Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I have try some arena today (not rated) and 7 of the 8 i did, i was alone vs two guys. And one when we was two vs three guys. I have stop, because i was angry. Will try rated later, but i need to play with a healer i guess or that will be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by HarmoniumXIV View Post
    I have try some arena today (not rated) and 7 of the 8 i did, i was alone vs two guys. And one when we was two vs three guys. I have stop, because i was angry. Will try rated later, but i need to play with a healer i guess or that will be hard.
    when u are 1v2, the 80% of the win is to know which target to kill 1st, always go for the softest target or target that can not block your dmg aka (mages, hunter, tanks, Good DH these classes i usually leave for the 2nd kill) and i usually go for Lock/feral/rogue/warrior/DK etc.

Deleted
    Yeah but i was not motivate, more angry about the game to send me alone vs two guys, was a bit unfair. Shouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Ill take back what i said about DHs vs BDK.

I just got killed in two globals (wPvP, obviously) at the world boss by a DPS DH.

He Metad (which did over 700K) and landed something for over 1.5million (not even sure what) and a Felblade crit for 1.2 million. With the autoattacks/procs/bleeds or whatever else (there was a lot of ~50-70k hits in there), he did for me before i could even move my finger to the Icebound Fortitude keybind. Just.. blat. Dead.

wPvP is asscancer.
    You didn't die because of wpvp. You died because DHs are obscenely imbalanced right now. 5.0 BM hunter levels. 4.0 Frost mage levels.

Literally the only thing that comes close to DH right now is arcane mage, and they just took a 50% burst nerf.

At 2600 MMR DHs take every single defensive CD on your team just to stop their meta + fury + blade dance and often kill you through this combo

Theres a reason DHs are getting nerfed hard, across the board.

They're fucking obscene.

Deleted
    Well i am on a pvp server, i don't know why people don't defend and fight me.
    Because DH are disgusting in wpvp, and if any, the clearly most OP broken class for it as well.

Any tips to find people who fight back ? Location i should go ? My main problem at legion is i find no people who fight back, its very rarely. Btw i can understand why, but still.
    World PVP is so unfair right now that its like diablo 3 pvp.

There was practically zero skill involved in 1v1 world pvp before, but now i reckon doing it often actually makes you a worse player.

You're killing people with 1.9M hp (around 840 ilvl) who aren't even targeting you, that are killing mobs and probably don't even have pvp talents, with one of the most overpowered specs the game has ever seen.

I've played this game for 10 years, and DH right now ranks probably in the top 5 most ridiculously overpowered pvp specs ever. Ranking up there with 5.0 BM hunters, 5.0 triple stun taste for blood warriors, 4.0 frost mages, 3.0 blood dks, etc.

Your opponents have no chance, at all, to survive your 3 button combo of Meta > Fury > Any other button (dance, chaos strike, throw glaive)

DHs can kill shadow priests through dispersion right now from half health easily. 4-5 million damage worth of burst in under a second and you throw a "round 2" on it

here is a street fighter wpvp video, 1vX, where the player isn't killing people that arent even trying to fight back, enjoy!

rofl you spend like 3 minutes at highmountain endless people just sat there watching you kill others 1 by 1 by 1, pussies and noobs, most don't even dismount, they're clearly all like 10 years old too scared to fight back lol.

demon hunters are hard to kill but you're only 2.43m hp not that geared, but still funny to see you popping meta on ppl with under 2m hp and calling it pvp.

my dog, which i don't actually have could pop meta and kill players 1v1 on a DH, which i don't also have, yes it's so easy to 1v1 as a DH you don't need a DH or a real dog to actually kill people DH is just that overpowered in world pvp other players get sent to the graveyard just by imagining it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    rofl you spend like 3 minutes at highmountain endless people just sat there watching you kill others 1 by 1 by 1, pussies and noobs, most don't even dismount, they're clearly all like 10 years old too scared to fight back lol.

demon hunters are hard to kill but you're only 2.43m hp not that geared, but still funny to see you popping meta on ppl with under 2m hp and calling it pvp.

my dog, which i don't actually have could pop meta and kill players 1v1 on a DH, which i don't also have, yes it's so easy to 1v1 as a DH you don't need a DH or a real dog to actually kill people DH is just that overpowered in world pvp other players get sent to the graveyard just by imagining it.
    The best part is even if they fight back, all of the instanced pvp effects to do not count meaning he has 100% leech during meta among other things

please survive my 4 million damage burst with 3 spells, then kill me through 500k+ hps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

Its new honor talent, the meta duration is 15 second (not 30) and the CD is reduced by 2 minuts. So my cd is already 4 minut. So yes i use it more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Theres a reason DHs are getting nerfed hard, across the board.
    Yeah, massive 2% nerfs.

Yeah, massive 2% nerfs.
    Lets just pretend the 25% nerf to chaos blades, 30% nerf to fury of the illidari, 25% nerf to mana break (among others) don't exist

Deleted
    I am agree they should reduce pvp damage at last in open world, because two shot everyone is just not a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Lets just pretend the 25% nerf to chaos blades, 30% nerf to fury of the illidari, 25% nerf to mana break (among others) don't exist
    They aren't in any notes I can find, so I agree.

They aren't in any notes I can find, so I agree.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=7.1.5+dem...nuary+hotfixes

been a long time since i had to bust out the LMGTFY

congrats on being so lazy as to not google

Annihilation, Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Chaos Strike, Death Sweep, Demon Blades, Demon's Bite, Eye Beam, Fel Barrage, Fel Eruption, Fel Rush, Fury of the Illidari, Metamorphosis, and Throw Glaive damage reduced by 2%.
    Been a long time since you were too stupid to read?

Gotcha.

20% nerf to fury of illidari? Yep, not there. 35% nerf to mana break? Yep, not there.

25% nerf to Chaos Blades added three days after the notes were originally added? Check.

You being a dickwit?

Check.

Enjoy ignore.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been a long time since you were too stupid to read?

Gotcha.

20% nerf to fury of illidari? Yep, not there. 35% nerf to mana break? Yep, not there.

25% nerf to Chaos Blades added three days after the notes were originally added? Check.

You being a dickwit?

Check.

Enjoy ignore.

Sorry to intrude, but I have to correct you.

Scroll down to the bottom of the 7.1.5 hotfixes on January 13th, to where it says "Player versus Player"

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Posts-DLC-567

And on top of these, a further 5% template nerf to agility on Tuesday.

That's a bit more than "2% nerfs"

Who is the dickwit here again?
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-01-19 at 05:43 PM.

You know, i was going to post something, but you quite literally aren't intelligent enough to even bother having attempting to have a conversation with. Enjoy ignore.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know, i was going to post something, but you quite literally aren't intelligent enough to even bother having attempting to have a conversation with. Enjoy ignore.
    Someone isn't able to admit they're wrong.

Deleted
    I play DH, so i can tell you the Truth, yes we have been nerfed.

The honor talent who did like 20% HP and even more the mana you have less. Now its 5% up to 25% (so no one take the talent at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Someone isn't able to admit they're wrong.
    he couldn't even quote me directly so I could link him yet another lmgtfy

Most stupid people don't require even one lmgtfy links, how disabled do you have to be to require TWO?

Tha fuk

- - - Updated - - -

What a dunce. Spin your wheels in the mud some more