what I'm trying to get across to him. In pretty much ALL CRIME. intent matters.

We'll hear from Obama tomorrow but I suspect it has more to do with the harshness of the sentence than anything else. In that case I'm fine with the decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    A> That was a hack, by a third party. If it had been a leak, I'd defend the leaker the same way, but a hack is criminal to begin with.
    B> I've been pretty consistent about condemning the few individuals within the DNC who behaved poorly. But it was a handful of people.
    C> This whole comment says more about you, projecting, than it says about me.

I still have the same question. Who were the reporters and civilians engaged in combat with?
    You're arguing semantics right now when the entry states they believed they were armed combatants close to nearby US troops.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have the same question. Who were the reporters and civilians engaged in combat with?

? Huh?

They were fired upon because they were what appeared to be armed combatants in a combat zone, where they(US military) had just receive fire from.