Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Yeah, because your opinion is the only one that matters. Try writing more than two words next time Shakespeare.

Still waiting for you to explain how this was reckless.

Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    Slimy weasel dick assange just went back on his promise.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...radition-offer
    Well no.

assange has repeatedly offered to accept extradition If manning recieves a PARDON.

Clemency =/= pardon
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Well no.

assange has repeatedly offered to accept extradition If manning recieves a PARDON.

Clemency =/= pardon

The last tweet he put out clearly said clemency.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/819630102787059713
    If Obama grants Manning clemency Assange will agree to US extradition despite clear unconstitutionality of DoJ case

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Can you link where he said pardon?
    https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

He also said it during an interview with Sean Hannity, but I know better to post anything from Fox News here. :P
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post

He also said it during an interview with Sean Hannity, but I know better to post anything from Fox News here. :P

You just linked a tweet that says clemency not pardon.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Julian's lawyer is already weasel-wording to get out of it - http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...radition-offer (Basically, wants clemency as well...which is utter nonsense, as the commutation is effectively clemency in this case)

In any case, there really isn't much evidence that the commutation of Manning's sentence had much to do with Julian anyways (yes, I know...both Assange and Trump think the word revolves around them). However, if there is a play of that nature, the US could hand Assange over to Sweden for him to face his rape accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post

Yeah, looks like i might be wrong here. It seems some the media (especially the news aggregates and blogosphere) used the words pardon and clemency interchangeably when reporting this a couple days ago and I must have latched onto the pardon thing at some point. Could have SWORN i heard him say pardon to Hannity, but i can't seem to find it on the transcripts, so this may be a confabulation on my part. hehe. I have to post this. As an apology, I offer this gem if you ever need an example of foxnews being bad at news.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01...eaks-says.html
    Last edited by jugzilla; 2017-01-18 at 07:02 PM.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    And if you look to your left, you can see Democrats being hypocritical idiots......
    There's a difference between exposing war crimes in a warzone and actively helping one of the two political parties in an election.

But ok, sure. I enjoy how everybody gargling Assange's nutsack always do it by ignoring all context about all the situations.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Remember when Democrats celebrated Julian Assange as a hero? Pepridge Farm remembers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Remember when Democrats celebrated Julian Assange as a hero? Pepridge Farm remembers!
    I remember when Republicans hated whistleblowers to. See how dumb posts like these are. Just stop.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Remember when there was a difference between exposing war crimes and indulging in partisan politics during an election?

People who aren't 7 year olds remember.

Also 'member when Republicans went after Whistleblowers as well? 'Member how all of them right now are talking about how Manning should be imprisoned for life, if not executed?

You can get off your high horse anytime now.

Deleted
    I am not sure about Julian Assange. I believe he did selection on what to publish in favor of his own wish to influence american politics.

Well, it didn't take long at all. Assange said he won't pledge for an extradition, and came up with a Trumpism saying basically that he was misinterpreted, sorta sarcasm, instead trying to mean that Manning was imprisoned unjustly (so to speak):

"Mr. Assange was saying that Chelsea should never have been prosecuted, never have been sentenced to decades in prison, and should have been released immediately."

So now Assange is seen as a liar.

Not in the least bit surprised Assange bitched out.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, back before he doxxed gay people in Saudi Arabia and acted as a kind of shitty PAC. Either you don't know what Wikileaks has been up to prior to Podesta, or you're a hack. Either way, you should stop having opinions.

Are Democrats not allowed to change their opinions of people in light of newer actions and behaviors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Yeah, because your opinion is the only one that matters. Try writing more than two words next time Shakespeare.
    Those two words are all it takes to stump someone.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Are Democrats not allowed to change their opinions of people in light of newer actions and behaviors?
    Bah..I am fine with him destroying Hillary. I am not fine with him pretending to be some kind of whistle blower. He is just a caricature of his former self now. Real question is where does he go from here? I am going to assume he is unemployed for the moment till Putin summons him again?

Of course he won't. Sock puppets don't have spines.

He didn't get clemency? Part of his sentence was commuted, he is still in jail until May and he is still considered to be a criminal.