Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Pretty sure those are EU. On US the reward is 1000 resources...

Deleted
    EU here -- that mother imp never spawned before as far as I know; I had all the other bosses checked except of her and today I did her after doing the one in Val'Sharah.

I noticed the 3rd saying "The Nighthold" in the prefix but still went to Suramar City anyway. As expected, nothing was up outside.

And yeah, the reward was a shit load of AP. Maybe when I find a PuG for normal this Saturday or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    You can tag the world bosses on your priest even if he/she isnt level 110 yet. I have 4 860ilvl pieces on my paladin which is still level 106!
    Whaat, I didn't know! Thanks for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you find the Imp Mother if you haven't opened up the portal to port into tunnel area.....my has the portal but not all my alts..so is this world boss restricted too only those that got all the portals opened.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    They still drop only 860 ilevel loot though, right? Even the last few nighthold bosses drop better on lfr. Not that those bosses are any harder than lfr bosses, but kinda pointless to be excited about them.
    Trinkets though... Even 860 padawsons is better for elemental ice fury spec than most trinkets. And arcano crystal is obviously good for many.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    How do you find the Imp Mother if you haven't opened up the portal to port into tunnel area.....my has the portal but not all my alts..so is this world boss restricted too only those that got all the portals opened.
    Go to Azsuna Fel flightpoint and run east into FelSoul Hold. Or go to Suramar and run west, then glide into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Go to Azsuna Fel flightpoint and run east into FelSoul Hold. Or go to Suramar and run west, then glide into it.
    Got any coords on the entrance.....its been long time since I did all those quest lines to open up portal down there...

Not on my map...are you EU or US ....cause I have that whole zone completely opened up and nothing showing in the Felsoul Hold area.
    im from the eu m8

Nighthold 'world' boss drop anything?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Nighthold 'world' boss drop anything?
    Nope nothing, just the 1000 Order Resources from the WQ
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I don't see the Ana-Mouz WQ on the map.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing on US-Stormrage.

Got any coords on the entrance.....its been long time since I did all those quest lines to open up portal down there...
    The boss isn't inside. She's just sitting in a puddle of fel roughly in the middle of the crater. The crater itself is just called Felsoul Hold. Taking the actual portal to Felsoul Hold is slower.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    So, some time ago Blizz said there would occasionally appear a second world boss in the same week, but it looks like it got upped to 3.

http://imgur.com/a/XHLbX

The Nighthold: Ettin Your Foot In The Door is a new Nighthold Raid Epic World Quest.
    You have to kill a mini boss inside the Nightold Raid istance, but you need to take down the first boss Skorpyron to reach Torm the Brute.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    So, some time ago Blizz said there would occasionally appear a second world boss in the same week, but it looks like it got upped to 3.

Edit: Updated links (no idea why it doesnt exist anymore):

http://imgur.com/a/LqWB4
    http://imgur.com/a/CNtCK
    http://imgur.com/a/XHLbX
    the one ettin is in suramar, but why for you is it AP for me it was order resources... wtf?
    also i dont see the second one in suramar wtf?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-18 at 02:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the one ettin is in suramar, but why for you is it AP for me it was order resources... wtf?
    also i dont see the second one in suramar wtf?
    My guess is OR and no Ana Mouz for US and AP/Ana Mouz for EU.

I'm showing Ana-Mouz up via the Legion app on US servers now (maybe just spawned at the 10am reset?). Reward is 1k resources for the WQ.

Last edited by Kalcheus; 2017-01-18 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Fixed pic size
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I'm showing Ana-Mouz up via the Legion app on US servers now (maybe just spawned at the 10am reset?). Reward is 1k resources for the WQ.

Oh you're right, it popped up in reset for me too. Thank you sir

Wowhead just confirmed on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/821735732058275840
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    You can tag the world bosses on your priest even if he/she isnt level 110 yet. I have 4 860ilvl pieces on my paladin which is still level 106!
    Is there a minimum you have to be ?