Spontaneous Appendages Nerf?

Has anyone else noticed a decrease in proc rate for Appendages? I didn't get a single proc on Mythic Ursoc. Rest of the night procs were so low that the slam was only account for <1% of my damage, when it was between 4% and 5% before patch.

2,4% on Ursoc-M for me about 20 minutes ago.

Deleted
    I had a LFR Ursoc 1m20s kill with zero procs on it.

just did a test, 2%. Definitely alot lower than before

Noticed this in raid last night. Around 2 procs per boss and less than 2% of damage. Noticable nerf which is a shame because its the only titanforged thing I've got and was great before 7.1.5. Looking to pick up a stat stick to replace it now as the proc is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Whijett View Post
    Noticed this in raid last night. Around 2 procs per boss and less than 2% of damage. Noticable nerf which is a shame because its the only titanforged thing I've got and was great before 7.1.5. Looking to pick up a stat stick to replace it now as the proc is garbage.
    Doing the same. Not sure if the appendages nerf is put into the simc yet, but my 895 crit eye of guarm outsimmed my 75 appendages rather hard. If the nerf aint in yet it will outdo it by a truckload.

This confirmed? Anyone know about what the proc rate was before?

They fixed a bug thus reducing its dmg. They are planning to buff the dmg in an upcoming hotfix.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...09858945515520

This is still performing very low for me. Didn't proc once during a 3 min Nyth fight earlier.

Yep, not fixed yet. I doubt they will ever get around to it tbh

Deleted
    Its not only this trinket. terrorbound nexus, which I use quite often in m+ dungeons, seems to proc less frequently as well. The aran ruby should also be affected by the bug. It seems its an bug all proc-trinkets are affected.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Its not only this trinket. terrorbound nexus, which I use quite often in m+ dungeons, seems to proc less frequently as well. The aran ruby should also be affected by the bug. It seems its an bug all proc-trinkets are affected.
    A bug with all RPPM trinkets? This would be affecting Nightblooming Frond and CoF too then.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Aran (and i assume terrorbound nexus as well) where nerfed on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    A bug with all RPPM trinkets? This would be affecting Nightblooming Frond and CoF too then.
    I can confirm that. I got the iLvl 875 Nightblooming Frond yesterday and it isn't near as good as AMR tells you. The proc rate is horrible, it procs average once every two minutes and most of the time it won't proc on Boss pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    I can confirm that. I got the iLvl 875 Nightblooming Frond yesterday and it isn't near as good as AMR tells you. The proc rate is horrible, it procs average once every two minutes and most of the time it won't proc on Boss pull.
    It's 1RPPM - same as poison bomb, basically. Sometimes you will just get screwed, and not get any procs. Looking through multiple logs on warcraftlogs, it did seem to proc about as much as advertised overall. RNG is RNG and all that. I think AMR was over-valuing Frond because it was assuming 100% increase per strike, but the actual data is 50% increase. Thought I saw that in another thread here, or in this one.

I don't see any reason to think that the RPPM system is widely hosed. Seems like it's just the usual 'Onyxia Deep Breaths More" effect after a patch, where people seeing bad luck voice their concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJones View Post
    I think AMR was over-valuing Frond because it was assuming 100% increase per strike, but the actual data is 50% increase.
    I edited some values at AMR to make it a 50% increase per strike, and the results seem more accordingly to reality: the trinket will do about 4.5% of my total damage, instead of the 8.6% total damage that AMR claims to be.

Also, it seems they didn't fully implement all January 17th Hotfixes: the simulations already take into account the Agonizing Poison nerf, but Duskwalker was still being simulated with 1 second per 50 energy.

@Adalwolf - I'm from AMR. We have the 50% frond fix going in shortly (we meant to update the site with it last night, but delayed it to wait for some more machine learning strategies to finish running and get included in the update). I'll check into the Duskwalker thing, might have missed that one. I can sneak that into today's update as well.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Today's update includes the 'fix' to Spont Appendages:
    Spontaneous Appendages: the damage done by the spontaneous appendages generated by Spontaneous Appendages has been increased by 65%.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20478238
    Maybe on some of the longer add fights this might be still an okay choice but in my example where it didn't proc at all in a 3 minute fight, its a bit of a gamble even with the buff.

[QUOTE=Zoopercat;44228859]@Adalwolf

Have AMR updated SA after buff?

@f0rd yep, that's updated as of a bit earlier today. Sorry I missed your question this morning.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion