Stealth nerfs to Oakheart?

I have an 890 Oakheart, and this week on farm it seems to be doing a lot less damage than before.

Taking Guarm as an example:
    28/12/16: Did 7.87 million damage total over 3:51
    15/01/17: Did 3.40 million damage total over 3:54

Specced surrender both times and I was alive for about the same time both times, and yet the damage is less than half of what it was. Similar (or worse) on all other fights too. Looking at the uptime, it seems like the RPPM is no longer scaling with haste at all.

Anyone else seeing this? Any other trinkets that got stealth changed?

Deleted
    It felt like swarming plagueheart also got nerfed

Yeah I did some testing, all the RPPM trinkets seem massively nerfed.

My theory is that they removed haste scaling for Oakheart, Plaguehive, DSB etc. For some reason Bough of Corruption is doing more than all of those on single target for me...

It might have something to do with how Voidform only increases our shadow damage now instead of all damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbz View Post
    It might have something to do with how Voidform only increases our shadow damage now instead of all damage.
    Oakheart's dot is shadow damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Errete View Post
    Oakheart's dot is shadow damage.
    Hmm, there goes that theory.

Looking at my logs from last night, it does appear DSB is proccing less. It averaged 7+ in EN for me, now looking like 5 or so.

Anyone know if the updated trinket sims from H2P/Djriff take this into account? Tbh it shouldn't be a huge deal as it just makes stat sticks further ahead of proc trinkets, and Whispers further ahead of everything else.