Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    No fly zone in Syria ring a bell? That would have almost certainly meant war.
    oh my fucking god, that thing would not trigger a war ffs. we all know that you hate hillary, but stop being contrarian for the sake of being one
    no one would attack russia because they also have wmds

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes, advocating for a no-fly zone is not stating that you want to go to war. Can we stop with that disingenuous bullshit already? It's beyond old and tired, and was never remotely relevant to begin with.
    also this
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2017-01-19 at 09:29 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    I am still trying to figure out what the motive behind the Trump hype is in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They rather have Trump instead of someone who wanted to war with them? Go figure.
    I think it has more to do with Trump stance on NATO. Russian never believe neither candidate would go to war with them. Its only in idiots minds.

They rather have Trump instead of someone who wanted to war with them? Go figure.
    Stop this shit, Hillary never proposed or advocated for war with Russia.

This lie is getting really old and tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I am still trying to figure out what the motive behind the Trump hype is in Russia.
    He goes to the press and says NATO is obsolete to the world and that eastern European countries are not worth protecting lol. Im not sure how hard it is to get whats the hype for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    I think it has more to do with Trump stance on NATO. Russian never believe neither candidate would go to war with them. Its only in idiots minds.
    You do realize you can go to war without ever firing a shot?

- - - Updated - - -

see my above post

- - - Updated - - -

see my above post
    This is asinine.

see my above post
    "War" is used in the context of physical violence. That's why when it's other "types" of war it's specified - trade war, cold war, cyber war, etc.

So if you mean a specific type of non-violent war, you'd need to specify that.

And either way, I'm still not sure how you're connecting Hillary proposing and advocating for a no-fly zone over Syria is akin to her advocating for war.

war
    wôr/Submit
    noun
    a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
    Was Hillary gona declare war on prices like walmart or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    He goes to the press and says NATO is obsolete to the world and that eastern European countries are not worth protecting lol. Im not sure how hard it is to get whats the hype for them.
    Yeah that does fall somewhat in what my theory behind it is. Would be interesting to see them do a 180, if Trump where to embrace NATO in the end.

Random Liberal: "Trump is so stupid, wars can be started with nothing but a mere distasteful twitter message!"
    Also Random Liberal: "The No Fly Zone would obviously not do anything. This lie is getting really old and tired."

So is the lie that Putin and Trump are in cahoots. And that meme was fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Random Liberal: "Trump is so stupid, wars can be started with nothing but a mere distasteful twitter message!"
    Also Random Liberal: "The No Fly Zone would obviously not do anything. This lie is getting really old and tired."
    Random people say a lot of shit, you know?
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2017-01-19 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Thank you for reminding me that this is indeed a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's unproven, though the intelligence community seems pretty convinced that Russia made a concerted effort to interfere with the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    The level of denial has reached all-time highs.

This would all be hilarious if it wasn't so sad and terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    More like 3 days Trump is taking the weekend off HAHAHAHAHAAHA.
    Laughing at your own crappy jokes its pretty sad.

considering that the intel comunity pretty much said that putin did interfere in the elections (but the scale of the intervention is unclear) to get trump elected... i think that you're in denial
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

That's unproven, though the intelligence community seems pretty convinced that Russia made a concerted effort to interfere with the election.
    And people were mad at Comey for talking about unproven things.

And people were mad at Comey for talking about unproven things.
    It's almost like those are two entirely different things...

Almost...