Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well, thank god I'm holy, no worries there.

RIP Ret pally.

:<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It is significantly worst. But the trinket went from broken on rets, to still very strong on rets.

Please read the whole convo before chipping in What you said has no relevance.
    What are you talking about? 1 more crusade on a 6 min fight is broken? and it's just a stat stick atm for ret. what you're saying has absolutely no relevance
    Last edited by mmoc7a7492e41f; 2017-01-19 at 04:21 PM.

Deleted
    It is significantly worst. But the trinket went from broken on rets, to still very strong on rets.

Sorry, but do you have any basis to say its still good?Have you even made the math or are you just spewing nonsense? How long must the fight last for you to get an extra use of crusade at the pace of 10-15 seconds every 2m?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Sorry, but do you have any basis to say its still good?Have you even made the math or are you just spewing nonsense? How long must the fight last for you to get an extra use of crusade at the pace of 10-15 seconds every 2m?
    don't feed the troll! Feed me and storm instead...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    don't feed the troll! Feed me and storm instead...
    Feeds the fellow Ret's fighting the good fight.

Honestly how difficult was it to just do a 2% nerf to our famage or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    I find it very balanced being denied even a potential chance at being THE top dps, what with virtually any other class having said opportunity here and there, and some classes having it for granted on a regular basis.
    Gotta pay for the very tremendousestest utility we possess, I guess.
    Being an epitome of balance is tough, sure as sure.
    There is such a thing as going too far. For example, QQing about not having a chance to be the top dps when we've been whooping ass since the launch of the expansion. And we still are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    There is such a thing as going too far. For example, QQing about not having a chance to be the top dps when we've been whooping ass since the launch of the expansion. And we still are.
    I'm not sure I can agree it is going too far wishing for Ret to be THE top dps once in a 12 year span of this cancer of a rotting cadaver of a game.
    Also, it would be very nice of you not to mistake my message for qqing, it is disrespectful .
    Speaking of whooping asses, though, I would very much like to point you at recent Ret PvP nerfs.
    Pretty balanced balance, ain't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Feeds the fellow Ret's fighting the good fight.
    Never forgive, never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Why? This would lead to nerfs to ret spec. Ret topping the metres right now so i would ecpect some nerfs on tuesday anyways. Like DHs. Noone should expect ret to stay as overpowered as it is now.
    For the next time do me (and others) one favor: think first, then write your comment(s).

The strength of the trinket really depends on fight length.

Assuming you get 15s off per Crusade, it has no effect in any fight less than 5:15 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    Hard rotation Kappa

Harder than most classes for sure.

Look at BM

Ret pally discord. They say it's still good. They know more than you and I.

And you'll recieve 10-40seconds reduction per minute.

We in the ret pally discord also tell people to go full mastery just to see if they're dumb enough to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    We in the ret pally discord also tell people to go full mastery just to see if they're dumb enough to believe it.
    It's not hard to tell when it's trolling, and when it's serious and discussed by moderators in an official sense.

The ret paladin discord is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Pretty much, it only exists for bots to say 'sim it' even on simplest of questions.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    They are all a joke, and thankfully, I've never really been in one(I'm a member of the pally one but all the stuff I read there, just lol...).

Plus the other evidence from people I know about the discords. It's also really not a surprise.

May those places rest in peace for the most part.

During WotLK, someone at Blizzard got killed by a Ret during that period in which we were really strong, and he never let go of his hatred, and vowed to never let it happen again. Probably played a mage or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    During WotLK, someone at Blizzard got killed by a Ret during that period in which we were really strong, and he never let go of his hatred, and vowed to never let it happen again. Probably played a mage or something.
    Incidentally, during WotLK we were at quite good spot all in all compared to any other point in WoW's history at the time.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The issue is that we have one very strong cooldown. Crusade is super strong an pre nerf an extra one or two cursades on most fights is broken. The end result was a 50-60k dps increases which is way too powerful. It is not worth taking now especially since very few bosses have duration long enough for us to get any benefit from this trinket. This also means Faulty Countermeassure remains as strong as ever since the cooldowns still line up.

Maybe he would if you didnt post >idiocy<.

Reason its "good" is because everything else is "shit". And when m+ trinket remains firmly the bis choice by a huge margin for 3 raids straight, you may ask yourself the only relevant question: Who is bad at math, dumb and keeps trying to belittle the gigantic nerf?

The funniest shit about the nerf is actually- guilds who gave those trinkets to their rets that got screwed over royally for upcomming mythic progress. And that it destroyed the other trinket viability in process aswell (DoS).
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2017-01-19 at 05:56 PM.