Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I never really said Mythic+ difficulty is bad, I just think it should be focus on Skill and not Gear.

I personally believe I could do +20 easily, SKILLWISE, due to lots of years of this game. But I simply don't have the time to farm the gear necessary.

Maybe I suck I can't even do +10, who knows. At least give me the CHANCE to prove myself. Let everyone try it and the skilled will prevail anyway. I see no harm in scaling them down to a set ilvl.
    This is RPG game no compettive game for e-sport. Gear have ot matter otherwise why would us rpg players boerht to play rofl. I i want balanced skilled game i would go play cs:go or LoL no RPG game. You cant just remove gear progressin from MMORPG game. It is its core aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    This is RPG game no compettive game for e-sport. Gear have ot matter otherwise why would us rpg players boerht to play rofl. I i want balanced skilled game i would go play cs:go or LoL no RPG game. You cant just remove gear progressin from MMORPG game. It is its core aspect.
    I don't think it's the core at all. What makes WoW good is the ability to easily group with others to take down bosses etc. The actually content, Dungeons, Raids and PvP is what matter. Leveling and gearing up is secondary, to give the players more to do.

But personally, i would LOVE an rpg game, where there is no gear at all. Everyone has the same precondition to raid and do PvP. Raids where gear didn't matter would be amazing. Only skill and teamwork would matter.

There is no mmo game like that which I know of, at least no good one. A game where you take down bosses in a group with a wide range of abilities/classes/speccs etc. Basically WoW without gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    There are 3 weapons that you can get to 54. That is almost 200 million AP you need to max all of them. If I am to do that before the expansion ends, I do need to farm.
    Not really. You can do just normal play and get 54 on more then 1 weapen before expansion end, and that is without them increasing the AP gain, which they proberly will.

Also, you don't need to have them maxed out. There is no content, which can't be done with less then 54 and unless you are trying to ultra competative, nobody is gonna demand, that you have 54 at any point. So there is nobody forcing you to farm. It all has to do with what you demand of yourself, not what others demand of you.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.