Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTYRUNE View Post
    Dear Blizzard,

Please make unlocking the class mount part of flying in legion if its not already.
    Please, Please, make all of the class mount quests at minimum as difficult as the Green Fire Questline when it was brand new.
    Please, Please, Please, make unlocking the hunter class mount harder then the Lok'ledar/Rok'ledar Questline when it was current content.

Thnx Your Friendly Stranglethorn Ganker Circa 2005,
    Frosty
    Do you mean making the class mount unlock a requirement for flying on other mounts.
    Or do you mean give it as part of the flying unlock, in which case it would be contradictory to your other requests.

You say you want the class mount to be part of flying, which by the nature of that unlock is lacking anything class specific and therefore how can it have a difficulty related to any previous class specific content.

Nice QoL changes, particularly for transmog.
    And finally something to do at exalted for reputations.
    Time will tell as to exactly what that is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Say what you want but this is a patch. Loads of stuff.
    you dont make any sense. 7.1.5 is a patch too. the ONLY difference is (thats why 7.2 is called a MAJOR patch)
    in 7.2 is MORE content.

- - - Updated - - -

!Pet Batlle Dungeon Hype!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Tomb is not connected to 7.2 release, probably will come with 7.2.5. Look at it like with 7.1 (intruduced questline leading to Nighthold) and 7.1.5 (balance patch and Nighthold release). I expect new raid to launch late June.
    Tomb will most likely be connected to 7.2 release, they said at Blizzcon with the patch will come the raid. The raid will most likely be around the middle of May, considering there's going to be another patch after 7.3 with the final raid they're going to most likely push the content out quicker.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Tomb will most likely be connected to 7.2 release, they said at Blizzcon with the patch will come the raid. The raid will most likely be around the middle of May, considering there's going to be another patch after 7.3 with the final raid they're going to most likely push the content out quicker.
    They literally said in one Q&A that they want to avoid 6.2 situation (when we were starving for world content, but Hellfire Citadel could easily be delayed month or two), and 7.2 will have questline leading to Tomb. Stop spreading misinformation.

I think it is logic that we will have minor 7.2.5 - to prepare classes for next raid tier and give us some small "evergreen" content (like timewalking raids).

Deleted
    [*]Flying and Class Mounts from the continued Order Hall Campaign

[*]Flying will be unlocked account-wide!

RIP legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Yup as promised
    I like it alot, but I'm sure we will still see *those* people who always complains about something :/

Not enough content, to much content and I feel forced to do it, to much grind, WQ being to boring, RNG , re use, etc etc etc..
    inb4 20 + month content drought untill next expansion. unless we have a new expansion Q2 2018

Lmao, if there's one thing about MMO-Champ shitposters, it's that they never fail to deliver hilarious complaints no matter what Blizzard does.

Content drought? Complain.
    Content plethora? Complain some more.

Get lives.

And right above you, someone bitching about flying being ADDED.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollylol View Post
    "New faction" What does this mean?
    Means more rep grinding to unlock flying.

I wonder how far they'll go with bringing diablo features over to WoW. Legendaries, check, RNG, check, transmog, check, world quests, check, mythic +, check.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I wonder how far they'll go with bringing diablo features over to WoW. Legendaries, check, RNG, check, transmog, check, world quests, check, mythic +, check.
    A lot of the systems they brought are decent. Just the RNG and Legendaries was crap. Transmog update was brilliant in terms of QoL, World Quests were fine and Mythic + is what people were asking for. Alternate advancement outside of raiding.

I'm all for them using systems from other games or their own. But some they brought in from Diablo were pretty crap.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I'm fine with the Diablo-like stuff except for the legendary system. It's really the only thing holding A LOT of people back. I mean, some classes rely on specific legendaries to even be worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Do you mean making the class mount unlock a requirement for flying on other mounts.
    Or do you mean give it as part of the flying unlock, in which case it would be contradictory to your other requests.

You say you want the class mount to be part of flying, which by the nature of that unlock is lacking anything class specific and therefore how can it have a difficulty related to any previous class specific content.

Nice QoL changes, particularly for transmog.
    And finally something to do at exalted for reputations.
    Time will tell as to exactly what that is though.
    i meant make the class mount questline part of the whole pathfinder 2 achievement.
    And then the actual class mount chains hard instead of easy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTYRUNE View Post
    i meant make the class mount questline part of the whole pathfinder 2 achievement.
    And then the actual class mount chains hard instead of easy as hell.
    Blizzard have made it clear that the second part of pathfinder will be from outdoor content.
    It is already as hard as it is going to get for that.

I don't see why the travel option ought to be "hard".

As for there being class specific content for the mounts, I would actually tend to agree.
    The difficulty is a rather more subjective opinion though, not least because we can't attribute a number to it.
    An identical encounter would absolutely be easier with some than others, but there won't even be a consistent difficulty even if it was tailored for every spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Oh ma gawd that Outlaw Rogue sword is great! Reminds me of the Rapier Wit Spades Slick uses.

Me downloads PTR, ideal since i dont feel like resubbing yet and my time ran out 30 mins ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuno18 View Post
    how stupid are they? 7.1.5 came out last week... and NH 2 days ago. not everyone has experienced and we're gettin new stuff already? unless its a 3 month PTR way to fast blizzard
    Um... you do know that PTR always lasts a long time... right?
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.