Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I quite like Toby Keith's music
    We mostly see his videos on CMC Channel down under in the South

Trumpys inauguration should be a good Ol redneck party

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    All these fuckers refusing to sing are fucking retarded. Trump might be a fucking clown, but it's your chief clown for the next 4 years, regardless of them singing or not, so they might as well join the party... So the clown won and your fucked up liar lost. Now get a life a move on...
    He's a clown and for the next 4 years, him, and that position he's now holding, deserve no respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    As an example, you can protest a war, before it happens, if think the war is absolutely insane.

You can protest a leader, even before they are sworn in, if you think they are absolutely insane.

I was offered to play a show at a venue which I do not agree with their marketing system. I refused to play it because I do not agree with the way they do things. Some have asked me, why not just play the show. My response is, If I am seen on stage playing at a venue which I feel does things I feel are wrong, then I am showing support for them just by being on the stage, and bringing money into the place. If I were to do that, I would no longer have any grounds to protest the venue as I actively supported them, and took money from them.

The word to sum this all up is:: Integrity.
    whats your beef with chuckie cheese? seems like a cool place when my nephew has his bday there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Nothing more fitting than a bunch of young women in short skirts performing a dance act against their will for Trump.
    you remind me why i quit posting a couple weeks ago

yo endus you're a fucking faggot and this fucking site sucks bad. ban me plz

cya nerds, have fun with your liberal circlejerk.

Keith is okay rather have seen Robert Earl Keen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    You're funny thinking I'm ignorant. But all throughout Brexit I had to watch this forum bash/support the EU and make constant threads about David Cameron and other members of parliament.
    Think we had the Brexit thread, 1 about him being a pig fucker and the Migrant Crisis thread. Hardly an epidemic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    his whole persona, everything his music is about, his style, his face...

it's all douchebag supreme.
    There isn't many people that I use the word "hate" with, it's a strong word I feel when used on people. Toby Keith and Kid Rock are on the list. Probably near the top. Possibly in a deathmatch with anyone else trying to get to the top. "Douchebag supreme" is a term that douchebags had to make up to define Kid Rock and Toby Keith.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    you remind me why i quit posting a couple weeks ago

yo endus you're a fucking faggot and this fucking site sucks bad. ban me plz

cya nerds, have fun with your liberal circlejerk.
    Geez, who pissed in his cornflakes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Toby Keith is pretty irrelevant these days. But good for him.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    No idea who he is but im sure it will be absolutely fantaaaaastic.

Never heard of him, is he A list? They really cut it close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Never heard of him, is he A list? They really cut it close.
    He's the bud light of country music