Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anadia View Post
    It only does 10-20 sec cooldown reduction... it is just damn near useless now..
    It procs more than the 1.2ppm than it was listed as.

Right now, for non-rets, even though it says 4ish ppm, it procs anywhere from 4-12 times in a minute (can do more and less, but that's roughly what i found consistently happens)

And this is as a MM hunter with only 2.6 attack speed.
    Last edited by Emerald Archer; 2017-01-19 at 08:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post

Right now, for non-rets, even though it says 4ish ppm, it procs anywhere from 4-12 times in a minute (can do more and less, but that's roughly what i found consistently happens)
    We shall see.. If someone have the trinket please do test how much you get on average. But even so they killed the gul'dan trinket with this change.. So back to farming vault and kara <3

Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    There are a lot of people in here who seem to cry like lil babies out of a knee jerk reaction without thinking. The trinket was mind boggingly OP for us, get real. Wings is literally THE thing for us where we do damage, and it increased the uptime by UP TO 50% in the optimal case. All of our damage legendaries pre-7.1.5 utterly paled in comparison. The fact that it's still bis or near bis after this huge nerf should show you that whines are unreasonable in this case.
    Mind I remind you of Gur'thalak nerf back then?
    Dies it not look familiar at all?
    Does it sound like a logical, well thought-out move?
    Just like Gur'thalak nerf for Ret specifically, back then?

Quote Originally Posted by Anadia View Post
    We shall see.. If someone have the trinket please do test how much you get on average. But even so they killed the gul'dan trinket with this change.. So back to farming vault and kara <3
    My guildy hunter got the trinket from the weekly quest. That's what its proccing per minute.

Also.. Killed it? Dude it's still an amazing trinket, at WORST it's 3rd or 4th best still, sims have been updated since, you obviously don't use the pally discord lol. Maybe you should.

Nerfing the trinket for Retribution paladin totally understandable, Wings uptime is hilarious and we are the best bursting class ever i think it still BiS even after the nerf
    if it does 20 sec Cooldown reduction : (crusade) 2min - 30 sec ( crusade uptime with only 1 relic ) = 1 min 30 sec - 20 sec (Trinket) = 1min 10 sec .... with 3 wings relics = 1min 5 sec .... it's a reasonable nerf and i adapt it heck we have burst window every 1 min !! what do you need more!?!

this was b4 nerf.

so it's probably still fine for ret, but it's weird that rogue/ww didnt get touched

10+ Year Old Account
    Only for ret downfix, lol. There must be a real down syndrome amongst the squad of critters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    what do you need more!?!
    ten more cow levels
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    kick in the nuts. next step would be to deactivate ret legendary effects ind raids and m+ for balance reasons

PPM scales with haste (directly, 100% haste means 2x the amount of PPM).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

this was b4 nerf.

so it's probably still fine for ret, but it's weird that rogue/ww didnt get touched
    And how does the statstick you are comparing it to impact the classes?
    Is this a specific stat-stick (so a fixed stat)? Or are we talking best stat-stick per spec (best stat per spec)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    And how does the statstick you are comparing it to impact the classes?
    Is this a specific stat-stick (so a fixed stat)? Or are we talking best stat-stick per spec (best stat per spec)?
    afaik 895 + best possible secondary.

It was only nerfed for ret. Logs pre-nerf didn't show it as stupidly op.

thought it has 20 sec cool down reduction but no i was wrong
    regarding Ret discord the Cool down reduction is now 12-15 sec down from 35-40 sec
    don't sim the trinket you'll really get mad it's really useless HOV simmed higher

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    God you people are sissies. The trinket effect was a 12% boost on its own, now it's 8-9%. That's still more than double than any other trinket.

you're totally wrong it's more like down to 4%

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    It was only nerfed for ret. Logs pre-nerf didn't show it as stupidly op.
    It actually was stupidly OP. The effect on its own was a 12% boost. This, of course, does not warrant a 70% nerf, making it a 4% boost to dps at best, when this is supposed to be the melee OP trinket of Nighthold (since every role seems to have an OP trinket in Nighthold, it's only fair we have one).

- - - Updated - - -

you're totally wrong it's more like down to 4%
    You are right. I misread. Thought the proc rate was reduced to 70% of previous value, not BY 70%.

thought it has 20 sec cool down reduction but no i was wrong
    regarding Ret discord the Cool down reduction is now 12-15 sec down from 35-40 sec
    don't sim the trinket you'll really get mad it's really useless HOV simmed higher
    Are you implying they might have done wrong with this very wisest balanced fine tuning?
    Tread carefully, for you are nearing the ground of heresy.

This trinket was very good for Ret and from good to very good for other specs.
    Now the bug which caused Ret to do damage near top god-mage-warrior-priest-level is fixed, we shall sing the song of greater praise for the infinite wisdom of hugely wise men that are the folk of bzzd.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    afaik 895 + best possible secondary.
    Sounds about right. 875 (normal) convergence has roughly the same power level as a 860 arcanocrystal or 900 statstick, so assuming we're talking about a 890 convergence, 7-8k ahead vs a 895 mastery seems appropiate.
    For MM, ofc.

Meh, the problem is not the trinket, the problem is Crusade itself. If Blizzard had tried to get Crusade in line of other talents with 7.1.5 we'd never had the problem now.

Since I don't have the trinket and don't use Crusade anyway, I am less bothered by it than 99% of my fellow Ret brethren

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    It actually was stupidly OP. The effect on its own was a 12% boost. This, of course, does not warrant a 70% nerf, making it a 4% boost to dps at best, when this is supposed to be the melee OP trinket of Nighthold (since every role seems to have an OP trinket in Nighthold, it's only fair we have one).

- - - Updated - - -

You are right. I misread. Thought the proc rate was reduced to 70% of previous value, not BY 70%.
    dude i lost 20k dps while simming 895 CoF + DoS from 555k (Odyn trinket + HoV + 2 set bonus ) to 532k ( CoF + DoS + 2 set bonus )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Are you implying they might have done wrong with this very wisest balanced fine tuning?
    Tread carefully, for you are nearing the ground of heresy.

This trinket was very good for Ret and from good to very good for other specs.
    Now the bug which caused Ret to do damage near top god-mage-warrior-priest-level is fixed, we shall sing the song of greater praise for the infinite wisdom of hugely wise men that are the folk of bzzd.
    the trinket was good yes but it shouldn't get nerfed it to 1.2 PPM it should be 2.4PPM or something like that