7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mac9891 View Post
    Question of the day, indomitable or devostator for heroic NH on tuesday?? I imagine devo will prolly play best if used perfectly but managing a swing timer and rotation along with new boss mechanics seems like a nightmare.
    Devastator seems like the obvious pick, and its really not all that difficult + payout way higher

But whatever you're most comfortable with will work better first night

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mac9891 View Post
    Question of the day, indomitable or devostator for heroic NH on tuesday?? I imagine devo will prolly play best if used perfectly but managing a swing timer and rotation along with new boss mechanics seems like a nightmare.
    For me Indomitable is a must for new fights. Healers can heal me, but only HP will save me. When I outgear encounter and know it well, I might switch. Devastator requires too much attention to be usable for me.

Deleted
    Got my 4th legendary...Archimonde's Hatred Reborn.

Aggramar's Stride
    Sephuz's Secret
    Mannoroth bracer
    Archimonde's trinket

FeelsBadMan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehpowa View Post

Aggramar's Stride
    Sephuz's Secret
    Mannoroth bracer
    Archimonde's trinket

FeelsBadMan.
    That's not too bad, you can use the bracers and the trinket.

I have the bracers, the chest (which isn't that good despite the buff from 15% to 50%) and Aggramar's Stride.

I want the gauntlets and the belt... The belt with Booming Voice (and Anger Management) looks like a lot of fun.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    That's not too bad, you can use the bracers and the trinket.

I have the bracers, the chest (which isn't that good despite the buff from 15% to 50%) and Aggramar's Stride.

I want the gauntlets and the belt... The belt with Booming Voice (and Anger Management) looks like a lot of fun.
    Well I mostly run M+ so I'm using bracers and sephuz. The best part is that beside the trinket, other 3 legendaries I got as Arms loot specialization.
    Last edited by mmoc7eb634bae3; 2017-01-17 at 06:43 PM.

Aggramar's Stride
    Sephuz's Secret
    Mannoroth bracer
    Archimonde's trinket

FeelsBadMan.
    How is that a Feelsbadman post? Could be a LOOOOOT worse!

We're the nerfs active prior to the hot fixed on the 17th?I was under the impression it was already active.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its wasnt active till this reset
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Tell me if I am mistaking, but they 14% nerf on RV & TC, it is true we did massive aoe dmg while clearing trash but.. Don't we lose a lot of single target dps now? Is it even worth taking devastator over indom after these changes?
    I'm new to protection warrior from this patch so be gentle ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Also, when going mythic+ 10 CoS (Teeming, Skittish & Fortified) I got raped so badly. I feel like I'm doing so much wrong.. Is there anyone who wants to assist or help me with optimizing my gameplay a bit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houjebekmuts View Post
    Tell me if I am mistaking, but they 14% nerf on RV & TC, it is true we did massive aoe dmg while clearing trash but.. Don't we lose a lot of single target dps now? Is it even worth taking devastator over indom after these changes?
    I'm new to protection warrior from this patch so be gentle ^^
    Devastator is still a significant DPS increase and rage generation increase. If you can live without 25% HP, of course it's worth it.

10+ Year Old Account

Aggramar's Stride
    Sephuz's Secret
    Mannoroth bracer
    Archimonde's trinket

FeelsBadMan.
    Archimonde's is a good dps legendary, and Mannoroth's Manacles are a great self-healing legendary. It's no Kakushan's, but you're in good shape!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Devastator is still a significant DPS increase and rage generation increase. If you can live without 25% HP, of course it's worth it.
    Dunno but is this really worth without the gloves? On some other guides i read that devastator isn't so good ... so dunno :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Also, when going mythic+ 10 CoS (Teeming, Skittish & Fortified) I got raped so badly. I feel like I'm doing so much wrong.. Is there anyone who wants to assist or help me with optimizing my gameplay a bit?
    Don't know your iLvl but it's pretty normal unless you are 880+ and have good dps with you.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Developer View Post
    Dunno but is this really worth without the gloves? On some other guides i read that devastator isn't so good ... so dunno :-/
    And exactly what guides are you reading to feed you bullshit?
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Plehnard:

My character is Houjebekmuts - Frostmane, for some reason i still can't post links Don't know how many posts i need

This is my gear at the moment..

10+ Year Old Account
    Plehnard:

My character is Houjebekmuts - Frostmane, for some reason i still can't post links Don't know how many posts i need

This is my gear at the moment..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bekmuts/simple <- This one?
    If yes, you pretty much have a somewhere similar Level than I have. (had 876 yesterday)
    My tactic yesterday for a M+11 (teeming, skittish, fortified Darkheart Thicket) was to use Shockwave as soon as possible and follow it with Demo once the mobs wake up again and use all CC you can get out of your group. The initial Damage is usually the worst, if you out life that you're good for the rest.
    For people like us every trash mob group is at least one cool down in M+ 1x.

Deleted
    Plehnard:

Yes indeed, that one!
    I'll try to use my Shockwave on CD and use a CD every pack next time. Thanks for the tips.
    Jeez i can't even Quote you :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    And exactly what guides are you reading to feed you bullshit?
    Just googled some
    So you mean devastator is a "must have" ? I feel somehow naked with this devastator skill, and the playstyle feels tough.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Developer View Post
    Just googled some
    So you mean devastator is a "must have" ? I feel somehow naked with this devastator skill, and the playstyle feels tough.
    It's not a must have, but it's objectively the best option in terms of both damage and survivability at the moment outside of any situation where the lack of the 25% HP is killing you.

Damage is much higher and it has a higher rage regeneration which leads to more IPs.

That said, if you aren't uncomfortable using it then Indom is still suitable for raid environments. It's not like Prot Warriors are useless without Devastator.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

So guys, how is Prot feeling in Nighthold Heroic? Wondering about Etraeus especially, since that constant magic intake for someone with very little versa gear is scaring me a tad.