Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Draught of Souls as Fury

Unsure if this was covered in a previous thred - but I just picked up a 905 DoS from my timewalking chest and was wondering how/when to use it? I figured I would line it up with Avatar/Enrage/Battle cry.

i hate you

edit: See archi's post and the sticky; I did not know it was off the GCD.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2017-01-18 at 06:36 AM.

I would use this as a filler in between your battle cry's.

Lots of terrible advice on this thread. There's a stickied guide at the top of these forums, and I suggest you use it.

Use immediately after Rampage in your BC window, split second after you start channelling Ramp.
    Last edited by Rastlin; 2017-01-18 at 09:49 AM.

Well, I'm happy for you, but also incredibly envious. Enjoy bursting 20m damage

what chest and how do u get

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    what chest and how do u get
    I want to know this also, what chest? How do u get it?

It's from the weekly event, where you have to do 5 TW dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    more hate i want one bet i get shoulders or boots next :/

I would line it up with everything and blow shit up
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Wait a second...Blizz stated in their post that the TW chest will drop a piece from EN normal. But this guy said he got Draught of Souls, which is NH loot.
    Something doesn't line up...

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    Wait a second...Blizz stated in their post that the TW chest will drop a piece from EN normal. But this guy said he got Draught of Souls, which is NH loot.
    The TW chest is now a NH chest rather than EN, as of NH opening. If you mean the bluepost, they probably just copy/pasted the last one.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    the chest contains Nighthold normal gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    The TW chest is now a NH chest rather than EN, as of NH opening. If you mean the bluepost, they probably just copy/pasted the last one.
    Thanks for info. Since I'm playing on EU and at work right now, I didn't have the chance to test it. That's good news for my alts.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    screen or troll !
    Friend of mine got 880 DoS on his Monk last night so It's not entirely impossible to have been lucky enough for an upgraded version.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

As a DK... I hate you, I want this for unholy, it works with our mastery which is insane, almost doubles the damage for me but when my mastery set is dont.. be double damage.

no one cares about dk's

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Lots of terrible advice on this thread. There's a stickied guide at the top of these forums, and I suggest you use it.
    @Archimtiros Speaking of the guide and trinkets - Just picked up an Eye of Command (baseline 860), sim'd it and it was running roughly 1.5k dps lower than Appendages (baseline 865 heroic). Your guide ranks Eye higher, but the IV guid ranks Appendages higher. Just wondering which to run with and why?
    Last edited by Vexonia; 2017-01-19 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Tagging