... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural View Post
    We know where they come from.

Nighthold Raid Bosses
    Weekly Mythic Keystone Cache
    Emissary Bags
    PvP Weekly Quests

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...ghthold-opens/

Drop rates will be unknown until after the raid opens and people start gathering data. Nobody knows anything about drop rates or differences between raid difficulties yet.
    Yeah but I need to know how to game the system....

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I'm passively generating around ~15K gold a day across my 5 characters, mainly because my latest two are still in the "gear up followers with items and optimise setups"-stages (my druid just got the last follower to 850 yesterday, and my warlock still uses a blue), which means I don't get to 200% as many missions with them.

Best part though? I spend zero time doing this while playing. Taking a shit, waiting in line, quiet moment at work when nothings happening? Fire up the app, boom, money harvested.
    I have 5 characters all with 850 followers and not seeing anywhere near that amount of gold. I can go two days and not get any gold missions at all. So what's the trick here to get those gold missions to show up 2-3 times a day, everyday?

Also, tell me more about the "30%+40%" which trinkets are these, cause I don't believe I've gotten more than 1 or 2. Most of what I get is the +15-20% for using the lesser followers
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-01-18 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I've killed 5 bosses and have 14
    do you recall how many per boss on average? and how many of the 5 gave you essences?

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Or just play your main enough that you easily have enough bloods to keep your alts running missions. I get about 10-20 bloods per day just from my usual activities, the variance is due to what WQs are up and how lucky I am with the bloodhunter bags. Also isn't a pain in the ass to set up 5 followers per char, versus setting up 20-25 per char that you needed for WoD.

I seem to average around 1 gold mission every 36 hours, per char. As there are times when none appear, and others where two appear.
    I'm just saying in WoD, you literally played 0 minutes outside your garrison on any character and still be fine.

Deleted
    I absolutely dislike that the upgrade is time-gated like that. We got the legendary already and imo it should auto upgrade.
    I know its not like it will be hard to get, but I just find it silly.
    Got your legendary? Good. Now do stuff and wait to you can upgrade it.
    I know new legendary items we get are 940 already, as I got the shoulders today for my arms warrior.
    Tbh new pieces should also stay 910 if the old ones does.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    do you recall how many per boss on average? and how many of the 5 gave you essences?
    I'm at 47 (17 from 9 bosses)

I don't remember the exact number from every boss, but 2 was definitely the most common #. I believe every one dropped at least 1.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Got 15 from +12 weekly cache and 1 from emissary
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Has anyone figured out what the heck is the weekly PvP quest ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Has anyone figured out what the heck is the weekly PvP quest ?
    win 10 2v2/3v3/RBG matches

Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    win 10 2v2/3v3/RBG matches
    How many come from that ?

This quest shouldn't even exist. They are punishing people that play the game since they're more likely to have a few legendary's by now.

After a full clear and opening a emissary cache this morning im 30/50. So realistically you should be able to upgrade a legendary a week if you full clear NH 1x per week.

Deleted
    If I kill the boss X in normal can it drop it again in hc?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Gold missions were buffed pretty heavily. Getting 2-3 gold missions a day on a character isn't out of the ordinary, and if you 200% them all (which is very doable considering most of them are "long" missions over 6 hrs, so the 30%+40% bonus items for long missions pack an absolute punch), they give around 2K gold each. I'm passively generating around ~15K gold a day across my 5 characters, mainly because my latest two are still in the "gear up followers with items and optimise setups"-stages (my druid just got the last follower to 850 yesterday, and my warlock still uses a blue), which means I don't get to 200% as many missions with them.

Best part though? I spend zero time doing this while playing. Taking a shit, waiting in line, quiet moment at work when nothings happening? Fire up the app, boom, money harvested.
    I might be getting unlucky, but I'm getting 1 gold mission a day on my characters, sometimes none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got exactly 50 yesterday for my upgrade.

Did:
    1x Weekly M+ chest - 15x
    3v3 10 wins - 5x
    RBG 3 wins - 5x
    (25 from fixed rewards)

Then,
    3x emissary caches
    10 NH normal bosses

The caches and the bosses dropped between 1-3 each.

So this is quite doable in just one day.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    This quest shouldn't even exist. They are punishing people that play the game since they're more likely to have a few legendary's by now.
    I agree, the new legendaries already drop 940, I don't see why they can't just upgrade the ones already out. It can't be for balance reasons cause Artifact Mastery levels throw that completely out of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    How many come from that ?
    5 each

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    If I kill the boss X in normal can it drop it again in hc?
    No it's per boss

I opened my weekly before i got the quest so i missed out on 15 essence but i heard if you put in a ticket they will mail you 15 ? anyone tried that already?

I opened my weekly before the quest and GOT 15 essences

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    I opened my weekly before i got the quest so i missed out on 15 essence but i heard if you put in a ticket they will mail you 15 ? anyone tried that already?
    You actually get 15 even if you didnt get the quest before so I guess you're bugged.