Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is a very disingenuous thread. Someone wanted to be outraged by something, and decided that the world needed to hear about... basically nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    This is a very disingenuous thread. Someone wanted to be outraged by something, and decided that the world needed to hear about... basically nothing.
    MMO-Champion in a nut shell these days.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    MMO-Champion in a nut shell these days.
    People get triggered way too fucking easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    People get triggered way too fucking easily.
    Surprised its an actual poster and not a grunt account this time....

10+ Year Old Account
    Clickbait title.

Filing this under Fake News.

Deleted
    What's with this nativist/indigenous/ancestral bullshit? Why is it even important to mention? Millions of people are native to my country, nobody gives a fuck if something like this happens.

How about Whites stop feeling sorry for every fucking other ethnicity different from them? White guilt is getting on my nerves.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck needs 700 acres more private? Fuck off Mark Fuckerberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This isn't white guilt. This is Theo continuing to wage her private war against the American left.
    With no actual defense of the OP offered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This isn't white guilt. This is Theo continuing to wage her private war against the American left.
    Conversely, if Zuckerberg was doing this in Palestine, they would be rushing to pin a medal on him.

The intersection of authoritarianism and nihilism is a funny thing, looks like its powered by lots of concern trolling.

Clickbaiting intensifies in Gen-OT.

I wonder how "nothing" of a story this would be if it was Trump's doing.

This is not uncommon when you are doing development in rural area. Sometimes you encounter a property that either block your access to the road, or requires that you provide permanent access to that property. Then, when you go to the county assessor’s, you find out that either the title/deed on the property is unclear, or the contact info on the owner is not current, or the owner(s) have not been paying property tax for a long time.

By going through the “Quiet Title” action you are forcing the owner(s) to respond and get in touch with you (if they exist or are aware that they own the property). If the title/deed is proper, you can not force them to sell the property, but at least you get a chance to talk and come into some kind of agreement. If nobody come forward, then you can request the County to put it on auction. Especially if the property tax is delinquent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I wonder how "nothing" of a story this would be if it was Trump's doing.
    Let us know when you find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    "Virtue signalling" is my all time favourite autology.
    It extremely convenient too because I know to just ignore whatever parrot spouted it without having to suffer through their rhetoric to figure out if they're worth listening to in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Let us know when you find out.
    It'd have to do with Trump, so the answer is no, of course not.

they should just burn all his shit down.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    But, your title is complete bullshit. It's not at all what's being done, you fucking liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you bother fucking reading any of it? Of course you didn't, or you wouldn't be saying that. Try reading shit before you make a comment.
    He is a giant dick bag regardless of this. If you knew how he runs his company and what he does with peoples info you would be agreeing.

He is good at PR and marketing but is otherwise just a coperate cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It'd have to do with Trump, so the answer is no, of course not.
    I'm shocked that your unfalsifiable speculation lines up with your personal ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm shocked that your unfalsifiable speculation lines up with your personal ideology.
    I'm shocked you think people aren't going full Obama rejection.

This is a depressingly large stretch. All this shows is that you're trying to find news that your brain can somehow twist into backing up your personal agenda.

This is an extremely common thing for undeveloped/rural areas. Of course it doesn't always lead to lawsuits but generally people aren't dealing with this much land, he can't exactly go to each group (especially considering many are no longer alive) and request they sell it. You can say whatever you want about the guy but this article you posted and your interpretation of it are completely off.

There's nothing about suing someone that's inherently malicious, it's a demand for legal action and sometimes is the easiest and most practical way to solve a problem. If you believe this is somehow aggressive or outside of his legal right then you must be completely new to law.