Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zknm7 View Post
    Lol, you're joking, right? The rhetoric from the right when Obama was elected wasn't anywhere NEAR as bad as the liberals crying over Trump being elected...
    People weren't igniting themselves, that's for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    And righties close down government.
    Yeah, cause non-essential employees are the "government". Amirite?
    Last edited by ControlWarrior; 2017-01-18 at 12:47 PM.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Should have let him go through with it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I cannot recall if a group of righties kidnapped a handicapped kid and torched him for a day while shouting "Fuck black people!" "FUCK OBAMA!", I also am unsure if anyone set themselves on fire over it.
    You missed 8 glorious years if you didn't see all of the hilarious temper tantrums over Obama.

People spent hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions, building bases and bunkers off in the woods, certain that Obama was going to bring about the libpocalypse. It's not lighting yourself on fire, but in many ways it's just as if not more crazy.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Its hilarious and sad at the same time. Im going to sit back and enjoy for the next 8 years
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

People need to stop getting so overheated about Trump.
    No, but maniacs have to stop trying to kill themselves for political reasons
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    We did we ever get want we wanted?
    You had the past 8 years under the traitor hussein obama. Now its time for the grown ups to take control for the next 8 years and undo all the hussein created
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Should've just let him cook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    You missed 8 glorious years if you didn't see all of the hilarious temper tantrums over Obama.

People spent hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions, building bases and bunkers off in the woods, certain that Obama was going to bring about the libpocalypse. It's not lighting yourself on fire, but in many ways it's just as if not more crazy.
    The difference between spending money you earned on something, no matter how silly you may deem it, is a little different than setting yourself on fire in a hotel room. One of these things requires being productive at some point. Just saying.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

So crazy folk who were scared of Obama spent money and stimulated the economy, while crazy folks who are scared of trump light themselves on fire?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

This is the end result of letting your psyche be shaped entirely by outside forces such as the MSM.

Extroverts, not even once.

Preparing for apocolypse scenarios, building bunkers, and stickpiling food has been a thing since the 50s.

So.....preping is as crazy as seyting yourself on fire for no reason.

Lol

Hell this guy doesnt even have a specific policy position that hes protesting. Hes literally setting himself on fire because his feelings are hurt.

If only all SJWs woukd do the same. The world woukd be a better place.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tensions seem to be flaring up.

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    The difference between spending money you earned on something, no matter how silly you may deem it, is a little different than setting yourself on fire in a hotel room. One of these things requires being productive at some point. Just saying.
    Oh, and don't forget poisoning the populace just to save a bit of money.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Typical, not thinking of the environment and polluting it by setting yourself on fire. Tsk, tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Clearly everyone missed my point.

My point isn't to quibble about every single thing each side has done. I was just illustrating that both sides have their nutcases.
    Logic and reasonable thinking don't belong in American political talks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    If only all SJWs woukd do the same. The world woukd be a better place.
    I somehow doubt that. The anti-SJW's are just as bad if not worse. They're on a crusade to have a safe space from "political correctness", meaning they're usually the kind that proclaims how the world needs another Hitler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Oh, and don't forget poisoning the populace just to save a bit of money.
    Did you set your brain on fire? What are you talking about?
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    Did you set your brain on fire? What are you talking about?
    ^far right wing selective memory reality-warping right here boys.

Someone set themselves on fire, without hurting anyone else and the far right cries and bitches to no end, but a far-righter poisons the water of millions, well that apparently didn't happen at all, /handwave and magic it away.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2017-01-18 at 03:36 PM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I somehow doubt that. The anti-SJW's are just as bad if not worse. They're on a crusade to have a safe space from "political correctness", meaning they're usually the kind that proclaims how the world needs another Hitler.
    Nah most anti-SJWs are basically comedians and just provide us with entertainment by triggering SJWs to show that their nonsense rules don't matter and letting them do all the work themselves. I mean nothing ridicules those SJWs like those Trigglypuffs and whiny crybabies.

Anti-SJWs are basically trolls, they don't want Hitler or actually they wouldn't even want to ban SJWs really (cause they're the source of their entertainment). In fact, if you watch them from a neutral position, it's usually pretty clear that when they express mroe extreme views, it's just sarcasm or parody. However SJWs are too sensitive to see past that and too concerned with identity politics and privilege levels, so they they go on nonsensical tantrums. This is why we have all those wonderful memes and why SJWs and PC-culture is shattering everywhere.

(source)

Trump's impending presidency is getting a little too hot to handle.
    I hope more people follow this brave man's example.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Nah most anti-SJWs are basically comedians and just provide us with entertainment by triggering SJWs to show that their nonsense rules don't matter and letting them do all the work themselves. I mean nothing ridicules those SJWs like those Trigglypuffs and whiny crybabies.

Anti-SJWs are basically trolls, they don't want Hitler or actually they wouldn't even want to ban SJWs really (cause they're the source of their entertainment). In fact, if you watch them from a neutral position, it's usually pretty clear that when they express mroe extreme views, it's just sarcasm or parody. However SJWs are too sensitive to see past that and too concerned with identity politics and privilege levels, so they they go on nonsensical tantrums. This is why we have all those wonderful memes and why SJWs and PC-culture is shattering everywhere.
    Where were you when the meme war of 2016 kicked off?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I hope more people follow this brave man's example.
    Bravery isnt one of the leftists strong points