Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    What's with the fallen Titan construct? Where'd she come from?
    Given the name, she may be an Aesir/Vanir Titanforged who took it upon herself to watch over Sargeras' tomb, or perhaps was put in place by Aegwynn. Seems she got a mite corrupted! Wonder if she was sleeping on the job when Illidan took one of the eyes from the avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I forget that Aegwynn had bussiness in Karazhan, she seems like Maiden of Virtue.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they bring out the new class campaigns on the ptr soon

Deleted
    Damn i love that they are bringing in Naisha. That is SO cool!

Also i really dont think we aer gonna see Archimonde again, especially this expansion.

I'm not sure if George is just trolling or not but it seems very far fetched and also something that would piss people off.

Spine of Deathwing and Madness of Deathwing is the same fight spread over 2 encounters. You dont kill Deathwing in the Spine fight, you just bring him to the ground. What a weak argument tbh.

Since Azeroth isn't exactly deep in the Twisting Nether, I can't help but wonder if we're going to be actually killing KJ or just pushing him back to Argus where we can actually kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Hey naisha looks pretty good for a crushed pulp. I guess she "got herself together".

They're not going to make KJ a boss again in 7.3. Would not go over well. He'll die here. ToS guarding the entrance to Argus (essentially) is a very fitting place for us to kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Have some imagination, we could blow up Argus in his face or something, there's things we could do that don't involve poking him to death.

But stop trying to imagine a situation in which we never face him, its been fucking long enough. It's about time, anyway I'm not interested in having the same conversation AGAIN.
    we shouldn't be the ones to fight him. azeroth manifested should. manifested and empowered with the spirits of the other titans.

she was already stronger than all the other titans, with their essences, she would be the strongest being in the universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Hey naisha looks pretty good for a crushed pulp. I guess she "got herself together".
    Most models don't show off affects they have in-game in the model viewer.
    So probably she is a ghost or survived the destruction of the Tomb and wonder on how Maiev feels about it?

They're not going to make KJ a boss again in 7.3. Would not go over well. He'll die here. ToS guarding the entrance to Argus (essentially) is a very fitting place for us to kill him.
    They could also make him flee back to Argus or do something else with him.
    Like we face him and nearly destroy him, but somehow he flees back to Argus.
    Have to wait and see too on what Blizzard is going to do with him.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I think we'll just send him back to Argus, where we'll kill him for good.

Also NAISHA, FUCK YEAH! Love that!
    Tomb should be fel saturated enough to perma kill or proximity to the portal like Argus is between nether and great beyond. There was talk in I think the Illidan novel that land could simply be fel saturated enough when killing a demon to perma kill.

No pit lord boss? I am disappoint.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    WTB screenshots of what they've got so far for the new tier set. Really eager to see what the DH set looks like, seeing as they didn't exist during T6.
    Icons are up, you can kind of infer which pieces are for Demon Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I see 3 major possibilities:
    1) We will perma kill him now, for example in final stage he escape to Argus, we kill him there, go back and seal the portal,
    2) He will be boss in 7.3 dungeon,
    3) In Argus raid Archimonde and Kiljaden will be twin fight before Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's safe to assume that Kil'jaedan will be permanently taken care of in the raid and fought on Argus.

1. In the Blizzcon map, they showed the boss locations for everybody but KJ. They also showed something about an Argus portal in the room where Sargeras is fought.
    2. They teased Argus for 7.3, I like to think that we'll be invading the planet from the portal in the Avatar's room, kill Kil'jaeden, and then continue using the portal to take care of whatever happens on the planet.
    3. It would be pretty pointless to either fight him again or have him survive and get killed in a quest like what they did with Garrosh in WoD.

Also, Archimonde is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Yeah no. The mythic one isnt Canon, dear.
    true mythic is not cannon he died in orc planet

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think it's safe to assume that Kil'jaedan will be permanently taken care of in the raid and fought on Argus.

1. In the Blizzcon map, they showed the boss locations for everybody but KJ. They also showed something about an Argus portal in the room where Sargeras is fought.
    2. They teased Argus for 7.3, I like to think that we'll be invading the planet from the portal in the Avatar's room, kill Kil'jaeden, and then continue using the portal to take care of whatever happens on the planet.
    3. It would be pretty pointless to either fight him again or have him survive and get killed in a quest like what they did with Garrosh in WoD.

Also, Archimonde is dead.
    Archimonde being dead isn't true, its unconfirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Oh wow that is So unexpected /eyeroll.
    100% positive you didn't expect Naisha to be present in legion let alone a dungeon boss.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Good thing David Kosak is gone.
    Even better the official lore stays, until stated otherwise.

IF archie isnt dead, how awesome wouldn't it be if archie and KJ is a double bossfight and we kill em with help from Velen. The ultimate climax ending of their story.

Would be the coolest fight ever. Those two would be a fitting endfight of Legion. If archie isnt dead and we fight sargeras' toenail that is.

Honestly, if Archimonde isn't perma-dead, I'm sure we'll be preventing his and Kil'Jaeden's resurrection on Argus, rather than facing either of them as a final boss at full power again.