Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    If you don't FR you're leaving damage on the table regardless of what spec.
    Without talents, if you perfectly use fel rush, without losing a single auto attack and using skills right after FR's 0.25 gcd you will get like 3 or 4% damage increase, not worth at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezia View Post
    Without talents, if you perfectly use fel rush, without losing a single auto attack and using skills right after FR's 0.25 gcd you will get like 3 or 4% damage increase, not worth at all.
    3-4% of 600k dps is quite a bit...

Biggest load of horse poop I ever heard. It is one of the top prios to not let it cap charges....

3-4% of 600k dps is quite a bit...
    A dead Demon Hunter is 100% DPS loss...

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    A dead Demon Hunter is 100% DPS loss...
    Of course, but barring Fel Rushes to the moon, its totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Biggest load of horse poop I ever heard. It is one of the top prios to not let it cap charges....
    Say this to the top 100 dhs at krosus.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ter&spec=Havoc

Say this to the top 100 dhs at krosus.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ter&spec=Havoc
    Hey look, the second DH in the list had 2.6% damage from Fel Rush...

Yep, totally not worth using.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, totally not worth using.
    Marafel would have gone from 705,556 DPS to 687,256 DPS (ignoring contribution to Symbiotic Strike); that would have put him to rank 9 from rank 3. Also, Krosus is a fight were using Fel Rush is a bit less than trivial due to the danger of falling off (Fel Rush bug) which is why you see less usage that usual overall; in fact, Marafel had about half the theoretical maximum usages possible and therefore he could have had 18k more DPS.

If you switch to something like Nythendra Fel Rush has a very big contribution to the damage (6%) since using it on her is completely trivial.

PS: Marafel's 18k is the difference between Chaos Blade and Demonic. By that logic, nobody should bother with Chaos Blade build given that Demonic is easier to play and with better survivability.
    Last edited by Littlepwny; 2017-01-19 at 05:45 PM.

Makes you wonder what the PTR is for nowadays... And Fel Rush disconnects are still a thing.

i experinced this alot it even happend right after pull and i was standing still at him. be carfull whit this spell untill fixed

Because an ability with a bug that wouldn't send you to the moon is a good idea to use on that fight? Please.

You can always glide and leap/rush back? Dunno if it works for havoc but as veng i could glide and infernal strikw back. Think the same works when the bridge fells off.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    While that does suck, it is also absolutely hilarious. I remember that happening to warriors and bears in past expansions, charge would run them straight off a ledge to their death.
    One of my favorite WoW moments was my guild's first pull of Kologarn. Strat all worked out, everyone buffed up, countdown ticked down and I - the main (Warrior) tank - charge right off the ledge.