Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    There we go.. I have translated the Presidential Oath into Russian for our Russian friends

Trumpy will say

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States,
    and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

"Я торжественно клянусь (или обещаю), что буду добросовестно исполнять обязанности президента Соединенных
    Штатов и в полную меру своих способностей, сохранять, защищать и защищать Конституцию Соединенных Штатов".

Trump is merely Putin's puppet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I do not think the world is going to like what happens when the US no longer leaders on Russian aggression in Europe and NATO steps up. We tried over Euros but this man lied his way into office. Hopefully he only drags us into a recession and not the rest of the world.
    Not possible. We are too critical for us to not cause massive damage. If Trump previous hints of defaulting on the debt, by buying out bonds below their sale value, we are royally fucked. Like 1989, stemps to buy food, fall of communism fucked. The problem the world didn't see at that point, was largely due Russia not having much financial power over the world. With US dollar being the most common currency, if we tank, the world isn't going to go unscathed. We are all fucked... well, not Russia... mostly for the same reason they didn't cause massive damage at the fall of communism. With their position, they stand to do nothing, but reap the benefits... much like we did in the late 80s through the 90s...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    There we go.. I have translated the Presidential Oath into Russian for our Russian friends

Trumpy will say

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States,
    and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

"Я торжественно клянусь (или обещаю), что буду добросовестно исполнять обязанности президента Соединенных
    Штатов и в полную меру своих способностей, сохранять, защищать и защищать Конституцию Соединенных Штатов".
    Cute, but try this:

I (surname, given name), having now joined the ranks of the [Putin] All-Union Pioneer Organization, in the presence of my comrades solemnly promise: to passionately love my motherland and to cherish it as I can, to live, study, and fight as the Great [Putin] has instructed, as the [Putin] Party teaches me, and as to always carry out the laws of the Pioneers of the Soviet Union.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad...r_Organization

готовы? Всегда готов!

My dad and I still do that end as a joke... Ready? Always ready! I still even remember and can recite the USSR anthem.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    No fly zone in Syria ring a bell? That would have almost certainly meant war.
    Dont bother, Edgy has a hard-on for Shillary

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    No, I have a hard-on for reality over the fantasy that Hillary was going to start World War 3. I'm actually not a big fan of Hillary, but she was far preferable to the alternative as far as I was concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Saying a no fly zone does not mean war, is based on reality and the history of what a no fly zone is. If Hillary wanted a war, there was no time like 2010, when Russian spies were kicked out of the US for trying to influence US politicians. If you want to live in fantasy land where a no fly zone means war, that's your problem. But, don't bother trying to project your perception as reality... because it simply doesn't match...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

What's wrong with Russia and America not being hostile toward each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Rojaha View Post
    The problem is Russia won't stop being hostile to its neighbors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojaha View Post
    Nothing? Why then does Russia need to do all this? Why did they get kicked out for spying in 2010? We should be friends, but if you are asking why aren't we, while Russia has been trying to punch us in the balls for years, should be obvious. What changed for you since 2010, when Russian spies were kicked out and now? What did Russia do to win our friendship, invaded Ukraine? Help build nuclear facilities in Iran? Fund and defend those we were fighting in Serbia? Just Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, I have a hard-on for reality over the fantasy that Hillary was going to start World War 3. I'm actually not a big fan of Hillary, but she was far preferable to the alternative as far as I was concerned.
    Meanwhile, people can't make up their minds if Trump is going to start the war with Russia or if he's in bed with Russia.

Well im also looking forward to it when a bitch drops on her knees in front of me. So i got common ground with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The problem is Russia won't stop being hostile to its neighbors.
    Neither does Israel/Palestine and all we do is impotently wag our fingers at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Meanwhile, people can't make up their minds if Trump is going to start the war with Russia or if he's in bed with Russia.
    Quote one person saying that. Trump being a puppet is actually a way for Russia to have more freedom to continue fucking with Americans allies, since Trump wont give a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Quote one person saying that. Trump being a puppet is actually a way for Russia to have more freedom to continue fucking with Americans allies, since Trump wont give a fuck.
    He was supposed to be a gigantic warhawk that would nuke Russia and the middle east. And now he's besties with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Yeah. Trump had already said Estonia (a NATO country) is not worth the effort if Russia invades it. Putin will be very pleased with Trumps presidency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

He was supposed to be a gigantic warhawk that would nuke Russia and the middle east. And now he's besties with Russia.
    Repeating your post twice does not count as a quote. Please quote someone saying Trump would go to war with Russia.

Literally nobody has said that about Russia, Trump has been overtly friendly towards them since the start and it's been a longstanding criticism of him. The harshest he's come down on them is backtracking on his, "I know Putin really well, we're great friends!" lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Trump tattoo & Trump coin

The Russian army shop gives American citizens and employees of the US embassy discount on the day of the inauguration (AFP)

The (1kg silver) coin’s obverse features Trump’s profile image as well as an inscription "Donald John Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America" and the country’s flag. (Source: Art Grani)

Russia, together with less then half of the US population, seem to be happy with Trump becomming president. Trump's official statement, untill now, remains that he has no ties to Russia.

They rather have Trump instead of someone who wanted to war with them? Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ooh please, from all the arguments against Trump his connections with Russia have to be the weakest.
    It's not even friendliness, it's Russia understanding how beneficial it is to them with the Idiot in Chief.
    Not sure what this has to do with the quoted text.

Deleted
    For sale at alibaba lol

http://wholesaler.alibaba.com/produc...01000.1.lssJY0

I love resin statues n such...but I'd prob buy something else