Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So with the new Gallywix model

Do you think we will finally get new Goblin model edit like Gallywix's?

I really want to see the Goblins finally getting some tweaks to their model, a good skin wrap etc...
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-01-20 at 05:08 AM.
    For the Horde!

No way we will get new Goblin models, just like we wont get new Worgen models.

They are both perfectly fine, especially Goblins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

The fuck they are! They look like shit compared to the new models, seriously.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

I understand, but it would be nice.
    Can't stand in which the other small fry thing I hate got a update and Goblins didn't.
    Not saying I'm ungrateful, just angry now that those things can mock my Goblin female.
    For the Horde!

Dude this Gallywix model is on par with models from Wrath.

I think they purposely just made shitty versions of the Worgen and Goblin leaders models to tell us they aren't updating them.

That's a lot of resources spent on an NPC that should have been executed by Garrosh the moment he walked into Orgrimmar.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Hopefully not, I do not like that model as a playable character. It's fine for an NPC. Same with the Worgens, they are in a great state to me.

Blizzard seems to agree. If we do see updates, expect to see only small adjustments.

With a "fatty boombaladdie" option?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Hopefully not, I do not like that model as a playable character. It's fine for an NPC. Same with the Worgens, they are in a great state to me.

Blizzard seems to agree. If we do see updates, expect to see only small adjustments.
    Talking about the other stuff...
    Don't want my Goblin female to be fat.
    Just want that wrap, and other details.
    For the Horde!

if you look at gallywix's hands, you can see he still uses older its of the model.

i'm glad he got updated, but jesus christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    if you look at gallywix's hands, you can see he still uses older its of the model.

i'm glad he got updated, but jesus christ.
    Hrm, I have to degree. I think he obviously uses a modified goblin skeleton based on the position of his arm and feet, but I think his fingers look individually articulated and the shape of the thumb is totally different to that in the normal goblin.

What this says about Goblin player models getting updated, who knows? I wouldn't expect it until the next expansion at the very least if it is going to happen at all. I hope it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    With a "fatty boombaladdie" option?
    They should get a body option
    1. Thin
    2. Medium
    3. Chunky
    4. Lardywix

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Hrm, I have to degree. I think he obviously uses a modified goblin skeleton based on the position of his arm and feet, but I think his fingers look individually articulated and the shape of the thumb is totally different to that in the normal goblin.

What this says about Goblin player models getting updated, who knows? I wouldn't expect it until the next expansion at the very least if it is going to happen at all. I hope it does.
    I feel like they would prioritize new races over updating a race that a very low percentage of players play, to add to why not to expect it.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

He finally looks like he does in the artwork now, flashy cane and everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt the male player Goblin model will match Gallywix's new one... much the same way that Thrall's "straight back" model didn't lead to a straight backed orc version for players.

I would like to see an update to Goblins and especially Worgen, though. Doesn't have to be a radical design change in the case of the Goblins though... just an increase in polygon counts and very minor tweaking, like the Belfs got. Worgen, on the other hand, need a lot of work, IMO. They need new casting animations and bones in their ears on top of an increase in polygon count.

Compare his model with the two goblin models you posted. It doesn't look that much better. Even his eyes are textured on rather than having their own separate model like the new ones do. Makes me wonder how much they're going to use it, similar to Greymanes half-assed Worgen form. I'm pretty disappointed, though I probably did that to myself since I've been looking at the one model below for the longest time.

Deleted
    Damn I wish my goblin could be fat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post

He finally looks like he does in the artwork now, flashy cane and everything.
    Yeah it's really nice.
    Really wish my Goblin female can have his skin wrap with those new ears and earrings, with new eyes too.
    Just some tweaks to the Goblin models and same with the males.

The Goblin model itself is fine, just want them to paint them HD and fix a few things about them.
    If you know what I am talking about look at Gallywix and then at the models.
    Just need a paint job with their skin, and animation tweaks here and there.

Nothing too major for Blizzard to do.
    Also too I want my Goblin female to have troll zits too. <3
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    That's a lot of resources spent on an NPC that should have been executed by Garrosh the moment he walked into Orgrimmar.
    I really don't get how he's in power if you did the goblin starting zones. I also don't get by his personality how he hasn't turn traitor to the legion.

Goblins don't deserve an update because they are not the Gnome master race /thread