Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Was just some cunt. Stabbed someone earlier in the week and was wanted. This was the outcome of a police chase I think.

No terrorism.

Melbourne is the crime capital of Australia.

Full of Mafia Italian families .

Full of newly arrived Greeks (like the person who did this incident), they also get into dodgy stuff
    The man police believe is responsible for today’s atrocity is 26-year-old Dimitrious Gargasoulas, The Herald Sun reports.

And the Worst are Sudanese refugees who have formed a gang called the APEX gang.
    They steal flash cars & jewellery (at least they have taste).
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-01-20 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

Full of newly arrived Greeks (like the person who did this incident), they also get into dodgy stuff

And the Worst are Sudanese refugees who have formed a gang called the APEX gang.
    Tho steal flash cars & jewellery (at least they have taste).
    No, you mean Sydney.

10+ Year Old Account

Tho steal flash cars & jewellery (at least they have taste).
    Spoken like someone who doesn't know Melbourne.

Maybe leave your agenda somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Spoken like someone who doesn't know Melbourne.

Maybe leave your agenda somewhere else?
    Well no crime stuff like that happening in Darwin

We have a quite a few people get drunk and do silly things

And the odd person eaten by a crocodile, like yesterday.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-2...kakadu/8196730

But its pretty safe compared to Sydney or Melbourne.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    MMO-C needs its agendas.

So what was this guys religion again?
    This could have been prevented if the aboriginals kept out those European immigrants.
    /s
    A lot of Aboriginals are good people. I mix with quite a few in the top end.

Well no crime stuff like that happening in Darwin

We have a quite a few people get drunk and do silly things

And the odd person eaten by a crocodile, like yesterday.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-2...kakadu/8196730

But its pretty safe compared to Sydney or Melbourne.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of Aboriginals are good people. I mix with quite a few in the top end.
    Larger cities have more people and therefore more crime.

Just goes to show you that even in countries with super strict gun laws, people will still find a way to kill other people.

When will people learn it's not a gun problem, but a people problem?

I laughed my ass off when it happened.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Just goes to show you that even in countries with super strict gun laws, people will still find a way to kill other people.

And yet, Australia's gun homicide rate is .2 people per 100000, compare to the US which is something like 3.7 per 100000.

I'm not disagreeing the overriding problem is people, that I actually agree with you on. However, can you honestly say that if it truly is the people; then said people should have such easy access to firearms?

OT: Here's hoping nobody was too seriously injured/killed because of this jackass.
    Last edited by Gracin; 2017-01-20 at 09:22 AM.

Three dead including a young child.

Just horrific, more casualties due to our piss poor bail system. Maybe the guy who has mental health, drug problems and a history of violence shouldn't be given bail for violent offences. But that's just my opinion.

Edit: 4 dead now.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2017-01-20 at 10:54 AM.

Deleted
    LUL what a savage. And people are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

It is a people problem, like everything is.

But you cant fix the people part of it without some really drastic freedoms being removed and invaded, so the other solution is to prevent access to things which can be used if those things are not needed by normal people, such as guns. Imagine if this guy had a M16 bought from a gun show with no checks, 30 rounds in a packed street from a single magazine and you could probably add another 10+ dead to that number.

To bad they did not kill him on the spot, would have saved some trouble.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Sounds like it.
    Ban alcohol then!

Terrorist was Greek
    Wasn't he Greek Kurdish or something? Also, given he was in Australia, that makes him Australian!

10+ Year Old Account

We have super strict car laws too and they're only getting stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    And yet, Australia's gun homicide rate is .2 people per 100000, compare to the US which is something like 3.7 per 100000.

I'm not disagreeing the overriding problem is people, that I actually agree with you on. However, can you honestly say that if it truly is the people; then said people should have such easy access to firearms?

OT: Here's hoping nobody was too seriously injured/killed because of this jackass.
    So we should ban cars too then? Because they are super easy to use/steal and can allow someone to kill other people just as easily as a gun. Because that's the logic you're going for here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    It is a people problem, like everything is.

But you cant fix the people part of it without some really drastic freedoms being removed and invaded, so the other solution is to prevent access to things which can be used if those things are not needed by normal people, such as guns. Imagine if this guy had a M16 bought from a gun show with no checks, 30 rounds in a packed street from a single magazine and you could probably add another 10+ dead to that number.
    So we should ban cars then too I suppose? After all, they're easy to use/steal and can allow someone to easily kill a multitude of people if used in the wrong way. Because that's the kind of logic you're following here.

So we should ban cars too then? Because they are super easy to use/steal and can allow someone to kill other people just as easily as a gun. Because that's the logic you're going for here.
    We'll keep our gun laws thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we should ban cars then too I suppose? After all, they're easy to use/steal and can allow someone to easily kill a multitude of people if used in the wrong way. Because that's the kind of logic you're following here.
    The difference is though that people need cars in their daily life. Our society wouldn't work if we suddenly banned cars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    The difference is though that people need cars in their daily life. Our society wouldn't work if we suddenly banned cars.
    People lived tens of thousands of years without cars just fine. It wouldn't just help with things such as this but also help with nature preservation efforts and global warming. Why do you hate nature?

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Public transportations would be enough, i have never owned a car and makes do fine with trains and busses only. Think we would do just fine + we could remove alot of ugly roads and shit.