Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Either they were driven mad by the horrors inside the tomb, or it's an unconventional encounter; like maybe we have to break them out of some kind of elaborate prison machine
    I hope it's the second, but the first one seems more up blizzards alley. Maybe she'll be crazy and we free her somehow, cleanse her maybe heal her like Valithria. I was a kid and sad when I had to leave her behind, so I'm happy she's back, but I hope she gets a happier ending.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Tomb of Sargeras and the Broken Isles are a fel saturated area. Any demon that dies there dies -permanently-
    Proof? Or are you just spouting some randomness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Proof? Or are you just spouting some randomness.
    It can't be true, Demon Hunters who die in Maradum get contacted by Illidan who tells them they have a "demon soul" and The Broken Shore can't be as fel tainted as a Legion Controlled World.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Cant wait to fight Archimonde and Kiljaeden to permakill them in the Raid at Argus.
    Archimonde is dead.

Deleted
    Why the heck is the PTR Client always crashing immediatley after being exectued??? Always get the critical error message...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tris822 View Post
    Archimonde being dead isn't true, its unconfirmed.
    He's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by ryudaraku View Post
    It can't be true, Demon Hunters who die in Maradum get contacted by Illidan who tells them they have a "demon soul" and The Broken Shore can't be as fel tainted as a Legion Controlled World.
    Nothing stated in that Illidan part on Mardum is believable considering Mardum is in the Nether and yet he claims they work like demons which would mean they would perma die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Honestly, if Archimonde isn't perma-dead, I'm sure we'll be preventing his and Kil'Jaeden's resurrection on Argus, rather than facing either of them as a final boss at full power again.
    Resurrection? Kil'jaeden is alive on Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Resurrection? Kil'jaeden is alive on Argus.
    Dungeon journal shows Kil'jaeden as last boss in Tomb of Sargeras(see post 2), people are assuming he dies(because reasons)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    true mythic is not cannon he died in orc planet
    Mythic is canon and it was confirmed in an interview about a year ago.

Deleted
    Good thing about Naisha, but we have predicted this for a while now. At least we finally have the chance to shoot down all the fanfiction bullshit about Maiev and Naisha being lovers.

As for the rest of the returning Burning Legion demons such as Jaraxxus and Mal'Ganis, I have this feeling that they will appear as rares to kill on the Broken Shores in the new dailies zone. OR, each of them will be taken out by one of the Order Halls.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Mythic is canon and it was confirmed in an interview about a year ago.
    they said its not certain that he was killed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Yeah no. The mythic one isnt Canon, dear.
    Yeah, yes it is.

Next you will tell me that Ragnaros didn't come out of his vortex because it was a heroic exclusive only part of the encounter, and that AU Cho'gall didn't die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    they said its not certain that he was killed
    They said they aren't certain AFTER they gave us the bullshit about the Twisting Nether thing.

Which means you could turn out right but as things CURRENTLY stand, he is.

they are the best of sargeras I hope we fight them both and we see a fusion before fighting sargeras and they should add velen and illidan in the fight since illidan and his army where pissing there pants when confronting kj

Deleted
    Well that was... expected.

On the side-note; the armor she's wearing looks awesome.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Naisha huh, that should be pretty interesting. Hope Maiev takes on a significant role in that dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Naisha huh, that should be pretty interesting. Hope Maiev takes on a significant role in that dungeon.
    Indeed. A role that shots down the fanfic rumors about them being an item.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Well that was... expected.

On the side-note; the armor she's wearing looks awesome.
    Though I know this won't happen, I really wish they would add unique sets like that as a rare drop from the bosses that use them for transmog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Though I know this won't happen, I really wish they would add unique sets like that as a rare drop from the bosses that use them for transmog.
    Well... seeing how they said they will be going for t6-remakes and how fugly hunter t6 was... and how it would make no sense to give them a gronn-inspired set on the broken-isles... there is hope

Why you didn't add more "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

OP:
    Everything was expected, just not Naisha.