Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    (source)

I guess the guy who wants chided America and reminded it that it was a 'nation of immigrants,' also believes in driving natives off their land and making sure to keep as much distance between himself and other as possible.
    But, your title is complete bullshit. It's not at all what's being done, you fucking liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    He is a supreme plum sacks running a shitty advertising platform. We didn't need this news to confirm he is a cunt.
    Did you bother fucking reading any of it? Of course you didn't, or you wouldn't be saying that. Try reading shit before you make a comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    driving natives off their land
    This idea is literally what the USA was founded on.

Is it so surprising that he's emulating the history of his country?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Most of these people dont seem to even know that they are owners of the land
    So i hardly see it as a problem. Although the agenda posting is getting out of hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Most of these people dont seem to even know that they are owners of the land
    So i hardly see it as a problem. Although the agenda posting is getting out of hand.
    Most, thus not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Zuckerberg is a cutthroat. The pro-migration rhetoric is just empty virtue signaling for PR.
    "Virtue signalling" is my all time favourite autology.

(source)

I guess the guy who wants chided America and reminded it that it was a 'nation of immigrants,' also believes in driving natives off their land and making sure to keep as much distance between himself and other as possible.
    You.....didn't read the article, did you? He's not driving anyone off their land. Nobody is living there. It's land that is within his property, that he doesn't fully own. He is trying to strip dead people of their property that he already purchased. It's also seen as "standard process" according to the article. So....what are you actually mad about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Zuckerberg is a cutthroat. The pro-migration rhetoric is just empty virtue signaling for PR.
    I found another one that didn't read the article. Where do we put these, guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Change Mark Zuckerberg to another company and i bet plenty of people would switch sides

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's pretty easy to be a pro migrant when you live on your own private island
    Exactly. "The US should be a firm supporter of acceptance for immigrants! Oh, you want me to share this land which others own? Nah, I want it all to myself!"

I'm all for it though, I only wish I had a chunk of land there he wanted to buy. A cool $1 billion and he could have it. Hell, I'd go out of my way to be JUST within the laws of acceptable in terms of everything in order to get on his nerves. "What noise complaint officer? No, I have this handy sound meter that shows I was within the legal limits. Oh, this exotic animal, he's nice isn't he? Yeah, no laws against having him here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    You.....didn't read the article, did you? He's not driving anyone off their land. Nobody is living there. It's land that is within his property, that he doesn't fully own. He is trying to strip dead people of their property that he already purchased. It's also seen as "standard process" according to the article. So....what are you actually mad about?
    Here's the thing though, you can't purchase land if someone isn't there to sell it. This isn't his land within his property, it's someone else's land within his property. He's trying to force people to sell their land under the guise that he's already purchased it. Standard process, sure, but it's not his land yet.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2017-01-19 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Zuckerberg is a LIBERAL!
    We don't need facts or arguments or reality to be mad about something.
    *ramble ramble ramble*

Haha, true.
    "I want to let everyone know how alt-right I am so I will just accuse anyone of virtue signalling."
    My bad. I lost my pitchfork, and since then I've been forced to be a rational human who actually understands things. The sad life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    If he needs that much land, I feel he's compensating for something.
    I was thinking the same thing, 700 acres is bigger than the average farm which is 441 acres http://usda.mannlib.cornell.edu/usda...02-18-2016.pdf

He better at least do something with all that land.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Zuckerberg is a LIBERAL!
    We don't need facts or arguments or reality to be mad about something.
    *ramble ramble ramble*
    Yes, a center rigth one.

This doesn't make the true(america is a nation of immigrants) thing he said untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Here's the thing though, you can't purchase land if someone isn't there to sell it. This isn't his land within his property, it's someone else's land within his property. He's trying to force people to sell their land under the guise that he's already purchased it. Standard process, sure, but it's not his land yet.
    Here's the thing though, people were there to sell it. If you read (scary words, I know), you will find that he purchased the land from people who had at least part ownership of said land. The remaining people were not present due to being dead or unknown. These people may not even know that they have part ownership of land. He is attempting to find them, most likely pay them, and have them relinquish their rights to the land.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    I'm sure Trump would be willing to build a wall around Hawaii for him.
    This will seem prophet-like when the kaiju come
    And someday, they WILL come.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

I found another one that didn't read the article. Where do we put these, guys?
    We don't read articles here at MMOC-OT. The Thread title tells us all we need to know!

The article and the OP are just clickbait bullshit.

Can we move on, please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    We don't read articles here at MMOC-OT. The Thread title tells us all we need to know!
    Ever wonder why i tend to not put an opinion and only the article in my threads?

READ! LEARN EEEEET

32 and already evicting people from their lands. A true American entrepreneur hero... :P

Here's the thing though, people were there to sell it. If you read (scary words, I know), you will find that he purchased the land from people who had at least part ownership of said land. The remaining people were not present due to being dead or unknown. These people may not even know that they have part ownership of land. He is attempting to find them, most likely pay them, and have them relinquish their rights to the land.
    Pretty much, me and my brothers had to do same thing because land books in my country were properly drawn at the end of 19th century, and couple parcels had as much as 150 people listed as partial owners ( and most of them didn't even know that). We were also listed on lot of land that wasn't ours, it took us almost a decade to solve most of it.