Page 9 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I didn't expect Blizzard to even remember her, this is quite a surprise. I wonder why we'll be fighting her though, it doesn't look like she's enslaved or anything.

And its about time to see Mephistroth doing something. I've been waiting for that since I saw him in WC3 where he was absent after the dreadlords meeting.

He made a brief appearance in WC3:

Ah ok, that's why I've not heard his name, never played WC3, nor the first 2 and the xpacs.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    They'll prob make us fight Archimonde and Kil'jaeden at the same time as the boss before Sargeras.....
    I hope for that and a fusion plz

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we killed him in the nether because he died in wod his corpse

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Kil'jaeden is def dying in 7.2. Sargeras is going to be the final boss of Legion.
    But before Legion we saw the whole old man Anduin and Velen stuff. We aren't beating the Legion for like another 50 years or so, seems unlikely that we'd take out both the leader and the second in command but somehow still take another 50+ years to deal with Archimonde, Mannoroth, whatever dreadlord is in command now and the other leaders. Even more so since the tone of the comic makes it seem like there's still a very large threat looming (Anduin says "win or lose, it ends here") and we're not just rounding up the last remaining force of the Legion and destroying it.

http://content.madefire.com/s-d5a7dc...93/index.html#

That's the comic I was talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Thanks for posting what I said in video form.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    But before Legion we saw the whole old man Anduin and Velen stuff. We aren't beating the Legion for like another 50 years or so, seems unlikely that we'd take out both the leader and the second in command but somehow still take another 50+ years to deal with Archimonde, Mannoroth, whatever dreadlord is in command now and the other leaders. Even more so since the tone of the comic makes it seem like there's still a very large threat looming (Anduin says "win or lose, it ends here") and we're not just rounding up the last remaining force of the Legion and destroying it.

http://content.madefire.com/s-d5a7dc...93/index.html#

That's the comic I was talking about.
    It's not about Legion, but Void Lords. It is old Velen prophecy, when he saw himself and Anduin in great Light vs Shadow battle. I would not be surprised if we get huge time skip after this expansion.

demon Naisha!?

oh Maiev will be pissed as hell.

run away Illidan! you should have stayed in the Nether!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Might be worth noting that there seem to be 2 boss models used in the avatar fight, and the second one looks like Anduin from the icon.
    The icon looks like a titanic maiden, not anduin.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    The icon looks like a titanic maiden, not anduin.
    That, and it is in the name too, "Maiden of Virtue".
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's not about Legion, but Void Lords. It is old Velen prophecy, when he saw himself and Anduin in great Light vs Shadow battle. I would not be surprised if we get huge time skip after this expansion.
    Oh, my bad, figured shadow was used as the usual "darkness/evil" stuff. Not something I barely heard of before.

Still, makes me wonder what's gonna be next, if we really do kill Sargeras we really can't go back to Azeroth to deal with smaller villains there. Not nescessarily from a lore PoV (because artifacts) but from a player PoV. Don't really wanna go from killing a god (pretty much) to collecting bear asses again.

oh lord, plz let em bring something completely new after Legion. I am so sick of all that existing lore repeated endlessly.

since the WoD and Legion xpacs exists, i more and more fall retrospectively in love with that fukin pandaland expansion. it felt a thousand times more fresh than that fukin same lore shit over and over again.

so, for the love of god, blizz, plz, develop something new ! give me NEW LORE ! plllllz

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Oh, my bad, figured shadow was used as the usual "darkness/evil" stuff. Not something I barely heard of before.

Still, makes me wonder what's gonna be next, if we really do kill Sargeras we really can't go back to Azeroth to deal with smaller villains there. Not nescessarily from a lore PoV (because artifacts) but from a player PoV. Don't really wanna go from killing a god (pretty much) to collecting bear asses again.
    I can see something like ''Heroes had to use all of their power to defeat The Fallen Titan and now have to start from the beginning''

Next Xpac, abilities pruning, wow confirmed on consoles

Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    That, and it is in the name too, "Maiden of Virtue".
    It's Vigilance. Also they were referring to the the small second icon within the Fallen Avatar encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I think we'll just send him back to Argus, where we'll kill him for good.

Also NAISHA, FUCK YEAH! Love that!
    We're going to be on Argus when we fight him, so there is no "sending him back".

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post

I've edited this post, as my speculation this was Anduin disguised has been confirmed already.
    Disguised or not he's looking a bit shady all the same. I like the color change from his normal blue and white, but I can't help to wonder what he's up to.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    100% positive you didn't expect Naisha to be present in legion let alone a dungeon boss.
    To be fair that's not really any surprise. I mean she is dead character and that alone makes her apperance likely given the fact that we visit place she died.

I mean her absence would be much more unexpected.

Deleted
    Calling it now; She didn't actually die... she and her sisters were just stuck downthere and went insane. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I don't think it is the Void Lords either, given the fact:
    A: There are many, and are not as strong as Titans, only able to manifest briefly.
    B: They cannot do much on their own

I am 100% convinced it is the final battle because it is about stopping the formation of a Dark Titan. Post that i am about 70% convinced that the Dark Titan will not be Azeroth, but rather a certain other, walking, but vulnerable Titan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icoblablubb View Post
    you know a thing called *artifacts* and that we have to lose them for the next xpac somehow? There u go ...
    nobody is taking my staff from me hiiissssss

a new type of demon? i wonder what these dudes are.

hopefully another corrupted race, so we can maybe seen some of the uncorrupt versions in the army of the light. i really hope there's some uncorrupted sayaad in the army of light.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Nothing stated in that Illidan part on Mardum is believable considering Mardum is in the Nether and yet he claims they work like demons which would mean they would perma die.
    Nothing about the "All demons revive in the nether" is believable, the entire retcon has created inconsistencies and plot holes and almost everything we see with demons creates even more questions, Mardum is in the Nether but Illidan directly states that The Demonic Soul thing applies to The Player Demon Hunters, which is somewhat consistent because it applied to him despite Outland is in the Twisting Nether as well.

So we are to believe that Mardum and Outland are not close enough to the Nether to count but A few Fel Spreaders do, and mind you Mardum has been in Legion hands for Tens of Thousands of years. Of course even assuming That the Broken Shore "counted" that brings up a large question.

Why in the name of the Light would the Legion actively put themselves at Risk like that when there is very little gain, If they absolutely needed Reinforcements against the Argent Crusade bad enough to Taint the Shore that badly why not call in the Nightborn First to help defend the portal?

Mythic is canon and it was confirmed in an interview about a year ago.
    No, in the interview a year ago they said they were not sure, and Mythic being canon creates another plot hole in just how Gul'dan got to Azeroth and Invalidates the Cutscene that they spent Money creating, and no Heroic Ragnaros and Heroic Margok/Cho'gall are not going to be suddenly made not cannon because they didn't have a cut scene immediately contradict those fights.

Archimonde is gonna be back, as will KJ, when we take out Sargeras once and for all in the absolute last expansion of the game, we aren't taking out the Legion in this expansion. It would be stupid of them to remove the primary antagonists of the series and replace them with The Void Lords, who we just found out about, in a Data book, who the alliance and horde have no personal conflict with.

Yes lets replace the Guy who has been built as the big bad for 20 some odd years of real time with Generic Blobs of Darkness and their Old Dogs that'll be GREAT!