Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    If you don't have enough mana for rejuvs, that's moreso an issue with your playstyle, and no, in the vast majority you don't want inner peace. Because you don't need it. On burst damaging fights sure, it's amazing, but if it's a slow constant damage, germ is extremely good and shouldn't be making you go oom. Unless you're wasting mana on things you shouldn't be. Rejuv is one of your MAIN heals.

I'd love to see some of your logs, just to see if you're genuinely ooming, or if there's something you're doing that you shouldn't be.
    With all due respect (something lacking on the internet), I disagree. Germination will waste a tremendous amount of GCDs and a load of mana. On the other hand, tranquil mind effectively transforms tranquility into a mana saving CD, not only a lifesaver. Loads of fights DO NOT have spike raid damage which will instantly endanger people, but being able to top everyone off with 40k mana is huge. Makes tranquility almost part of the "rotation".

I do see your point, and perhaps we are discussing apples Vs oranges here. In my raid comp, there's no point running germination because I will waste all my mana, GCD's, and half of that healing will go to waste. But perhaps the healers in your comp are not as good? Or are you running 1 healer less than the norm, and you have tremendous DPS that can finish the fights early?

Would love to see your logs too!

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You don't have to sustain that many, cenarius isn't the best for it because the damage is moreso aoe, but you don't need inner and you don't need spring, so germ is the obvious choice, for tanks + squishys + brambles noobs.

But on fights like Nyth, or Dragons when dots go onto people and those people take much more damage, 2 germs is so strong.

What's the point of running high mastery when you wouldn't make use out of it when you can?
    Cenarius is exactly the style of fight where Tranquil Mind is ideal. You have one CD up for every damage heavy phase (Ghanir/Flourish and Tranq).

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, speaking for myself, I run mostly with haste, then Crit, then all the Mastery I can get. If I recall correctly (not at my pc right now) I am at around 28% haste, 24% crit, and around 12% mastery or so in raids. For M+ i trade some crit and haste for Mastery, but overall haste and crit still win.
    Last edited by Laurathansal; 2017-01-17 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    As long as the only way i can heal a tyrannical or some raging/bolstering+fortify (above 15 ofc) is bombing the party with mollion worth RG then i dont care what lvl 90 talents has higher throughput. Neither of them is actuallu meaningful.
    All i want is the fastest way to stack multiple hots on the whole party.
    Next time i tackle CoS tyrannical at 15 i'll post a log just to prove SB is, at very least, a.very viable choice.
    Please do post some logs. I run triple melee, and always wanted to test out SB but never wanted to risk it. I think there is definitely a big quality of life consideration in here, in saving that 3 to 4 GCDs for either more dps, or Regrowth bombing.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbuff View Post
    Please do post some logs. I run triple melee, and always wanted to test out SB but never wanted to risk it. I think there is definitely a big quality of life consideration in here, in saving that 3 to 4 GCDs for either more dps, or Regrowth bombing.
    I will as soon as i can.

Give it a try tho: it's really worth it.

I learned how good SB is here in this forum