Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    now you're gonna get infracted for using the t word lol.
    No the rule on that don't exist anymore.

I reported 5 uses of the T word being directly applied to another poster this month and none got infracted.

The only conclusion that can be drawn is that the rule has been rescinded.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh good, i really hope people will start seeing trudeau for what he is, a woman beating crook who engages in pay to play politics.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    No the rule on that don't exist anymore.

I reported 5 uses of the T word being directly applied to another poster this month and none got infracted.

The only conclusion that can be drawn is that the rule has been rescinded.
    I've gotten in trouble for using it. recently. I've also seen other posters infracted for it.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I've gotten in trouble for using it. recently. I've also seen other posters infracted for it.
    Confirming that of my infractions I believe three of them for calling a certain Jay with a lock that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trudeau is really flying up (or maybe down) the scummy politician rankings.

Cash for access, rough housing in Parliament, downplaying honour killings, praising misogynists, eulogising a murderous dictator, being a general twat and now taking ethically questionable freebies. Is he going to drown kittens next?

Somewhat surprised Aga Khan owns an island though, she hasn't had a hit since the 80s.

Boom boom.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I cringe at the thought of going NDP too. I may go Green, I've been a supporter for years anyways - but strategically voted Liberal because Green didn't have critical mass to win any other ridings.

It may be time to start throwing my vote away though, if I can't trust the Liberals to do the right thing - and who knows - maybe I can campaign to flip downtown Vancouver - our mayor is pretty much a Green-in-Liberal-clothing anyways.
    I just hope Kevin O'leary isn't running next election. I like him as a person/business guy but he has no place running Canada. I already want Trudeau gone, he's only good at "looking sexy". (I literally don't see it)

Oh snap! Say it isn't so........sad panda, well trouble in paradise I guess. Now I'm defiantly scared to visit moose land.
    Last edited by Xandrigity; 2017-01-17 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Trudeau is really flying up (or maybe down) the scummy politician rankings.
    I know, and we've been told how amazing he is by certain posters

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Since he's clearly been hinting he has no intention to abolish our First Past The Post election system, despite that was the singular issue that caused him to win like 86% of the vote or whatever - he's lost all love from me: and I was a lifelong Liberal even before this issue.

So, in future elections, I will need to go even further Left - because apparently even when we give the Liberals a mandate and the power to do one damned thing right for us - they still fuck it up.
    I like the way Jane Fonda described him "Another fake liberal with a pretty face."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    This sort of shit is par for the course with Liberals in Canada. Wasteful spending is their bread and butter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    I just hope Kevin O'leary isn't running next election. I like him as a person/business guy but he has no place running Canada. I already want Trudeau gone, he's only good at "looking sexy". (I literally don't see it)
    I like the comparisons the liberal media are making of Kevin O'Leary to Trump. For one, unlike Trump, he actually makes money so he isn't filing for bankruptcy every 6 months.

Sorry, i can't form an opinion until Testicles tells me what to think about Turdo

Deleted
    Tennisace won't post here, he conveniently ignores anything against his mental narrative however i shall link this in his Canada self phalatio threads

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Tennisace won't post here, he conveniently ignores anything against his mental narrative however i shall link this in his Canada self phalatio threads
    I hate when people like that give a bad impression of Canadians. Also, I hate when ANY Canadian speaks on behalf of us all.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I like the way Jane Fonda described him "Another fake liberal with a pretty face."
    She only said that because of the pipeline. Even though its the most environmentally safe way to transport the oil but of course these people don't consider the alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    It's always amusing to get infracted for calling a troll......a troll.
    the most moronic rule on this site.

- - - Updated - - -

Also

The guidelines also prohibit a minister or any member of their family from accepting gifts or "advantages" that could reasonably be seen as influencing government decisions. The only exception is if the person providing the gift is a friend.
    Helicopter ride could be considered a gift. And if the man was a pallbearer at his dads funeral I'd say it's probably ok.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

As if anything will come out of this. Trudeau will be the PM for at least a decade. We had a decade of conservative and before that a decade of liberal.

Also the real problem with Trudeau is not that hes shady or corrupt infact quiet the opposite. He just seems very naive when it comes to what would look like a conflict of interest. He grew up in a upbringing where to him, being bought sounds impossible anyway. He was told it would look bad going there with his family, it would look like a conflict of interest.

Not sure whats hard to read about it Aga Khan is a friend of his father. Just like Castro. That actually nulify his own guideline, as friends are excluded. The rest needs to hold the investigation, to be honest its unlikely it comes off with anything, its just him being naive as fuck like usual and the minority opposition using it.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-01-18 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    As if anything will come out of this. Trudeau will be the PM for at least a decade. We had a decade of conservative and before that a decade of liberal.

Also the real problem with Trudeau is not that hes shady or corrupt infact quiet the opposite. He just seems very naive when it comes to what would look like a conflict of interest. He grew up in a upbringing where to him, being bought sounds impossible anyway. He was told it would look bad going there with his family, it would look like a conflict of interest.

Not sure whats hard to read about it Aga Khan is a friend of his father. Just like Castro. That actually nulify his own guideline, as friends are excluded. The rest needs to hold the investigation, to be honest its unlikely it comes off with anything, its just him being naive as fuck like usual and the minority opposition using it.
    Wrong

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Wrong

/10

Nice argument lol. See you in 10 years.

Oh Canada, our home and naive land...
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

7+ Year Old Account
    I came here with my popcorn to see some nasty stuff. Helicopter ride with a rich friend, lol. Whatever.