10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I didn't mind the scales, but another thing that bothered me was how the horns were tied to the face.
    Yeah, it was a bit annoying that they tied faces and horns together, but since I liked face #1 and it's horns - didn't bother me too much.

It's just that I all the time used chest-armors that tried to hide as much neck as possible. I couldn't even use shorter hairs as Au Ra since they revealed more or less scales from behind/sides. But it sure would be nice if they'd share this hairstyle for Miqo'te as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Yeah, it was a bit annoying that they tied faces and horns together, but since I liked face #1 and it's horns - didn't bother me too much.

It's just that I all the time used chest-armors that tried to hide as much neck as possible. I couldn't even use shorter hairs as Au Ra since they revealed more or less scales from behind/sides. But it sure would be nice if they'd share this hairstyle for Miqo'te as well.
    I think the Au'Ra face is too stoic. It's okish in cut scenes and emotes but in standard mode I like the Tsundere option (3?) more. Well in the end cat girls beat them both - less edgy more squishy but I put all my points in agility so it should be fine :P

Currently male highlander but it's just as bothersome as female Au'ra - there is only one beard that looks good and it's tied to the face which all male highlanders on odin seem to use... Already I am tainted by the thought to do some male black sheep Miqo'te fantasia till I have enough (fitting) gear choices to return to my Sea Wolf.

Sometimes being able to play multiple jobs can be a hinderance:

Group of friends and I had all just unlocked Sohm Al HM, so we grouped up to knock that out. Yours truly was the only person with a geared healer and any semblance of experience playing it at 60, so for a rare instance, I ran as healer. Had zero issue clearing the place, but found out after completing it that it did not count for my 270 anima quest (as BLM), so it seems one has to be on the correct job to flag those dungeons as complete. Not a huge deal, really, but darn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I can no longer get over how miqo'te ears ruin almost every hat so alas, I don't think I'll ever be heading back. ;(
    Like in WoW, most hats/helmets are butt ugly anyways, so no big loss.

Besides, kitty needs corrective lenses. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how my ears look with bandana.

Too bad it's NIN only item..

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally like hats that have holes for them ears.
    Everything that covers them looks royally uncomfortable, esp when it is made out of cloth.

Deleted
    jesus the BRD 270 relic is overkill

kind of sad I focused on the WHM relic this time around

10+ Year Old Account
    WHM 270 looks totally ugly when not drawn.

To bad that it is "not drawn" 80% of the time and when it IS drawn, my eyes are fixed on almost empty blue bars.

<_<

Deleted
    I'm glad that stowed WHM goes pretty well with my glamour at least. Much more than the lower grade models which I ended up hiding when stowed

still though, that BRD...

Eh, i main NIN and our relics have always been lame, the dragoon when drawn looks really neat this time though.

Deleted
    is this the final relic or will there be one more tier after this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how long the light grind lasts, but I would imagine that there will be a second one that's even more sparkly.

So I did Baelsars now. Definitely a tad meaner as Sohm LoL.
    We wiped once because the tank pulled EVERYTHING™ to the first door and the DoT damage caught me by surprise.

And ofc I died in the chains because DPS was too slow. But no wipe, kitty go rez and saved asses like the adorable champ she is.

Tried to feel sorry for Papalymo, but to be honest: his character wasn't prominent enough for me to actually care the way I cared about Haurchefant. Also, that meany knocked kitty back onto the airship!

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    is this the final relic or will there be one more tier after this?
    there will be a final step in 3.55 to make it i275

Looks like the new intern spilled their coffee on Aether. Killed the whole datacenter. :/
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Looks like the new intern spilled their coffee on Aether. Killed the whole datacenter. :/
    Yep...

I think this sort of thing is why we're due major technical updates in 4.0. Aether has Balmung and Gilgamesh which are two of the most popular realms already. With 3.5 a lot of people are playing, naturally, including a surge of returning players.

Well i did the last quests of the patch and finished with Dun Scathe and thats a hell of a way to end the patch content quest wise. Diablos and Scatach were great fights, might have replaced Void Ark as my favourite Alliance raid so far. So now the light grind and garo pvp till the second half, think it took me a good 25 hours to clear all the quest related content thanks to a bunch of free time this week.

Now just got to finish leveling PLD and i can focus on crafting and pvp till OMEGA shows up in the next part

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Tried to feel sorry for Papalymo, but to be honest: his character wasn't prominent enough for me to actually care the way I cared about Haurchefant. Also, that meany knocked kitty back onto the airship!

I was actually more sad about Papalyo for the impact I knew it'd have on Yda, more than anything. I always really liked her, so it was a real bummer she was out of the spotlight for most of the xpac. That said, it seems to be gearing her up as a major playing in the next one, I just hope she does back to being happy, an emo Yda=do.not.want
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    I was actually more sad about Papalyo for the impact I knew it'd have on Yda, more than anything. I always really liked her, so it was a real bummer she was out of the spotlight for most of the xpac. That said, it seems to be gearing her up as a major playing in the next one, I just hope she does back to being happy, an emo Yda=do.not.want
    Some images from the next update seem to show her without the archon tattoo on her neck which would match up with the Stormblood trailer but also makes me wonder if shes leaving the Scions to join the Stormblood rebellion instead

- - - Updated - - -

How to complete your Relic to 270 in 5 hours or less: A1 savage. ques pop instantly in group finder and everyone is so overgeared that you can ignore all mechanics and kill the boss in around 50 seconds for robust light which is the same or higher than every dungeon outside the latest void ark and alex savage wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    think it took me a good 25 hours to clear all the quest related content
    Did I miss something? It took me 2 hours to get done with the main story line. (didn't run DS yet)._.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god so much to do. My circuits overloaded.

Breaking from whm to finish off msq. Then... start on my relic? Bah.