Deleted

What happened to more frequent world bosses?

It happened like once a new one spawned on a monday and we we're told they're increasing the rate which they spawn I believe. But it only happened once so I'm guessing it wasn't intended at all.

Anyone knows?

They said it was intended. Occasionally there will be a second world boss spawn during the week, but that it won't be the new norm

Yeah I also recall that people were saying that we'll eventually have 3 active world bosses at a time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    It happened like once a new one spawned on a monday and we we're told they're increasing the rate which they spawn I believe. But it only happened once so I'm guessing it wasn't intended at all.

Anyone knows?
    it was said that its that specific world boss which spawns independently of the others

Deleted
    How ironic lol, 3 world bosses up for me now! O_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Where I only see two .....one is locked behind Nighthold....one on little isle I did.....so where is the 3rd one then?

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Where I only see two .....one is locked behind Nighthold....one on little isle I did.....so where is the 3rd one then?
    On EU we got humongris on the isle , the one in the raid and ana-zu or whatever at the demon infested area of suramar (where you shot bats for the wq).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    The imp-mother in fel-soul hold.

Deleted
    Time for you to buy a lottery ticket.