Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Actually I can see why they did that. On pull you pop Crusade and start getting ridiculous haste, especially combined with BL in some cases. Which does mean you are attacking more frequently than other specs which in turn leads to lowering the cool down; at which point you rinse and repeat

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Actually I can see why they did that. On pull you pop Crusade and start getting ridiculous haste, especially combined with BL in some cases. Which does mean you are attacking more frequently than other specs which in turn leads to lowering the cool down; at which point you rinse and repeat
    By this way of thinking, I suppose we should petition Faulty Countermeasure to be equally nerfed for Retribution Paladins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    You are not the first to think like that. I actually tried that on a dummy in PTR prior to patch going live.
    The best attempt shaved off around 40 sec from the CD. So no, I would not call that OP with all that haste up.

It's Gur'Thalak all over again.
    So far so good, same mistakes, same outcome.
    It would be insanity to do exact thing all over again and expect different outcome.
    Which brings the conclusion:this is the exact outcome they were expecting.
    They are not insane , or mindless, or stupid.
    They did exactly what they wanted to get the exact outcome they wanted.
    Enjoy it now.

What a joke! Was looking forward to a wings reduction trinket, something that was a highlight of SoO and HFC. But no, why have that, and why balance damage, when instead we can use an early expansion dungeon trinket relying on titanforge rng for a third raid in a row! What poor poor handling of the spec through this entire expansion, and having us heavily rely on FCM instead of heavily relying on a trinket obtainable in raids is bloody ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    By this way of thinking, I suppose we should petition Faulty Countermeasure to be equally nerfed for Retribution Paladins.
    I will literally use double stat sticks if that happens.

I refuse to farm Halls of fucking Valor for a trinket that might get nerfed. And if they nerf FCM they will nerf HoV too since they're so close in dps and they do the same thing.

I really really fucking hate this. I'm okay with getting nerfed, I really am. I am not okay with cool trinkets getting nerfed to the point of being unusable. I would rather Convergence have never existed to begin with than for this to happen.

Also, I'm tired of both our BiS trinkets being from dungeons. I think it would be fantastic design to have one BiS trinket come from raids and have the other come from dungeons, as that promotes doing multiple kinds of content.

At this point, spam running level 12 VotWs and using all my bonus rolls on the last boss of Kara would give me better gear than raiding mythic NH. So fucking dumb.

A 70% nerf seems a little drastic.

It probably went from must-have OP to sub-EN trinket levels of usefulness.

I honestly want to know the damn reasoning. This is BEYOND stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    A 70% nerf seems a little drastic.

It probably went from must-have OP to sub-EN trinket levels of usefulness.
    70% nerf and it's still bis. Pretty sure the nerf was fine.

https://i.gyazo.com/537ba5b1daebece7...082976430f.png

Done by the ret discord after finding out about the nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    70% nerf and it's still bis. Pretty sure the nerf was fine.

https://i.gyazo.com/537ba5b1daebece7...082976430f.png

Done by the ret discord after finding out about the nerfs.
    That's missing FCM and Stat Sticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    JESUS FUCK BLIZZ, no I'm fuckingdone, I'm fucking done they need to fucking revert this change already. GOD FORBIRD A FUCKING RAID RET IS ACTUALLY A TOP DPS, GOD FUCKING FORBID, nope gotta keep those warriors and rogues happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    I love you for this. +1 cookie to you

Deleted
    If Blizzard screwed 1 thing up majorly in Legion it's the trinkets... and they keep doing it.

So basically I should keep fishing VoW for FCM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalust View Post
    Anyone have any numbers for how big a nerf this is yet?
    Did you not read the OP? The numbers are literally right there. The PPM went from 4.2 to 1.2. We'll get about 15 seconds off of Crusade, down from approximately 40-55. Fuck Blizzard, that is a fucking insane nerf, and the most absurd part is that it that we're the only fucking spec to even get the nerf.

Just to say it again: Fuck Blizzard and their bullshit nerfs. That trinket either needs a fuckton of nerfs for other specs, or the nerf needs to at least be partially reverted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    dont forget kids

High Vendetta uptime is fine.
    High Wings uptime is not fine

There are a lot of people in here who seem to cry like lil babies out of a knee jerk reaction without thinking. The trinket was mind boggingly OP for us, get real. Wings is literally THE thing for us where we do damage, and it increased the uptime by UP TO 50% in the optimal case. All of our damage legendaries pre-7.1.5 utterly paled in comparison. The fact that it's still bis or near bis after this huge nerf should show you that whines are unreasonable in this case.

Deleted
    It won't even line up with WotA anymore, so it's even worse.
    It's really horrid how they yank out like 40-50% buffs or nerfs shortly after the PTR is over.
    I really don't know what to say.

Deleted
    It only does 10-20 sec cooldown reduction... it is just damn near useless now..

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    dont forget kids

High Vendetta uptime is fine.
    High Wings uptime is not fine
    Yeah, except the nerf to the relics and boots thst reduce the cd of vendetta. Even then, comparing vendetta to crusade is like comparing a bicycle to a sports car.