Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Sorry you can't incite violence here.
    I'm now claiming that any post ou make will potentially make me commit violent acts, please refrain from posting or your local gulag will be contacted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Like not wasting time on Trump's housewarming party? If you are talking about taking action at all, the first thing to do is to not waste time on useless and tedious events.

Also, I fail to see how whining has anything to do with the absence of action. The former requires actually doing something, the latter doesn't. Learn to tell the difference.

You think calling the election non legitimate is not a big deal?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Strange how you both went towards active members of the military and completely dismissed all those folks who once served and are now..Civilians. but hey as my point has been in this entire thread, keep acting just as you claim trump does, you are proving your position so well.
    I know a couple of veterans who think Trump is a giant jackass too and don't have problems with the protests. Don't bother quoting yourself I already know you said "most".

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

I feel he touches some very good points on this subject of childish behaviour and refusal to work together from either side towards the one on power.
    Talk like this will just get him labeled alt-right! Good thing he wont take such labels seriously.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I'm now claiming that any post ou make will potentially make me commit violent acts, please refrain from posting or your local gulag will be contacted
    Your lack of understanding of our laws is entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    No it really wouldn't.
    Maybe you should have read his entire post. Instead of a lame attempt to be cool by only quoting the first three words of it. His post made sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    If 50 Republicans did this when Obama was being sworn in, they would have all been ridiculed and labeled as racists.

I actually could care less if they show up. They are only showing how intolerant they truly are.

"Respect the democratic process....unless we lose!"
    EXACTLY!!!! Seems the entire Liberal left is a huge collection of intolerant people. You can tell by everyone of their posters on these forums as well. They bitch about wanting YOU to be tolerant but they are above and beyond it.
    Last edited by xuros; 2017-01-18 at 04:25 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Actually it would, it would show some civility and might make people stop throwing tantrums if they can see the Leaders of both sides are willing to get along.

Purposefully being arrogant and boycotting just keeps tensions running.

Trump must not be a good leader if he can't unite the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Your lack of understanding of our laws is entertaining.
    Your cognitive dissonance on the concept of liberty is frightening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And yet, there are people that have to cry on forums and Twitter daily because Trump said something that stung them.

And you come on here everyday whining that people don't like trump.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I know a couple of veterans who think Trump is a giant jackass too and don't have problems with the protests. Don't bother quoting yourself I already know you said "most".
    I dont have problems with it either, im not advocating these folks NOT boycott, im just voicing my opinion of what i think such an actions represents. Petty behavior very much like what we saw in the republicans in 2008-2016. Behavior of a child lashing out for not getting what they wanted. They are absolutely free to make themselves look like toddlers in tantrum mode, but expect folks to call them out for it.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have problems with it either, im not advocating these folks NOT boycott, im just voicing my opinion of what i think such an actions represents. Petty behavior very much like what we saw in the republicans in 2008-2016. Behavior of a child lashing out for not getting what they wanted. They are absolutely free to make themselves look like toddlers in tantrum mode, but expect folks to call them out for it.
    That's fine and dandy for you to think that I'm just saying what military members (former or current) do is a non point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see people acting proud for doing things they called racist when people were "protesting" Obama.

Where are people calling Trump a Kenyan Muslim?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    Oddly enough the right attended his inauguration. Not to mention your savior passed laws the non traditional route for the last 8 years as well.

- - - Updated - - -

And the alt-right isnt? For most Libs its a convenient way of grouping all Repubs together.

You sure about that?

https://www.quora.com/Did-any-Republ...mate-president

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Where are people calling Trump a Kenyan Muslim?
    He gets made fun of being orange all the time and his religion gets mocked a lot as well. Cheeto Jesus comes to mind... lol its still funny but its fits what you are looking for about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    He gets made fun of being orange all the time and his religion gets mocked a lot as well. Cheeto Jesus comes to mind... lol its still funny but its fits what you are looking for about him.
    He's orange because he uses tanning sprays. Obama kind of can't help having black skin.

10+ Year Old Account

Is orange or cheetoes a race?

Show me one news article mocking his religion.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Is this a joke or what?

"More than 50 House Democrats are refusing to watch as Mr Trump is sworn in as the 45th US president amidst a feud between the newly elected president and the civil rights activist and congressman, John Lewis."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38656271

I find this rediculus and also what kind of democrats? How democratic is it when you are trying to force your own ideas and candidate to the rest?

Trump won fair and square, a lot of arguments because he received less total votes than Clinton but well they all knew the game of how the voting system goes, they could have tried changing it before it happened.

Also whats wrong with the trashy American media hubs and the EU ones... literally he was voted for 4 years, he didn't take over power by force or anything, let the man have a go and if you don't like him after that, try to change it via a democratic way.
    Its a way for these people to get support and donations for their next election. They are just pandering to the sheep.

10+ Year Old Account

Also this. I don't even know what religion the guy follows. I'm assuming... Christianity?

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Attending the inauguration won't solve anything either.
    It could lead to a better relationship with him and them for the next 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    He's orange because he uses tanning sprays. Obama kind of can't help having black skin.
    Lol ok guys you all obviously hate the man, go burn your effigy of him on these boards and in real life to prevent his reign of terror from engulfing the world!

That kid would still be our president.

Here's an angle to view it from. I can't stand Hillary Clinton. She'd still be my president if she won. This "boycott" shit perfectly resembles the childish rejection of Obama winning.
    Thats what it is. Now its just flip to the other side doing it.

It seems the GOP and DEMS are alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol ok guys you all obviously hate the man, go burn your effigy of him on these boards and in real life to prevent his reign of terror from engulfing the world!

Lets solve this really easy. Can you define racism for me?

Also still waiting on the article mocking his religion.