Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    Calm down damn it. People seem to forget that Blizzard's employees are actually doing their job and just came to the conclusion that for ret, the proc rate was way too high (which is true) and it had to be toned down.
    It's not like any of you already got the trinket and now have to DE it!! You're over exaggerating.

Plus it's still a very good trinket, 10 seconds off Crusade is good! 30 Seconds off of crusade is just way too much.
    I raid mythic, and if I had 30s cd reduction on Crusade I would easily top meters all day err day.

ALSO, if you look at the Ret discord you would know it's still viable and combined with DoSouls it's still very nice.
    Now go back to staying quiet about Rets because you're making the Devs notice that our spec is actually very good this expansion!!!!
    you need to sim it first and yes i'm on discord and no it's not viable ( first i thought so )
    we are having a meme party come get a drink

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

this was b4 nerf.

so it's probably still fine for ret, but it's weird that rogue/ww didnt get touched
    WW is in a low dps spot and they have had issues with their cooldowns. I have also seen other sims that have Ret higher then WW with the gain. Sin rogue is much lower gain in the first place and blizzard already nerfed the Vendetta Relic due to the two together would have been broken, they got their nerf on patch date.

Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    PPM scales with haste (directly, 100% haste means 2x the amount of PPM).
    Yeah but everyones throwing out stupid numbers like "Only reduces it by 10seconds now" in practice that's completely innacurate, it will still be strong and have good cd reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    It's not like any of you already got the trinket and now have to DE it!! You're over exaggerating.
    Actually, I do: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ausje/advanced

Sims about 24k lower for me then before the nerf (the 875 version)...

855 FCM + 860 Arcano is only 1k lesser dps now for me than having 875 CoF...

Last edited by saus; 2017-01-19 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    and this is where you are mistaken at least not for this content. for 7.2 they might do it so people will actually upgrade to ToS gear.
    But the nerf bat is very very hungry these days.

hahahahahaa we are stuck with M+ trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    I would dispute that claim. CoF simmed way higher than other trinkets.

That point aside, 70% nerf? Blizzard is really trying to establish balancing with a sledgehammer this expansion, with all the stupidly large % nerfs and buffs that get passed as tuning.
    It was more powerful than other trinkets by a fair margin, but not a huge margin. That wasn't what I meant though, if you look at ret logs themselves the damage people were doing with CoF wasn't OP at all, nowhere close. No one with it is even topping the ret ranks, let alone ranks overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    But the nerf bat is very very hungry these days.
    the nerfbat is a picky eater it prefers canned holy beef

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    WW is in a low dps spot and they have had issues with their cooldowns. I have also seen other sims that have Ret higher then WW with the gain. Sin rogue is much lower gain in the first place and blizzard already nerfed the Vendetta Relic due to the two together would have been broken, they got their nerf on patch date.
    WW Monk low dps? LOL.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#dataset=90

Doesnt look so bad, does it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    WW Monk low dps? LOL.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#dataset=90

Doesnt look so bad, does it?
    Lot's of add fight, AE fights in NH, that should explain this. But monks are not in a bad spot anyway, even without AE.

Someone has to be last....so be a better player and top other players

Quote Originally Posted by Nardale View Post
    Requires legendary shoulders and 2-3 meta CDR relics - and only then it will bring meta down to a 2m CD.
    Also really needs legendary ring to have enough fury to spend to get it down to 2m. Needing 2 specific legendaries + 3 specific relics AND a trinket from late NH in order to be able to sync meta is fine. Even if you get meta down to 2:30, you're still not going to use it unless it syncs with other cooldowns.

On Topic, I think the nerf was too heavy handed. Sure it was a huge increase but trinkets off later bosses in the raid should be amazing. It's just underwhelming now.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    WW is in a low dps spot and they have had issues with their cooldowns.
    Got a proper WW player in my raid group and he destroys the meters and he does not have this trinket yet. When a WW bursts higher than ret, better nerf the god damn ret cause our cd is godlike right?

damn i'm looking at DH class with this trinket !! how the....!!
    no comment -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Yeah but everyones throwing out stupid numbers like "Only reduces it by 10seconds now" in practice that's completely innacurate, it will still be strong and have good cd reduction.
    Math isn't your friend if you don't understand how 1.2 RPPM is significantly worse than 4.2 RPPM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Title should be "ret nerfed into the ground" considering every sim had us with CoF equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Anadia View Post
    It only does 10-20 sec cooldown reduction... it is just damn near useless now..
    So that's approximately 10s every minute. Which makes it equal with Havoc, for example. Trinket was too good for ret, because it was giving almost 50% reduction of the main DPS cd, instead of 20%-ish.

Deleted
    Maybe a stupid question...I just drop 880CoF fro TW chest, and i try it at the dummy. I use 3 crusade in 4 min. So that's my question, the "hotfix" is already up?

Quote Originally Posted by Vitinariy View Post
    So that's approximately 10s every minute. Which makes it equal with Havoc, for example. Trinket was too good for ret, because it was giving almost 50% reduction of the main DPS cd, instead of 20%-ish.
    So it's a one minute cd reduction over six minute fight.
    Is it that great of an effect then, my dear carnivorous flamingo?

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Someone has to be last....
    So far it seems to be Feral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gariusello View Post
    Maybe a stupid question...I just drop 880CoF fro TW chest, and i try it at the dummy. I use 3 crusade in 4 min. So that's my question, the "hotfix" is already up?
    Don't think its up for EU yet, but I might be wrong.