Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    You actually get 15 even if you didnt get the quest before so I guess you're bugged.
    I opened my chest before I got the quest and I didn't get the 15 essences at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    You actually get 15 even if you didnt get the quest before so I guess you're bugged.
    I heard it was hotfixed after, i opened mine pretty early would have been straight after the maintenance. Just reading on the official forums it seems they arent sending any if you missed. Ah well

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I have 5 characters all with 850 followers and not seeing anywhere near that amount of gold. I can go two days and not get any gold missions at all. So what's the trick here to get those gold missions to show up 2-3 times a day, everyday?

Also, tell me more about the "30%+40%" which trinkets are these, cause I don't believe I've gotten more than 1 or 2. Most of what I get is the +15-20% for using the lesser followers
    I don't know, obviously your experience differs from mine. This is my hunters setup:

Blake with +15% from pathfinder and 30% on long missions (he has 15% bonus with pathfinders himself, so 30% total).
    Rexxar with +15% pathfinder and 10% bonus (gets bonus when not on missions with other champs - so send him with pathfinder).
    Emmarel with 30% long, 20% long.
    Halduron with 20% archers, 30% long.
    Hemet with 15% and 10% bonus.

Priest:
    Alonsus with 30% and 40% long.
    Calia with 10% bonus 20% with Zealots.
    Natalie with 20% zealots, 15% bonus, and her own 15% zealots.
    Sol with 30% long, 10% bonus.
    Yalia with 30% long, 10% bonus.

DK:
    Rotgut with 30% long, 10% bonus.
    Morgraine with 15% ravagers, his own 15% ravagers, and 10% bonus.
    Koltira with 15% ravagers, 10% bonus.
    Nazgrim with 30% long, 10% bonus.
    Thoras with 30% long, 15% ravagers.

As you can see, I mostly build around long bonuses, or big-minions (I've got the extra slot open for 3x big minions). I've got plenty of 30% long's to spare on all chars, but you're right, the 40% is quite rare.

As for gold missions, don't know what to tell you. Relogging to check chars for specific setup, my DK's got two gold missions done for me to pick up, and one waiting to be started. 2 Is the average - doesn't mean I get 2 every day, some days it's 1 or none, others it's 3-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I don't know, obviously your experience differs from mine. This is my hunters setup:

As you can see, I mostly build around long bonuses, or big-minions (I've got the extra slot open for 3x big minions). I've got plenty of 30% long's to spare on all chars, but you're right, the 40% is quite rare.

As for gold missions, don't know what to tell you. Relogging to check chars for specific setup, my DK's got two gold missions done for me to pick up, and one waiting to be started. 2 Is the average - doesn't mean I get 2 every day, some days it's 1 or none, others it's 3-4.
    What's the name of the 40% for long missions. I'm not sure I've seen one. Did it come from the Withered Training chest? I think that's where I got the most of my nice trinkets. I just stopped running that place months ago. Overall, you're set is close to what I have. I thought you were saying you had 30%-40% on most all your followers and I was trying to figure out how you did that.

I guess I'll start writing them down to keep track. I think normally I see a 2-1-0 spread of the gold missions. It's like Christmas if I see more than 5 missions in 5 days on a toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    What's the name of the 40% for long missions. I'm not sure I've seen one. Did it come from the Withered Training chest? I think that's where I got the most of my nice trinkets. I just stopped running that place months ago. Overall, you're set is close to what I have. I thought you were saying you had 30%-40% on most all your followers and I was trying to figure out how you did that.

I guess I'll start writing them down to keep track. I think normally I see a 2-1-0 spread of the gold missions. It's like Christmas if I see more than 5 missions in 5 days on a toon.

Logged my priest to check, this is literally what I log in to:
    https://gyazo.com/6b32d16d0a996a1cd67ce5cebfee6d60

It's called Vial of timeless breath, and naw, not from withered scenario. I haven't been collecting items for ages now, but they all came from the 12hr class hall forge thing.

Just got my first upgrade (in EU)

Completed and turned in 3x emissary boxes
    Opened order hall chest
    Cleared 9 nighthold bosses in heroic (normal or hc doesn't matter)
    Completed 10 2v2's and 10 3v3's for the pvp weekly

got me 50 essences exactly

So will it always be 15 essence no matter the + level you do? From the Weekly Mythic+ Cache.
    Last edited by sarym13; 2017-01-19 at 06:15 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    So will it always be 15 essence no matter the + level you do? From the Weekly Mythic+ Cache.
    I think this is a safe assumption. Some people who said they did a +6 got 15 and I got 15 from doing a +15.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Gold gets handed to you daily, more so than any other expac.
    Nah, nothing can be compared to WoD on this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    You get 15 for weekly chest, Not sure how much for the Caches BUT any caches you had before the patch ARE dropping essences AND 940 Legendary if your lucky enough to get one
    15 from weekly idd, and I got them before I took the quest. Caches I had from before the unlock of NH did not give essences, even tho i had the quest when I opened them.
    All new caches, has given me 2 each. Every boss in normal NH has given me 2 each.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Well yeah I actually put a ticket in and GM sent me the 15 I should have gotten from weekly.

But for people who have already upgraded one, do you lose any extra if you loot more at 50 ? Or does extra ones get sent to your bag until you pick up the quest again?

I learned today, that winning 10 ranked arena matches award you some. I got 5, not sure if it is random. Once a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewtoy View Post
    Hi,

Anyone know drop rate and if it's effected by anything? Say normal NH boss dropping more than heroic NH boss?

Post here what you get, and let's see if we can't figure it out!

(unless someone has seen a blue post where it's clarified)
    Just got my first one

Did the following. Mythic + cache, 2 emissaries, Nighthold Normal + Heroic clear, and I completed the PVP quest (complete 10 arena matches (wins).
    Last edited by Deavane; 2017-01-20 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I learned today, that winning 10 ranked arena matches award you some. I got 5, not sure if it is random. Once a week.
    You get 5 for winning 10 2v2 and another 5 for 10 3v3 and another 5 for winning 3 rbg for a total of 15 from pvp
    Last edited by xcess; 2017-01-20 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    You get 5 for winning 10 2v2 and another 5 for 3v3 and another 5 for winning 3 rbg for a total of 15 from pvp
    I got 5 for winning 10 3v3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah I actually put a ticket in and GM sent me the 15 I should have gotten from weekly.

But for people who have already upgraded one, do you lose any extra if you loot more at 50 ? Or does extra ones get sent to your bag until you pick up the quest again?
    I was at 48 then got 4 from an emissary. Next quest started at 0. May have been a bug, but I think it's safe to assume there is no rollover.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Nah, nothing can be compared to WoD on this regard.
    I think WoD gave you gold with less work. This expansion gives you potentially more gold with a little work.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    I was at 48 then got 4 from an emissary. Next quest started at 0. May have been a bug, but I think it's safe to assume there is no rollover.
    yep thanks can confirm myself now. not sure they are gonna bother fixing it. Biggest loss would be from weekly chest i guess or if youre in raid and leader wont let you zone out

You get 5 for winning 10 2v2 and another 5 for 10 3v3 and another 5 for winning 3 rbg for a total of 15 from pvp
    I won 5 RBG via the finder and can confirm i did NOT get 5 essence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    I won 5 RBG via the finder and can confirm i did NOT get 5 essence.
    hrmm icyvein and wowhead and the other thread all say just 3, you might just have to put a ticket in or something to confirm. Did you already have 50 essences?