Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Again you probably shouldn't be using public transportation if you only have large ass carriages, regardless this is irrelevant WHEELCHAIR BAY is for Wheelchair's only
    Well newborns should really only be in the big carriages, they shouldn't be in strollers at all. Plus not everyone is within walking distance of a super market, add to that UK weather is 90% of the time just that awful it's pretty much take the bus with baby.

Now no way am I arguing for the use of a disabled area for the pram, but it shouldn't be outside all realm of thought that busses and trains should think about another area for prams. Since busses are never full anyway, they could afford to lose a row or two.

Deleted
    I'm a wheelchair user

Babies can be put on your lap and the pram folded, wheelchair users can't
    Ever thought about losing weight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Well newborns should really only be in the big carriages, they shouldn't be in strollers at all. Plus not everyone is within walking distance of a super market, add to that UK weather is 90% of the time just that awful it's pretty much take the bus with baby.

Now no way am I arguing for the use of a disabled area for the pram, but it shouldn't be outside all realm of thought that busses and trains should think about another area for prams. Since busses are never full anyway, they could afford to lose a row or two.
    Newborns probably shouldn't be outside in British weather for long times anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Would that cure Muscular Dystrophy? You must report this breakthrough to the medical community immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    Maybe you have more space than we do.. You do not have enough space to sit with such a carriage on any seat in the busses I take.

No it's not.. it's entirely relevant, because those two things are miles apart.
    It isn't worth talking with adam about topics like this as he comes across extremely entitled and bitter. Heck, there is another thread with people asking why people take the elevator instead of the stairs and this was his contribution...
    "Because they're lazy

I hate as a wheelchair user waiting forever to enter a lift full of lazy scrotes "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    It isn't worth talking with adam about topics like this as he comes across extremely entitled and bitter. Heck, there is another thread with people asking why people take the elevator instead of the stairs and this was his contribution...
    "Because they're lazy

I hate as a wheelchair user waiting forever to enter a lift full of lazy scrotes "
    You say that like nobody else admitted it's due to laziness

Also yeah if you cba to use an escalator for one floor then you're the epitome of lazy. I don't even use busses but common sense says wheelchair bays is for wheelchairs there's no argument lol

I'm a wheelchair user

Babies can be put on your lap and the pram folded, wheelchair users can't
    yeah this isn't even a contest

prams are for convenience, wheelchairs are for necessity

i love how people are so jaded these days that when they hear "wheelchair user" their first diagnosis is "ah, must be a fat kunt"

You say that like nobody else admitted it's due to laziness

Also yeah if you cba to use an escalator for one floor then you're the epitome of lazy. I don't even use busses but common sense says wheelchair bays is for wheelchairs there's no argument lol
    Never said others didn't say that people are lazy(which some are lazy and some have other reasons etc. for what they do), however I used you saying it as an example of why you are not worth having these kind of discussions with because you really do come off as bitter and entitled. Your own personal circumstances and frustrations seem to blind you to any other reasoning or circumstances.

Ever thought about loosing your entitlement?

I've never heard of the word "pram" in reference of a stroller. I learned something new today.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Always. I've got two kids and their legs work so I expect them to make room on the bus for those who don't have working legs.

Deleted
    Never said others didn't say that people are lazy(which some are lazy and some have other reasons etc. for what they do), however I used you saying it as an example of why you are not worth having these kind of discussions with because you really do come off as bitter and entitled. Your own personal circumstances and frustrations seem to blind you to any other reasoning or circumstances.
    I also said if it is more than 3 floors using an elevator is A-OK however continue hiding behind your alt baiting

We all need help in different ways. Someone helped you be able to be on that bus. Pay it forward so the system isn't clogged with you.

Babies are like little handicapped people when you think about it..
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

The personal circumstances he has makes him one of (if not the only) person that this thread is actually directed at.

God fucking forbid a wheelchair area is used for... wheelchairs!

Fuck sake @adam86shadow , roll your ass somewhere else i want to stretch my feet out in that wheelchair area ffs wheelchair users are so entitled actual cunts

actually kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    Babies are like little handicapped people when you think about it..
    ...that can be held. I mean, you can try to hold the person in the wheelchair if you really wanna...

I also said if it is more than 3 floors using an elevator is A-OK however continue hiding behind your alt baiting
    Alt baiting?

So let me ask you then. Why make that statement about them being lazy and you having to wait when you don't actually know why they were on the elevator or how many floors they were on it for? Why was that your default response instead of the 3 floors exception? Do you not realize that there are other valid reasons someone might want or need to take the elevator or for that matter a bus even if it is less than 3 floors or a couple of blocks? Like I said you come off as bitter because you lash out indiscriminately without being aware or even caring about others circumstances.

Newborns probably shouldn't be outside in British weather for long times anyway
    And why not? Because of the rain?

In Denmark, it's a normal thing to put babies outside to sleep in their pram. Doing winter.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Alt baiting?

So let me ask you then. Why make that statement about them being lazy and you having to wait when you don't actually know why they were on the elevator or how many floors they were on it for? Why was that your default response instead of the 3 floors exception? Do you not realize that there are other valid reasons someone might want or need to take the elevator or for that matter a bus even if it is less than 3 floors or a couple of blocks? Like I said you come off as bitter because you lash out indiscriminately without being aware or even caring about others circumstances.
    Triggered much

If I am in a shopping centre that has 1 floor I know people are just being lazy because I have eyes. I also can see if somebody can't use stairs. I don't really know why you're discussing this there beyond just stirring an argument up. You're currently indiscriminately lashing out with zero knowledge on my circumstances but whatever huh, now perhaps you could stop derailing for attention

I saw the title of this thread and imagined wheelchairs punting babies a la Grand Theft Auto...would make a great browser game...