Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

it gives not lots plunder and loots if people are mean

Have you ever seen it? The people, they take plunder for themselves. They do not give. They hide, enchant, entangle, laugh at your face, make mean whisperings into your ear. There is not much plunder for you if the people are mean and mean. Please spray mindfulness on this miserable topic and put the people to the pillory that they would be in justice. Remains strong and terribly dignified. Do not let yourself down. Please share your experience with plunder and spread awareness.

Deleted
    What in the who on the which?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    What in the who on the which?
    Just someone that thinks they are entitled to your gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Deleted
    i mean like plunder they disenchant

Google translate is strong in this one.

Did they takes it my precious? Dids they steals it? Tricksies and hurtfuls!

Oh sad precious.

Takes it from them precious. Takes it! Takes it or they takes it first and laugh!

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    The moment you said that, the post now made sense to me...sorta. I was just stuck nodding my head going "...right, yeah I'll get right on it...I think?"

Problem is, assuming I have any idea what this was supposed to mean, people have no obligation to give you gear if it's tradeable. If they do, great, but it dropped for them. They get to decide what to do with it in the end. I know I tend to keep the stuff that drops for me solely because I like to collect appearances for the transmog closets (I have a strong need to fill progression bars when I see them), so until I get a double of it, I keep that stuff for that. Others do differently, that's their deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyana View Post
    The moment you said that, the post now made sense to me...sorta. I was just stuck nodding my head going "...right, yeah I'll get right on it...I think?"

Problem is, assuming I have any idea what this was supposed to mean, people have no obligation to give you gear if it's tradeable. If they do, great, but it dropped for them. They get to decide what to do with it in the end. I know I tend to keep the stuff that drops for me solely because I like to collect appearances for the transmog closets (I have a strong need to fill progression bars when I see them), so until I get a double of it, I keep that stuff for that. Others do differently, that's their deal.
    But please remember that there are people behind the internet with genuine feelings and they cry and cry when you refuse them plunder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by delkonig1 View Post
    But please remember that there are people behind the internet with genuine feelings and they cry and cry when you refuse them plunder
    This can't be a serious topic right? Right? You must be taking the piss?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post

Also, What the hell OP.

Deleted
    But... it's their 'plunder'.... They looted it. If you cry and cry over plunder. You might want to make sure you get your priorities straight.

Very good time was a cool story BRO loud... Please tell me how it goes. And then plundered the half requests will be denied.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyana View Post

I disenchant loot i get, because i dont have the real life money to pay for wow, so i need the gold to even play the game, if they ask nicely ill trade it ofc, unless they proved over the dungeon run they didn't deserve it (if they were being assbutts.)

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean like plunder they disenchant
    How dare they do what they want with their own loot, shame on them. /s

You know, some people run LFR/heroics/whatever specifically to get enchanting mats, it's THEIR LOOT, not YOURS, you have NO RIGHT TO IT UNLESS THEY DECIDE YOU DO.

Stop asking people for loot unless THEY OFFER FIRST.

This is why in LFR I will continue to use the best line ever invented since personal loot became a thing "I already gave it to someone else", and then DE after the instance.

Screw you and your entitlement.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-01-20 at 07:54 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    How dare they do what they want with their own loot, shame on them. /s

You know, some people run LFR/heroics/whatever specifically to get enchanting mats, it's THEIR LOOT, not YOURS, you have NO RIGHT TO IT UNLESS THEY DECIDE YOU DO.

Stop asking people for loot unless THEY OFFER FIRST.

This is why in LFR I will continue to use the best line ever invented since personal loot became a thing "I already gave it to someone else", and then DE after the instance.

Screw you and your entitlement.
    no need to get all rude and personal. Plunder is for the honest people, the hard working man. There is no shame in admitting that you are a mean peoples.

Is this thread about crying if you DE your own loot in a LFR? and not giving it to someone? I cant honestly tell.

Deleted
    Is a purple Crystal more worth than the life of a plunder? The pleasure and fulfillment of a person. It brings joy and ease to life. He feels better and is always motivated. But if you refuse him plunder, he can cry and cry. Do not be the mean people.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, if people ask, they might get the item. If no one asks, then I disenchant. Only fair. Then again, I also make sure to inspect to see if they benefit. Then again, there is also the set of people whom burst in to rage if you DON'T give them an item.

Really, this topic is a two way path, there has to be something on both sides, not just loot for one and nothing for the other. At least give a thanks, many don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    Is this thread about crying if you DE your own loot in a LFR? and not giving it to someone? I cant honestly tell.
    Then again, what if the disenchant that people see, wasn't the actual loot, but what they had before?

Even so, don't expect loot without asking if you may have it. Don't hold back and expect them to save it, if something, then ask politely.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Disenchant > plunder.
    /thread
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though