Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Like the title says Nighthold is cleared day 1 and yet Mythic/LFR still gets gated release dates. why?

There is no reason for ether of these modes to have a gated release date, Even more so LFR having a gated release date that takes nearly 2 months.

With how broken gearing is in Legion there is guilds who can step into Mythic this week.

Its a system that needs to be changed. Casual players who only do LFR shouldn't have to wait a extra nearly 2 months and Hardcore players shouldn't have to wait a extra week.
    Yay more incessant whining about stupid bullshit. We totally don't have enough of that here.

Come back when you are 10/10H

7+ Year Old Account
    my cat cleared NH heroic while eating catnip :-D

Its amazing how some come to a forum site and yet don't know how to read.

You kids have fun, I got what I expected from this community.
    Oh I'm so sorry that people aren't joining in with your temper tantrum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Because Blizz understands that LFR should not exist and they are slowly starting to treat it as such.
    It is astounding how many of you are so delusional and butthurt over LFR existing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Still same content as LFR or normal it doesnt matter which difficulty you pick. Nighthold is cleard and content finished in 1 day. New difficulty =/= new content.
    difficulty = Content in pretty much all games until people here a few years ago claimed it didn't. So simply put how is it not content?

Deleted
    Jtbrig, it would appear Blizzard shat even harder on your precious lfr by increasing the time-gating to 2 weeks per wing. What does that tell you about that nonsense you keep spamming, "raids wouldn't exist without lfr" ? Like, I'm confused, if lfr is so important for the game why does blizzard keep shitting on it?

More importantly, will you finally unsub as you threaten to do every week? Will you keep making these entertaining threads after you quit cos I'm gonna miss them!

Looking forward to your answers!

7+ Year Old Account
    If it wasn't for LFR you wouldn't have the quality raids you do.....and that came from blizzards mouth.
    Wrath worked out just fine without looking for retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Giving players an alternative way to progress outside of raids is bad? Let's limit content again with 1 lockout for all 4 difficulties and cause players to die from boredom.

Nope... just make 1 difficulty... 1 lockout.. and when not raiding, people farm materials and gear to bring their "A" game to down the boss...

4 difficulties... what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoobler View Post
    Sorry for telling you, But flying havent been avaible at launch in any expansion
    Cataclysm would like to have a word with you.

Do we need to shoot down the same silly topic each and every raid patch for years now?

Hey, it's that thread where the midcore players tell the unwashed, dirty LFR masses that are to thank for the grandiosity of their raid content where it's at and where their rights are at.

Totally not try-hard or cringy at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beelgers View Post
    I think it is pretty simple actually. Some are overcomplicating the LFR thing.

* Normal/Heroic/Mythic are gated by a combination of player skill and boss tuning
    * LFR doesn't have difficulty (could clear it all in one sitting). Therefore it can't be gated by difficulty, so it has to be gated by time.

Blizzard of course doesn't want all of someone's chosen content to be consumed in 2 hours. This is content they spent countless hours creating.
    This is why silly drop rates exist, to keep people re-run dungeons because they don't get their items on the first run.

Everything else is pandering to people who only seem to get their self esteem from a video game. Go figure.

1 week between the opening of each wings should be enough. This makes 1 month of delay already.

LFR is irrelevant. Mythic is gated at a later date because reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gating the opening of Mythic to give guilds enough time to get in and do a first clear of Normal/Heroic is one of the better choices they've made when it comes to raid launching. Next to delaying the opening of raids a few weeks after expansion launch so we don't get the whole WotLK mess of having to power level the whole guild immediately so you can dive into the raid the very moment 10 of you ding max level.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Like the title says Nighthold is cleared day 1 and yet Mythic/LFR still gets gated release dates. why?

There is no reason for ether of these modes to have a gated release date, Even more so LFR having a gated release date that takes nearly 2 months.

With how broken gearing is in Legion there is guilds who can step into Mythic this week.

Its a system that needs to be changed. Casual players who only do LFR shouldn't have to wait a extra nearly 2 months and Hardcore players shouldn't have to wait a extra week.
    Gating of lower difficulties to give room to the "omg the PVE race" is a pretty questionable idea as it is, but fine, let's give the "omg, I am doing mythic raids, I am competing on world stage, omg, omg" folks a week.

Everything above a week is there simply to try and nudge people to stay longer for same amount of content.

It is very blatant, and that they do things like that instead of more content are part of the reason why WoW is bleeding subs.

Because they can make people like you pay for 3 months instead of 1 every patch.
    Last edited by Fynzie; 2017-01-19 at 12:38 PM.

Simple, to get bugs out, set up your general strats which will change in mythic but at least you will have an idea of the type of strat for that boss, to get a general rhythm and timing of fights down, get the people that need tier sets all squared away, etc. As for why lfr is staggered, why wouldn't it be. The people that raid should be the first ones to see and down content, not lfr. Just be happy that casuals even get to see the content now.
    Last edited by Necromonger; 2017-01-19 at 03:11 PM.

I guess it allows Blizz a week to remove exploits/bugs that general raiders find.

Simple, to get bugs out, set up your general strats which will change in mythic but at least you will have an idea of the type of strat for that boss, to get a general rhythm and timing of fights down, get the people that need tier sets all squared away, etc. As for why lfr is staggered, why wouldn't it be. The people that raid should be the first ones to see and down content, not lfr. Just be happy that casuals even get to see the content now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this literally the point of the gating? To prevent people from clearing mythic day 1? And the point of LFR being gated is to give players some kind of reason to be in a guild and raid with a guild, for those who are impatient at least.