Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Wow Skroe, that sounds so wonderful. Let's see what you said a few months back

Yeah Skroe, unity, christian compassion, christian mercy, wanting the best for the people despite political differences...
    You're full of shit. We know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

The only reason you are backtracking slowly on your hate for "trumpsters" is because you realized you are on the wrong side of history, and want to slimebucket your way to brownie points.

Regarding american values, you are a shameful disgrace and one of the biggest vile losers . Go back to your hole instead of trying to fake compassion like a sleazeball. It's pathetic and disgusting.
    It is beyond hilarious that an atheist makes a plea for Christian compassion or mercy after his nonstop hatred boner for Sanders voters and Trump voters right up until his side lost the election so vary thoroughly.

To have a man who advocates secret spying, defense of vast global warfare, and the indiscriminate evil's of the State now call for mercy is like a tear from a crocodile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    You mean the minorities which have thrived and approached near equality on all issues over the last 40 years? Or the ones who break the law and decry being prosecuted for such as bigotry?
    No. It's the minorities they hate for not voting Clinton and want to think the KKK is coming back because Trump won.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No. It's the minorities they hate for not voting Clinton and want to think the KKK is coming back because Trump won.
    Still waiting to see that wave of hate the "Trumpkins" (As Skroe liked to call them) is going to unleash, I am sure any minute now.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yeah Skroe, unity, christian compassion, christian mercy, wanting the best for the people despite political differences...

The only reason you are backtracking slowly on your hate for "trumpsters" is because you realized you are on the wrong side of history, and want to slimebucket your way to brownie points.

Regarding american values, you are a shameful disgrace and one of the biggest vile losers . Go back to your hole instead of trying to fake compassion like a sleazeball. It's pathetic and disgusting.
    It's a shamed what happened. He looped so hard around on his hatred he went back to being a Bush era Republican. War support and foreigner bashing and all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Still waiting to see that wave of hate the "Trumpkins" (As Skroe liked to call them) is going to unleash, I am sure any minute now.
    I've been super dissappointed since November. All these Trump voters here and I still haven't been attacked.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a shamed what happened. He looped so hard around on his hatred he went back to being a Bush era Republican. War support and foreigner bashing and all.
    I believe back when he firmly believed Hillary was going to be president his words for Trump voters, and Bernie voters was "Get rekt!" or something to that affect. Unfortunately I've not taken the time or cared enough about Skroe's rantic walls of text to archive them.

I believe back when he firmly believed Hillary was going to be president his words for Trump voters, and Bernie voters was "Get rekt!" or something to that affect. Unfortunately I've not taken the time or cared enough about Skroe's rantic walls of text to archive them.
    He was actually a really decent person before the election gathered steam.

And then, yeah. He was another person promising a crushing defeat of Trump and "un-American" supporters.

7+ Year Old Account
    He was actually a really decent person before the election gathered steam.

And then, yeah. He was another person promising a crushing defeat of Trump and "un-American" supporters.
    So far the only Skroe I've seen is the fanatical partisan for..... I guess a ton of wars in the middle east and cultist devotion to the State.

If there is a "reasonable Skroe," he must have died well before I started posting here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    So far the only Skroe I've seen is the fanatical partisan for..... I guess a ton of wars in the middle east and cultist devotion to the State.

If there is a "reasonable Skroe," he must have died well before I started posting here.
    Skroe used to post interesting, if rather long posts on military matters. This election turned him into a gibbering caricature sadly.

I suspect it is because he knows that his preferred brand of politics is not currently espoused by either dems or reps. As such he is in a sort of political wilderness.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Skroe used to post interesting, if rather long posts on military matters. This election turned him into a gibbering caricature sadly.

I suspect it is because he knows that his preferred brand of politics is not currently espoused by either dems or reps. As such he is in a sort of political wilderness.
    Well it seems for now the ardent Cold Warrior and Empire builder party is for now the Democrats and some Republicans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Well it seems for now the ardent Cold Warrior and Empire builder party is for now the Democrats and some Republicans.
    But that's the thing. Clinton was that, with her political demise it is almost certain that the next presidential candidate will be some non interventionist. With Dems steadily going left, I cannot see much support for his kind of policy in that party.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Well I for one, intend to be completely fucking merciless to every miserable Trumpkin. I intend to give them a political clobbering the likes of which they've never seen.

Losing has elections has consequences.
    Oh you're very high on my list Penguin. Don't think I've forgotten about you and your trollish extremism. And you're right... if Trump wins, it would apply. The chances of that happening? Between 8 and 11.5% depending on the source. I like those odds.

I'm a #NeverTrump Republican and I'm going to do my part to take my party back from you Alt-Right extremists. You threw in with an un-American candidate and you are going to be smeared with that goat shit until the end of time. That's called accountability. It's also completely and perfectly fair in politics. "Brownshirt"? Way to define that way down, especially when I explicitly placed limits on consequences to the political sphere.
    #NeverTrump

You see this shit Trumpkins? This is the angels of justice descending upon your wretched selves. You brought this ruination upon yourselves.

Get ready for the political defeat of your life time.

The only reason you are backpedalling slowly on your hate for "trumpsters" is because you realized you are on the wrong side of history, and want to slimebucket your way to brownie points.

Hmm, its almost as if everything he said about only wishing them defeat in the political sphere was totally and undeniably consistent with his post history.

Skroe is getting roasted more than that idiot liberal who set themselves on fire.

Makes me want to get graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows and make Skroe Smores.

Nothing better than watching someone get burned by their own words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get back on topic. This is turning into getting personal on skroe, and that's not ok and it's derailing

Get back on topic. This is turning into getting personal on skroe, and that's not ok and it's derailing
    Yep, lets get back to that liberal who set themselves on fire.

So I guess this guy took Katy Perry's lyric "baby you are a firework" a little too literaly!

lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Apologies crissi

The only reason you are backpedalling slowly on your hate for "trumpsters" is because you realized you are on the wrong side of history, and want to slimebucket your way to brownie points.

HAHAHAHA. Good stuff right here. In keeping with the spirits of the thread, Skroe just got BURNED!

- - - Updated - - -

You should have said stop with the FLAMING of skroe to keep with the thread.

But for real, the mod bias here is insane. People shit all over vxyn and orlong and whoever else that leans right, constantly, even when they don't participate in the thread. There has never been a mod to jump in on their behalf. GTFO. This place, and the moderators, are a joke. Especially endus. (yeah, I said it)

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Clearly everyone missed my point.

My point isn't to quibble about every single thing each side has done. I was just illustrating that both sides have their nutcases.
    The right does crazy shit all the time, how often do you point out that the left does it as well in those threads?

Darwin award of the year.

Obama should just issue a Presidential Executive Order appointing himself to the SCOTUS. =D
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs