Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    "Displaying the 50 most recent events for this character."

this means until December, before that I ran mythics all days, one day 3 of 5 runs I saw legendaries drop for my party.. not me, I got dissapointed and decided to do other stuff like legacy, or level alts to max level :P

Bullshit.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ic#14807:15264

Shows all your kills.

Im lazy for Wq´s i admit that, but darn I thought I ran more dungs, guess ill try to do more mythic plus until I get one :P

Deleted
    I got two legendary items - one from a weekly world boss and one from a random BG. I have always done the daily box from WQ, but only a few M and M+ and LFR just to clear it, but its not something I usually does. My main activity is pvp/ prestige farm where I'm at 8 right now.

Deleted
    "Displaying the 50 most recent events for this character."

this means until December, before that I ran mythics all days, one day 3 of 5 runs I saw legendaries drop for my party.. not me, I got dissapointed and decided to do other stuff like legacy, or level alts to max level :P
    If you ran mythics all day before december that could only have been for a couple of days. You really havent done many mythic's on that char. As OJ said your reps also tell a story about your WQ's. I would be quite suprised if you actually had a legendary with the amount of effort you put into it.

......I usually play 3 or 4 hours when I log in,...........30 mythics + per day? .....!
    So you average 5-6 minutes per M+ ... that is impressive....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    So you average 5-6 minutes per M+ ... that is impressive....

Thats just bad grammar.

Pretty sure at that point they were asking what more they should do.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Pretty sure at that point they were asking what more they should do.
    Well, if that is the question - my answer is to just play the game to enjoy it, let things happen or not happen as they may on the way.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Also you have just 3 Odyn kills according to armory, that's not enough if you "ran mythics all days"
    No one runs HoV M+ though, if they can avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Eh. I did at least 5 HoV4+ last week, prob closer to 10. Bolstering/Skittish week was like a yard sale for HoV keys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrs ankle View Post
    Eh. I did at least 5 HoV4+ last week, prob closer to 10. Bolstering/Skittish week was like a yard sale for HoV keys
    Well good for you, you're awesome

Well good for you, you're awesome
    ty i like u too cutie.

They come, you just gotta do more stuff. Whether or not they'll be good ones or the ones you wanted is pure luck though.

Go sacrifice a goat to the RNG Gods!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have almost completely done nothing with my DK. No lfr, only a few normal runs on 110. zero heroics. two normal mythics. I have gotten a grand total of ONE emissary chest. The amount of total wqs I have done, I can basically count on my two hands (with weeks apart). I just did one m+2 yesterday (1!) and I got a legendary. http://www.wowprogress.com/character...ostmane/Carpie

This means that you haven't played in a long time and just complain about the content per say. Do three m+ dungeons and I guarantee you that you will get a legendary. In my guild, two days ago (when I got the legendary) a grand total of 7 legendaries dropped. 4 of them were to alts of players that did their first m+ dungeon after the patch and that had no previous legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have fewer Mythics than OP (what?) and no M+ (friends just came back...). However, I have 2 legendaries. One was pure luck, off Helya LFR. The other was an emissary cache. Here's the thing: I've done 683 WQs on that toon. Now, I got the Legendary from it after 150 or 200, but still.... yeah.

Personally, OP... do what you LIKE. Do it as much as you want. Eventually one will drop. But I think that the road to discouragement and burnout is to farm things specifically because you've heard they are a good way to get legendaries when you don't actually enjoy doing that content. Hate dungeons? Do WQs each day, at least the emissary stuff. Hate those but like dungeons? Do M and M+ and screw the quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last week we had 4keys in HoV, should we just DELETE them? Well, i don't know if someone with limited playtime as OP has an option to choose which mythic+ he runs into. I do mythic+ in a 4(5) man stack, so we can't just fuck off HoV when we have a key there
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-01-18 at 06:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Last week we had 4keys in HoV, should we just DELETE them?
    That sucks man. Buy some MoS keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks man. Buy some MoS keys.
    Where do i buy them? Or you advice me to boot people off my group and pay some random to get his MoS key with no guarantee that he won't be one of those 200k DPS "brb pizza" guys? Seriously, last time we had a pug in a 11+ key he left the group without saying any word and burned our key away. And it wasn't the case of someone leaving after wiping 4 times in a row on a second trash pack of HoV (yeah, that happened to us when we just got our hands on 10th level key and enthusiastically tried it out in our leet 855-something gear.)
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-01-18 at 06:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Where do i buy them? Or you advice me to boot people off my group and pay some random to get his MoS key with no guarantee that he won't be one of those 200k DPS "brb pizza" guys? Seriously, last time we had a pug in a 11+ key he left the group without saying any word and burned our key away
    Yeah. That's what all the cool raiders do, right?

Artifact skins? The hidden one? Cause normal ones .. well, Tier 1 and Tier 2 would be unlocked by now.

JUST got my first Legendary on my main today, so I kinda feel ya bro? I got the hidden look though. (World Drop one)

7+ Year Old Account
    Im lazy for Wq´s i admit that, but darn I thought I ran more dungs, guess ill try to do more mythic plus until I get one :P
    lol you thought "i ran mythics all day" when in reaility youve ran 1 every third day since release.... fuck off you complaing and cried you have no legendaries claiming you do stuff all day

turns off you do absolutly nothing... lol

"i do 30 mythic+ per day" dude youve only done 30 fucking dungeons TOTAL
    so claiming you do "30 mythic+ every day" lol if "every day" is one day... sure
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-18 at 06:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content