Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    The only ones doing mental gymnastics are the suckers who buy Blizzard's lies and hype. They've been proven to be serial liars for years all to increase profit margins, thousands of threads have been written about it, and 7.1.5 was just the most recent example. They don't have the rep of being greedy assholes for nothing. If you think they put in HKs and that chieve for anything other than extending subs from idiots dumb enough to grind it, then I can't help ya.
    Jesus, the Gymnastics continue.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Wtf, Дегейм!!!

As for me, I got Bloodthirsty in Pandaria after starting the grind Cata. I don't have a single character with 250k+ but 160k here, 60k there, 50k, 40k, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Why bother to do anything at all, eventually we all die. Although, I remain curious as to why you keep on posting here? Just about every thread you write is some sort of conspiracy that Blizzard is behind.
    Well if you look at his signature and profile picture, you can see he's well acquainted with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Well if you look at his signature and profile picture, you can see he's well acquainted with conspiracy theories.
    Haha, that is true Must be exhausting to always think Blizzard is up to something evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Jesus, the Gymnastics continue.
    Unfortunately for you and your fellow fanboy travelers here, the facts say otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

The quote in my sig is not a "theory". Go learn what the words you're using actually mean before you spout catch-all phrases and handwaves you've learned from TV. Casey did indeed say that to Reagan as witnessed by several in the room at the time, such as Barbara Hoenegger who was a member of the 1980 Reagan-Bush campaign staff and later a Reagan White House policy analyst.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-01-22 at 02:25 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    Bassicaly HKs are like Achivement Points........ useless and has no purpose its FAKE content for the weak minded players who think achivements are content lol
    you do know you get achievements from playing the content right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    you do know you get achievements from playing the content right?
    so killing a boss for the 100th time to get an archivement is magicaly turns that boss into a new/different content ? lol

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    so killing a boss for the 100th time to get an archivement is magicaly turns that boss into a new/different content ? lol
    what boss has a arch for 100 kills? progressing though a raid gives you arch's that's content, doing pet battles gives you arch's that's content, pvping gives you arch's that's content, questing gives you arch's that's content. it may be a shock but almost every arch in the game you get from playing the content one way or another. if you think other wise i pity your lack of brain power.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately for you and your fellow fanboy travelers here, the facts say otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

The quote in my sig is not a "theory". Go learn what the words you're using actually mean before you spout catch-all phrases and handwaves you've learned from TV. Casey did indeed say that to Reagan as witnessed by several in the room at the time, such as Barbara Hoenegger who was a member of the 1980 Reagan-Bush campaign staff and later a Reagan White House policy analyst.
    I'll let you know about something:

People make shit up and someone's "word" is shoddy evidence.

Back in BC there was a rogue on my server that had a million. A million HK is a huge number now but 4 or less years into the game something truly insane. A lot of his kills were from old SS/TM fights and killing first responders at xroads.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    it is a fact that you can bot, AFK, and be carried to grind HKs. It's also a fact that there's no way to show that someone with the cheive did not do those things to get it. The only thing you can say for certain is toons on a given acct. were in the vicinity of enough PvP to add up "X" number of HKs. That doesn't equate to any assumption of "experience" or gained knowledge of PvP by default.
    Those are the facts.
    Most, if not all, the content in this game can be botted or afked or carried through. It might not explicitly state that someone is good at pvp, but seeing as the chance of someone having accumulated 250k+ HKs via botting or afk is pretty low, it does equate to some short of increased awareness when it comes to battlegrounds compared to the average bloke.

Getting close to the 700k mark. I've been enjoying PvP since wrath, but on this priest only since very early Cata (S9).

10+ Year Old Account

People make shit up and someone's "word" is shoddy evidence.

Eyewitness testimony is admissible as evidence in any court of law in the U.S. Hoenegger (and others who were there) is very credible and had no motive to "make shit up". Credible eyewitness accounts often convict the guilty under the law.

Meanwhile, what we've seen from the CIA, NSA, and other overt and covert agencies in the gov't since then bears out Casey's statement.

Maybe you're not old enough to have been around during the Church Committee hearings in the 70s, but I am. The CIA admitted to using mainstream media to spread disinformation, which predates Casey's statement to Reagan.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/1975-vi...424860?print=1

Until/unless you know what you're talking about, Krassz, the best thing to do is not post in the first place. This especially applies to those who start from brainless memes they've picked up from wherever. Or admit you've stuck your foot in your mouth and shut the fuck up.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-01-22 at 11:53 PM.

My only issue with them counting HKs is that it causes people to ignore strategy and BG mechanics. In every BG you have at least 3 fools farming HK instead of trying to win.

Havent seen them yet, but I know one thing that rogues are annoying in PVP :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    The only fact here is that actual players with 250K+ HKs are experienced with PvP, and because of this are generally better than normal. It is not a hard concept to understand, no matter how hard you want to brush it aside.
    We've always maintained that it should be required for people to PVP on their toons/specs, so that you gain the experience of actually using more of your class mechanics. Your stuns, interrupts, CCs, DCDs etc. 250K kills means you have done a lot, and that definitely builds experience and skill. Now, if I'm on a new toon and have bloodthirsty title, I might be totally shit on that toon or that spec, but you can be assured I'm quite skilled on several other toons and specs. I'm pretty decent as a DH (lol who isn't?!??!) but that's mainly due to their multiple stuns and interrupts (BE has that extra AT), so that all helps, nevermind the insane AOE. I am, however, quite bad on warriors. I don't have a ton of pvp experience on them (under 4500 kills combined over 2 level 100-101s).

