Anyone have the the green infernal mount drop from Gul'dan?

Gul'dan drops 2 mounts, 1 on mythic and 1 on normal/heroic. What I'm curious about is what is the drop rate on the green infernal mount? Obviously it's extraordinarily early but figured that it's still a good time as any to try to figure out its drop rate. Has anyone seen it? Possibly on a stream?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

It's probably going to be 1% like every other raid mount :P
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

There's currently only 1 guild listed on wowprogress that has defeated heroic Gul'dan, so you'd have to check with them to see if it was 100% drop.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

My first impression is it will be like the higher % drop Blazing Drake mount since both share the model with the mythic version (DS heroic).

That's my question mostly. Is it 1% or 10-20?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    There's currently only 1 guild listed on wowprogress that has defeated heroic Gul'dan, so you'd have to check with them to see if it was 100% drop.
    It supposedly drops on normal too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Got it as of yesterday . Trìlla - stormcale eu

There's a guy on my server that had it sitting on the bank steps last night.

Sort of underwhelmed by it tbh.