Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Trump must not be a good leader if he can't unite the people.
    So would you say Obama united the people? Or Hillary? I don't thing there has been a president for a long time that has "united" the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Lol ok guys you all obviously hate the man, go burn your effigy of him on these boards and in real life to prevent his reign of terror from engulfing the world!
    Sorry that your false equivalencies don't hold up.

Good, we will need those seats badly cuz that place is going to be packing.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    So would you say Obama united the people? Or Hillary? I don't thing there has been a president for a long time that has "united" the people.

Actually it's what I heard about Obama so I was just applying the same logic to Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Your cognitive dissonance on the concept of liberty is frightening
    The American view of 'liberty' frightens me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post

"Respect the democratic process....unless we lose!"
    Americans in charge of understanding what democracy is.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ok guys you all obviously hate the man, go burn your effigy of him on these boards and in real life to prevent his reign of terror from engulfing the world!
    I also have a strong dislike of him.
    Just wanted to let you all know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most military folks understand that even if you dont like the guy in charge you still respect him and do not try to actively sabotage him just for spite or petty reasons.
    True that. And that's how I've approached his Presidency.

I just figured it was common sense. Perhaps not.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    When are conservatives going to realize, this is not what we're protesting? If Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio had won, we wouldn't be protesting. I'd probably watch their inauguration. I don't like their policies, but I can respect them. I respected Romney in 2012 and McCain in 2008.

What we are protesting is the brazen xenophobia, racism and bigotry that Trump has inspired, though perhaps has not illicitly called for. We're protesting the horrible destructive cabinet picks he's putting in. We're protesting his complete disregard for the press and we're protesting his complete lack of integrity in terms of the Russian hacking (if he was a man of integrity, he wouldn't be attacking the intelligence agencies for trying to get to the truth of the matter . . . unless he actually does like golden showers.)

I for one will be watching Rogue One again at the time of his inauguration. May as well watch some "anti-Trump propaganda" that triggered the Right on Twitter.
    What specifically has Trump done that was racist? Specifically... Sure, he wanted to vet/temporarily ban people from predominantly Muslim countries from entering the US. That will keep our citizens safe, after all we are at war. Race was not mentioned. Sure, he may have stated that some illegal Mexicans in the US are murderers and rapists. And some are. That was not a racist statement either. Once again he is choosing to put US citizens first.

Maybe he was a little brash vs a CNN reporter, and rightfully so. That reporter actually yelled at the President Elect. That reporter interrupted the President elect. Obama would have NEVER been treated in that manner. Mainstream media needs to be put back in it's place and start reporting news and not political agendas.
    If the Russians "hacked" into anything they hacked into the DNC and Don Podesta's account, rather easily too. I can't beleive anyone actually is falling for that "Trump was responsible" when nearly every government agency has been electronically infiltrated in last few years and Obama has not NOTHING about it. (never hear anything about in the news though)
    In fact, Obama just pardoned Brandon Manning, the person that was directly responsible for 50 deaths that leaked 700,000 documents. The largest of it's scale in our history. That person helped Al Qaeda and the Taliban and he pardon him. ( again never hear anything on the news about this) Thanks Obama...
    All Obama has done is make our country more divisive that it was before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    why do they boycott doe? why?
    Because they don't agree with him?

Deleted
    You will miss the show. With all those b-celebrities that love money more than problems with future contracts with other people than white supremacist hillbillies.