- - - Updated - - -

Gorgodeus - it is a fact that you can bot, AFK, and be carried to grind HKs. It's also a fact that there's no way to show that someone with the cheive did not do those things to get it.
    Same with anything in this game. That's essentially what a carry is, pay X for achievement Y. Most carry groups prefer if you just go stand in fire and die, so they can do their thing. Sort of, what bother watching a TV show or a movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I don't get why this makes people so salty.
    I farmed about 300k HK even before you could get the title. And it was not hard at all, you just had to queue for AV in BC/wotlk back when they were hourlong skirmishes instead of blindly running past every enemy player. With the system how HC are awared you could make hundreds, even thousands in a single AV as a healer. I practically have not done any PVP content except those AVs, and actually I am not really interested in PVP at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudal View Post
    My only issue with them counting HKs is that it causes people to ignore strategy and BG mechanics. In every BG you have at least 3 fools farming HK instead of trying to win.
    That can be a strategic ploy as well. If my roommate, another buddy and I are on our twinks mopping the floor with alliance scum, the other 7 of you should be able to return flags and all that stuff, cuz the 3 of us are occupying most of their team.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Eyewitness testimony is admissible as evidence in any court of law in the U.S. Hoenegger (and others who were there) is very credible and had no motive to "make shit up". Credible eyewitness accounts often convict the guilty under the law.

Meanwhile, what we've seen from the CIA, NSA, and other overt and covert agencies in the gov't since then bears out Casey's statement.

Maybe you're not old enough to have been around during the Church Committee hearings in the 70s, but I am. The CIA admitted to using mainstream media to spread disinformation, which predates Casey's statement to Reagan.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/1975-vi...424860?print=1

Until/unless you know what you're talking about, Krassz, the best thing to do is not post in the first place. This especially applies to those who start from brainless memes they've picked up from wherever. Or admit you've stuck your foot in your mouth and shut the fuck up.
    Wow, people this old can have such flawed logic? Hope I'm not senile when I'm 50.

Am I missing something in the video? There's nothing there.

You should take your own advice and not post in the PvP forums. Senile 50 year old man crying about cheaters at 1600 mmr and apparently all the top arena players being cheaters despite never having played arena. My biggest tip to you would be to keybind and come back when you "know what you're talking about".

Nothing to do with the thread anyway, so I'm stopping here. Arguing with people who don't care about evidence is pointless.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-01-23 at 02:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, people this old can have such flawed logic? Hope I'm not senile when I'm 50.

Am I missing something in the video? There's nothing there.

You should take your own advice and not post in the PvP forums. Senile 50 year old man crying about cheaters at 1600 mmr and apparently all the top arena players being cheaters despite never having played arena. My biggest tip to you would be to keybind and come back when you "know what you're talking about".

Nothing to do with the thread anyway, so I'm stopping here. Arguing with people who don't care about evidence is pointless.
    You've been shot down many times over this yet you're still spinning bullshit to see if it'll fly. It won't. Posting facts about cheating, including a thread I started with many links to evidence is stating a huge problem in PvP as it exists. Everyone who has any clue about Rated PvP knows how corrupt it has been since MoP. No one has to play arena or at higher rating to see it. And "keybinds"? lol Try harder.

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt. When that's failed you resort to personal attacks when you can't shit-talk through a topic, like here about HKs.

Likewise, I can post reams of evidence on the CIA, et al, and the above vid shows just a tiny part of what the Church Committee found. More recent example: James Clapper admitting to Congress that he lied to Congress about NSA illegally datamining U.S. citizens. But these things have been known for decades and anyone can find them in the public record - except if you've lived under a rock, or prefer denial and say stupid things like "conspiracy theory". Where you lose pathetically is they're conspiracies that have been factually exposed, not made-up "theories".

Shut up, Krassz. You've always been full of hot air in lieu of any defensible argument.

The only ones doing mental gymnastics are the suckers who buy Blizzard's lies and hype. They've been proven to be serial liars for years all to increase profit margins, thousands of threads have been written about it, and 7.1.5 was just the most recent example. They don't have the rep of being greedy assholes for nothing. If you think they put in HKs and that chieve for anything other than extending subs from idiots dumb enough to grind it, then I can't help ya.

Gorgodeus - it is a fact that you can bot, AFK, and be carried to grind HKs. It's also a fact that there's no way to show that someone with the cheive did not do those things to get it. The only thing you can say for certain is toons on a given acct. were in the vicinity of enough PvP to add up "X" number of HKs. That doesn't equate to any assumption of "experience" or gained knowledge of PvP by default.

Those are the facts.
    Blizzard was probably behind 9/11 too. And the Kennedy assassination. Those were just the opening salvos in a decades long Machiavellian scheme for future Blizzard CEOs to acquire ice cream WMDs and rule the dessert supply market while cheating unborn socially awkward teenagers of their allowance money.